[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: sing-movie-777x437.jpg (69KB, 777x437px) Image search: [Google]
sing-movie-777x437.jpg
69KB, 777x437px
Did any of you watch sing?

I just saw tonight and I thought it was pretty good but it could get corny at times.

keep in mind that this is coming that doesn't really watch movies about the theater or musicians so it could all be really derivative and I wouldn't notice it.
>>
File: 1481639664565.png (4MB, 1950x1251px) Image search: [Google]
1481639664565.png
4MB, 1950x1251px
Waifupine
>>
>>88638101
Just saw it as well and can say i really enjoyed it. The characters were a bit cliché as was the plot but i still liked them, especially that asshole mouse. Was actually surprised he had genuine talent and wasn't cheating somehow. Ash was probably the most cliché, but hey im a sucker for rocker chicks. Rosita though is definitely my favorite, and new fetish.

I don't know how to feel about Johnny though, his arc definitely suffered the most from an overly packed run time.
>>
File: 1475371823839.png (194KB, 576x699px) Image search: [Google]
1475371823839.png
194KB, 576x699px
Looks pretty generic. I'd guess it goes somewhat like this:
>Start Musical contest because he's in dire straits
>All the contestants are also in dire straits
>Competition heats up, but in the end all contestants and managers grow to like one another
>In the end, they all get together and become a successful group of musicians together

Alternatively
>One does win, manager becomes famous
>All other contestants become famous in their own ways, through exposure
>All remain Friends

Regardless
>Ends on a big musical

R8 me
>>
>>88638249
4/10 Everyone is in dire straits but thats about it.
>>
>>88638322
Alright, well at least it doesn't paint by the numbers
>>
>>88638322
Well, then they'll get their money for nothing, and their chicks for free.
>>
>>88638249
you got some of it right.

the competition had to be shut down halfway into the movie
>>
File: Screenshot_307.png (33KB, 1318x262px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_307.png
33KB, 1318x262px
>>88638197
>>
>>88638588
I've had to do worse.
>>
I. Fucking. Loved. Sing.
This isn't bait, I found it better than Moana in some ways.
Moana follows a formula, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it was predictable.

Sing wasn't as predictable as Moana. People say it doesn't have heart, but it had some heartwarming moments. I loved it, it rocks.
>>
I posted this last thread, but one thing I liked about the movie is that it wasn't so heavy handed comedy and actually took itself seriously at times.

The scene where the theater floods was surprisingly dark too. No jokes or gags at all. The characters were in very real danger of drowning and you could feel it. I felt so tense during the whole thing.
>>
I want to Fuck the pig
>>
>>88638101
No.
>>
>>88638101
Nope, no bootlegs of it yet, and I live about an hour's drive from the nearest theater. Until they make gas free, bootlegs and DVD rips only.
>>
>>88638101
I thought it was good. It was a pleasant surprise. It had a feel good feeling to it, I would recommend it to anyone who just likes comfy movies.
Someone actually picked up their kid and left when Rosita came out in the leotard, and some people in the audience gasped.
>>
>>88638803
The rehearsal scene along with Shake It Off were fucking stellar

This would have been an 8/10 movie if they held it back for another month into 2017.
>>
I think what made this movie vreat was actually getting to see the full performance with little interruption. No behind the stage hijinks to ruin the music.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.