[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a cool moments in shitty comics thread? Also, were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

Can we have a cool moments in shitty comics thread?

Also, were the two brothers ever shown or mentioned again?
>>
File: Beautiful Ass Shots.jpg (399KB, 900x2150px) Image search: [Google]
Beautiful Ass Shots.jpg
399KB, 900x2150px
>That time Ruby almost died to Winter

Very intense
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 542x660px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 542x660px
>>
File: image.jpg (232KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
232KB, 640x960px
>>
>>88637290
the two brothers are co-owned by Marvel and DC, meaning they can only be used in Marvel and DC crossovers

guess how many times they've shown up since then?
>>
>>88637290
>>88639466
They were briefly shown in an issue of Adventures of the X-Men (the one that followed the animated series adaptations)
>>
File: Ultimatum_#001_006_007.jpg (1019KB, 2560x1949px) Image search: [Google]
Ultimatum_#001_006_007.jpg
1019KB, 2560x1949px
I guess we can all agree that Ultimatum was an unnecessarily brutal ball of fuck. It was basically just Jeph Loeb still feeling his son's loss and taking his sense of mourning out on the entire Ultimate universe, which up to that point had been surprisingly tight (if not a little edgy at times).

That said, the whole "forcibly reverse the poles" thing had been Magneto's nuclear option for years, and I thought it was kind of neat to see how it would go down if he actually did do it. Ultimatum was pretty great about conveying that sense of everything changing in an instant, the way things do in catastrophes. Like, one minute everything's fine, the next, boom, Manhattan's underwater.
>>
>>88639633

We should have a thread where it's obvious the writer's life is affecting his books like Lobdell's Generation Next or Waid's Rogue Avatars story
>>
>>88640402
I never heard of those two examples, what was that about ?
>>
>>88639466
To be fair, it's literally just OAA and the Presence.
>>
File: GoddamnBatman.jpg (63KB, 400x262px) Image search: [Google]
GoddamnBatman.jpg
63KB, 400x262px
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.