[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened the last time you said his name?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10

File: Candlejack.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Candlejack.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
What happened the last time you said his name?
>>
Nothing, because they finally got him. They got the son of a bitch.
>>
>>88626756
Candlejack's th-
>>
Is that Deadpool? I love Deadpool
>>
>>88627047
That's clearly Moon Knight, dumbass.
Was the Moon in the background not a big enough clue?
>>
>>88626756
CANDLEJACK IS A SHIT MEM-
>>
>>88626756
Whose?
>>
>>88626756
Trip to Tahiti.
>>
I don't remember what happened. But I think Candle Jack was nice enough to post what I was wri
>>
These threads are f
>>
This meme is so fucking stupid I swear to god. How old are you fucks are you're still roleplaying on a japanese image board? Absolutely pathetic. I hope that he actually shows up and fucks you in the ass you bunch of Candlejack believing, nut suc
>>
Candlejack is fucking stupid. I hope h-
>>
Oh hey, it's that guy
these threads won't ever stop, will they?
I'm okay with that
Long live Candlejack
He is a
>>
>>88626756
Candlejack.

Fuck the meme.
>>
I don't believe this candlejack cra-
>>
>>88626756
I didn't.
>>
Last time I said Candlejack I
>>
File: Candlejack is considerate.png (16KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Candlejack is considerate.png
16KB, 500x500px
>>
admit it
you said his name out loud just now just to say you did it and werent scared
>>
>>88629231
Whose?
Candlejack?

Anyway, to reply to OP, he popped up and said he needed more ro
>>
>>88626776
>>88627126
>>88627708
>>88628496
You don't end Candlejack posts with a hyphen you stupid cun
>>
Well, I assume Candlejack kidnapped me and hit the 'Submit' button for m
>>
The candlejack meme is not funny and this kind of roleplaying is truly embarrasing
>>
The last time I said Candlejack I went to the bad plac
>>
>>88626756
He buttfucked me without any lube. Candlejack is a mean motherf
>>
>>88629680
But Candlejack is the best thing from Freaka-
>>
>tfw to scared too even type his name
>>
NOTHING HAPPENS when you say Candlejack you fucking mong
>>
>>88626756
None of us are saying "Candlejack", we're just typing it. Look, I'm still here.
>>
>>88626756
Woke up in an ally two states away with a sore asshole and a twenty dollar bill shoved in my mouth.
>>
>>88626756
Legit question, no facetiousness on my part, but was this really something that you old people thought as top-tier internet humor?
>>
Candlejack once game me a video game for my birt-
>>
>>88630534
What was the game Candlejack gave you for yo-
>>
File: 1480399710822.jpg (32KB, 1024x726px) Image search: [Google]
1480399710822.jpg
32KB, 1024x726px
>>88626756
Candlejack or Sniper?
Who's more likely to get me fir...
>>
Candlejack

There, nothing happened.
>>
>>88626756
you think i'm dumb enough to say candlejack's na-
>>
>>88628875
More like he's an asshole. Fucker posts half cocked to make you look like a douche. Fuck candlejack, dumb guinea shi
>>
>>88631437
I hope you're happy that I won't be sleeping tonight asshole
>>
What if, you constructed the sentence in such a way that the last word in said sentence was, Candleja
>>
File: rope.jpg (8KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
rope.jpg
8KB, 284x177px
>>88631717
Here you go, candleja-
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, ki
>>
I fucking hate this stale candlejack me
>>
Whenever I say Candlejack, that fucker sneaks up behind me and presses 'post' before I'm done ty
>>
>>88626756
someone posted about jews in the media
>>
>>88626756

I remembered this shit is dead for a reason.
>>
File: 1395451450823.jpg (25KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1395451450823.jpg
25KB, 450x600px
>>
>>88632157
But Candlejack was aweso-
>>
>>88626756
Oh no you don't!
I'm not taking the bait!
Nice try OP but there's no way on God's green earth that anybody is going to make me say the name Candleja........
>>
>>88631437
I've seen this picture so many times I just lau
>>
>>88626756
The last time I said Candlejack's name? Nothing, because I never said it. Why would I want to do that
>>
>tfw there's no r63 version
>>
Candlejack's th-
>>
>>88632217
No way would Candlejack be scared of Batm
>>
File: thebigo.jpg (167KB, 1429x1079px) Image search: [Google]
thebigo.jpg
167KB, 1429x1079px
>>88626756
I WAS SHOWN THE TRUTH, YOU LAPDOGS OF /CO/, THE TRUTH OF WHAT REALLY HAPPENED 20 YEARS AGO! THE TRUTH THAT EVEN NOW LIES BURIED IN YOUR MINDS, THE TRUTH THAT MAKES YOU CRY OUT IN THE DARKNESS OF NIGHT!

YES, I LEARNED THE TRUTH, AND FOR MY TROUBLE, THIS IS WHAT'S BECOME OF ME! BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER, ALL THAT MATTERS IS THAT THIS CORRUPT BOARD AND ITS FALSE MEMES WILL BURN, AND YOU LAPDOGS WILL BURN WITH IT!

CANDLEJACK! IT IS NOW, SHOW TI
>>
Who is candleja
>>
Candlejack

Stop being a fag you stupid ni
>>
File: 1404376955947.jpg (32KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1404376955947.jpg
32KB, 600x450px
>2016
>posting in candlejack thr
>>
>posting the Candlejack meme with hyph
>>
>le ebin candleman maymay xDDD

Fucking stop this cancerous shit. It's bad enough you faggots keep posting this unfunny meme, but doing it with a hyphen really shows how much of an underage retard you are. Also, that shit where you pretend to be angry about the meme and then fucking do it anyway is the worst. Just fucking kill yourself, everyone who posts Candlejack shit, you're all such fucking fa
>>
File: Kek.jpg (41KB, 600x477px) Image search: [Google]
Kek.jpg
41KB, 600x477px
>>88634880
>>
way to display the general age consensus here op
>>
File: candlesnipe.jpg (39KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
candlesnipe.jpg
39KB, 700x500px
>>88631437
Both.
>>
Candlejack's th-
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.