[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 2016-12-23-33p138.jpg (320KB, 792x1152px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-23-33p138.jpg
320KB, 792x1152px
rip
>>
>>88630108
Is it just me, or did this just end incredibly fast and easily? Patrick didn't die in the bomb, and suddenly everything is better.
>>
>>88630173
Gotta wrap it up at some point. With King Radical dead, it was just a matter of cleaning up the small handful of dangling plots/villains. I'd have liked the "free the president" to be a few pages longer instead of just "jumps in one page, jumps out with president the next page." That certainly felt a bit too rushed, but I wouldn't have wanted them to drag out the Franz Rayner stuff.
>>
This is ending quickly.
>>
>>88630108
No, snap
>>
>>88630173
It's all felt that way really. Even Radical dying felt more like a cheap trick. Then Dracula goes off and dies to a randomly nearby portal we had no idea was even there.

After all the buildup it's kinda disappointing.
>>
>>88630173
>>88630288
>>88630722
Obviously from the King's last words, McNinja has unwittingly proven himself radical enough to take his place. All that effort to rid the world of King Radical, only to become him.
>>
>>88630173
I do think he's trying to end this by the end of the year, and he screwed up the pacing so now he has to rush like mad. Three more pages next week then its done, I bet.
>>
>>88632396
>Well everyone, we’re getting pretty close to the end of The End here. I’m taking my winter break next week, and then we’ll be putting up our last few pages in January. I think you’ll like how it all wraps up.
But yeah, looks like it's pretty much over now.
>>
>>88632588
Well that shut me up. I should pay more attention to the rest of his site I guess.
>>
>>88630108
That neck snap just made Wonder Woman wet her panties. I hope you're happy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.