[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went so right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Teen-Titans-20-copy.jpg (853KB, 1318x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Teen-Titans-20-copy.jpg
853KB, 1318x2000px
What went so right?
>>
>>88636915
I'll take the bait. What's one thing you liked about this run, OP?
>>
>>88636974
Bird tits on Raven
>>
Whatever happened to this powergirl?
>>
>>88637137
she's appearing in Deathstroke I think.
>>
>>88636915
Quick /co/

What are your ideas to fix the Titans franchise
>>
File: prioritiesDC.png (409KB, 897x767px) Image search: [Google]
prioritiesDC.png
409KB, 897x767px
>>88637269
Time machine
>>
>>88637345
1988 was when Titans started going bad tho
>>
>>88636915
I like powernig's design its very aesthetic
>>
>came so close to a good Teen Titans book with Rebirth
>good artist left because turns out it's gonna be Trigon AGAIN
Well, maybe next time.
>>
>>88637391
It was the last year it was good, though. If you could create a time loop of just that year, it'd be perfect for almost all of DC
>>
Bunker. That's it. That's the only thing that was done right. The only reason this isn't the worst incarnation of the Titans is because Villains for Hire exists
>>
>>88637157
Not sure where this is going but I think it's going to end badly for her.Deathstroke and teenage girls is a recipe for disaster.>>88637137
>>
>>88637269
The problem with the Titans is that they're stagnant. DC keeps redoing the same stories with the same characters and expecting to re-catch the lightning in the bottle they had in the 80's.

Take Raven and Beast Boy off the team. Let them grow up like all the other titans they premiered with.

Have the team led someone other than a Robin. There's no reason for "the normal human" to always be the leader.

Put Bunker back on the team. He's not doing anything right now, and his character was a massive breath of fresh air.

The Titans need to be taken back to the drawing board and redone from the ground up. New characters with new stories instead of the same crap slapped onto a photocopier again and again.
>>
>>88638587
I am pretty sure Raven and Beast Boy had already grown up by the 90s but they deaged them for cartoon synergy.
>>
>>88637658
This, but I also love Cassie's outfit, it's topped only by her very first one
>>88638346
Reminder that there's supposed to be a new Judas Contract, this might be a setup for it
>>
>>88638731
I never thought that Tanya meeting Spade could lead to the Judas Contract remake.

I assumed Priest was going to use Rose for the Judas Contract remake because he made it a plot point that she already knows Dick.
>>
>>88636915
R O C A F O R T
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.