[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Title: >Genre: >Audience: >Plot:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: ITT4.jpg (777KB, 2480x1292px)
ITT4.jpg
777KB, 2480x1292px
>Title:
>Genre:
>Audience:
>Plot:
>>
File: 16-12-23.jpg (121KB, 700x810px)
16-12-23.jpg
121KB, 700x810px
>Title:
Cops n' Raccoons
>Genre:
Comedy, adventure, slight continuity (mostly in character development)
>Audience:
13+
>Plot:
A rookie level wolf cop lives next to a notorious, suave, mastermind raccoon criminal in the same apartment complex. The cop knows he's a criminal, but the raccoon ensures that the cop never has evidence to arrest him. They have a love/hate relationship, where the cop does his best to catch the raccoon in the act, and the raccoon outsmarts the cop, almost like a game to the both of them.
The twist is, the criminal raccoon isn't actually one person, but a persona taken on by two raccoons who share a striking resemblance. The two commit crimes together, or be each other's alibi, which is the main reason the raccoons never get caught. The cop knows this, but again, can never catch any evidence to support his claims.
It can be described as a cross between Zootopia and Phineas and Ferb.
>>
Sausage Party but with cars.

It's called Shiftheads.
>>
File: Hangover.jpg (163KB, 600x386px) Image search: [Google]
Hangover.jpg
163KB, 600x386px
>>88639555
>Title: Flightless
>Genre: Action/comedy/Drama
>Audience: 20-somethings with mild depression
>Plot: A man in a world of pulp-science-fiction over run with superheroes and villains loses his powers after being a superhero since he was a teenager, and must learn to deal with the trails of normal life after never learning to live as a normal person
>>
> Dingus fairy
> Post Rock
>60-72
>The dingus fairy just messes EVERYTHING UP!
>>
File: 1479418297777.jpg (54KB, 320x375px)
1479418297777.jpg
54KB, 320x375px
>>88639698
>>
>Carnival shows up in some small town. One kid goes to investigate the place, his uncle had disappeared at a carnival similar to it many years before.He and a few friends get on an old ride called Dungeons and dragons.

They all are transported into this FANTASY world, this magical midget gives them some magical artifacts and sets them on a quest to find the missing Cavalier , Eric (the missing uncle also).
>>
File: 1.jpg (520KB, 1737x1228px)
1.jpg
520KB, 1737x1228px
>>88639555
>Title:
The way back home
>Genre:
Adventure/sci-fi
>Audience:
Children and preteens
>Plot:
Two average children, a brother and a sister, are spending holidays in the countryside when they get abducted by aliens. The aliens take them to a faraway planet and lock them up in a zoo.
After escaping from the zoo, the two siblings will spend the entire series trying to find the way back to Earth.

No guides, no translators, no maps, no powers. Adventure, real adventure, is finally back.

>http://pastebin.com/p3vp7Hcv

Author rights, script and project bible is already done. Now all I have to do is start making a pilot and search for producers or channels to make the project come true. I have spoken to the guy who makes "Lastman" this week for example, he was interested but had too much work on his hand for another project. I am waiting for answers from a few other studios in January. If all goes right maybe you could see this show on TV sooner than expected
>>
>>88639555
>Title:
Hench, Inc.
>Genre:
Comedy/adventure
>Audience:
22-30
>Plot:
Everyday life of typical evilmastermind's minions.
I'm bad at writing
>>
> Title:
WORM

> Genre:
Sci-fi, Action

> Audience:
18+

> Plot:
Basically just the story of WORM, except diverge from the canon story just before Skitter decides to become Weaver, and instead have her continue on as a Warlord. Build a story from there with a tigher scope and a smaller cast...
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.