[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Reed ignore his wife?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 13

File: SueRichards.jpg (47KB, 500x504px) Image search: [Google]
SueRichards.jpg
47KB, 500x504px
Why does Reed ignore his wife?
>>
>>88622743
He's a super genius superhero. He could be banging super models. Sue knows he couod replace her in ten seconds. He aint gotta do shit.
>>
Susan is a slut like his brother and soon her daughter will too.
>>
>>88622743
Reed knows he could murder you and because of his intelligence it would be impossible for you to figure out he did it.
>>
>>88623184
Except if you're Doom.
>>
>>88623039
>He aint gotta do shit.
so she gets to have dick on the side? im not sure he's winning in this relationship
>>
Did Black Panther fuck Sue?
>>
>>88622743
he has autism
>>
>>88623259
They and Namor had a threesome.
>>
>>88622743
Because science is a far more alluring mistress.
>>
File: 1480101023148.png (208KB, 807x935px) Image search: [Google]
1480101023148.png
208KB, 807x935px
>>88622743
Reed is literally to intelligent for wife
>>
It's been a regular plot point how Reed is negligent is his marriage and doesn't take care of Sue. But why is she still with him?
>>
>>88623483
writers self inserting as Reed(he is after all too smart for the world), sexist writing(look how strong Sue is for being a battered housewife, and generally bad cape writing.
>>
>>88623514
Didn't she regularly cheated on him tho?
>>
>>88623483
Women love men that dont care about them.
>>
>>88622743
>>88623039
>>88623184
>>88623274
>>88623417
>tfw to intelligent too have sex with your beautiful wife
>>
>>88622743
>woman
>only poweris to go invisible
honesty could you blame him? he probably hopes she takes off so he can enjoy his incredibly succsesful life without dead weight
>>
>>88623575
No a guy will lose his woman if he doesn't give a shit about her and doesn't give her any attention.

She will seek those things elsewhere.
>>
>>88623575

Number one way to make a woman interested in you is to express romantic interest in them

So nah.
>>
>>88623483
could she do any better that super scientist?
>>
>>88623602
in reality she will leave you regardless just look at divorce statistics and ignore anyone over 60 since that was other times
>>
>>88623657
I imagine your wife definitely would leave you if you spent all your time looking at divorce statistics and refusing to acknowledge the elderly.
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>88623575
>>
>>88623682
>if you ignore reality really hard it will go away
>>
>>88623627
>Number one way to make a woman friendzone you is to express romantic interest in them
Fixed that for you mate.
>>88623602
Its not the guy's problem the woman is a whore who cant control theirself.
>>
>>88623657
>>88623682
Well he's not completely wrong. People nowadays always want the best and its easier to find someone with social media and shit. So divorce rate is higher than ever. It's easier to find someone else.
>>
>>88623777
Divroce rates ate high because women are polygamous, marriage and lovey dovey is alien to the brains of women, they are programmed to be raped by multiple men then raise their rape spawn and die. Divorce is natural female behavior showing its innate inability to ever form a monogamous reproductive bonding.
>>
>can stretch and mold your penis to any shape women desire
>your wife still wants to slut around

what a bizarre couple.

is sex just boring for reed?
>>
>>88623769
>Its not the guy's problem the woman is a whore who cant control theirself
i mean if posturing is your biggest concern then sure
but at the end of the day she'll just have fun with someone else regardless of your personal views
>>
>>88623777
>Not completely wrong
>Whole argument is go check actual numbers

>There are 100 centimeters in a meter go check it out
>Well he is not completely wrong, there are 100 centimeters in a meter
>>
>>88623816

Are you retarded? Women can only carry 1 guy's child at a time, so being polygamous does not make fucking sense. If anything, men are the polygamous ones because they can impregnate multiple women at a time.
>>
>>88623872
His point was that there were a lot more divorces than before
He's right about that
>>
>>88623847
I can tell your a woman because you keep using the same mind tricks they do when they cant manipulate you.
>I..ILL LEAVE YOU ASSHOLE AND YOUR LIFE WILL SUCK HAH!

>have fun
See what I mean woman cant comprehend what men actually feel towards women because monogamous LOVE is alien to their brains, the only women that feel monogamous love are often called stalkers or insane. The average woman however feels polygamous LUST or penis thirst not deep emotion bonding, her bond to you is like a really nice drug addiction not the same as a friend and another friend which is what romantic love is like.
>>88623896
>ITS MEN WHO ARE BAD HURR
Typical woman, but women are polygamous its clear that being with one man is psychologically torture to a woman even if he is hot SHE MUST WHORE OUT ANYWAY. The fact that the genetic prime of men can still be cheated on shows women truely have no cognitive capacity for romantic love at all.
>>
>>88623897
Well you aren't completely retarded
You are just retarded enough to be classified as brain dead
Also you are completely retarded
>>
>>88623896
>Women aren't family destroying whores they just destroy their families so they can sleep around with lots of guys
>>
>>88623973
t. Resentful neckbeard virgin
>>
>>88623919
life isnt fun being bitter at women, anon
>>
File: icecream.jpg (43KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
icecream.jpg
43KB, 720x480px
>>88623146
>soon her daughter will too.
How soon?
>>
>>88623996
>Play retarded
>Double think
>Call you names
T. Bitter McDonald's employee with more college debt than genders in tumblr and an useless life trying to blow off some steam by pretending to be better than anyone online while pretending to discusscomics and cartoons
I get that Christmas is a horrible time to you since you spend all day selling dolar menu items you can't afford yourself to middle class people carrying tons of new presents but cheer up you can just not celebrate it because it isn't diverse enough
>>
File: men can have babies too.jpg (155KB, 518x753px) Image search: [Google]
men can have babies too.jpg
155KB, 518x753px
>>88623919
Literally you.
>>
>>88623816
>>88623896

Why are lonely internet virgins always so convinced that animal instincts control human behavior so powerfully?

Is there, like, a technical term for that philosophy? Something I could use as a shorthand from now on?
>>
>>88624142
Because there is no much different between tumblr board mentality and a pack of wolves or sheep
>>
>>88624081
>We were all better off being slaves to a king who owned everything
>No woman has ever commit mass acts of cruelty
>>
>>88623276
Doesn't panther fucking hate namor?
>>
>>88624440
>fucking hate
key words there
>>
>>88623919
What you just said, I've heard almost word for word but with the genders reversed, being said by women who were cheated on by their boyfriends/husbands.

It turns out your problem isn't science and being bitter about bad luck in relationships is a unisex experience.
>>
>>88624515
He's clearly everyone in the world had bad luck there couldn't possibly be a problem with women
>>
>>88624028
Shut up.
>>88624081
Whats your point?
>>88624142
>virgin hurr
You prove us right everytime, when people dont obey you you resort to mind tricks to fuck with our male egos.
>so convinced that animal instincts control human behavior so powerfully
Because dumbass they do control you powerfully, you women are eternal slaves to your cocklust, you do anything to get cock near you even if it means showing off skin like a wild animal in the heat.
>>
File: Neat.gif (270KB, 452x332px) Image search: [Google]
Neat.gif
270KB, 452x332px
>>88624070
The projection here is simply incredible.
>>
>>88624515
>If men do its its ok
See what I mean, subhumans who have no morality until its convenient for their egos thats why alot of women are humanitarian because they are sociopaths that get off in appearing morally superior to others but lie about it. A woman caring about strangers is hilarious seeing as how this evil gender can destroy a man's life if he doesnt look attractive.

Again like all cunts, you deny you have a problem, shift blame to men, then still dont comprehend my post. Men can fall in love, women cannot fall in love that is why women are the problem.
>>
I'm happily married. I could never do better.
I would never, ever do it again. Even at its best, marriage offers men very little of actual value.
>>
>>88624643
>Projection
>Implying I have a job or went to college in the first place
Nice try tumblr
>>
>>88624691
>I could never do better.
Thats how you get cucked mate, thinking your wife is worth shit. The woman is a wild beast you must constantly dominate in order to keep her lust directed at you, the rational reason for keeping the lust directed at you is prevent her from reproducing with another man. In old times when she did this, you would beat her and then kill the child.
>>
>>88624721
You say "cuck" I say "get out of jail free card" but I'm a silver-lining kind of guy.
>>
>>88624195
This can be said about any following. You're gonna tell me /pol/ doesn't have sheep?
>>
>>88624748
Ah I see you realize your mistake, but since you live in America you are financially boned if that psychopath with a vagina wants to divorce you.
>>
>>88624440
>>88623276
Imagine the bedroom chemistry. It was both of them trying to out do one another and sue ended up getting reckt.
>>
>>88622743
Man, I was jealous of Mr. Fantastic for years because Sue is hot as fuck.

But then I realized that the Marvel Universe is full of 10/10 bombshells and really Sue is one in 5.
>>
>>88624748
Actually in many countries you are still considered the father legally if you took care of her during pregnancy or up to a week after childbirth, hell in Sweden and France paternity tests are illegal
I recommend you get familiar with your countries laws
>>
>>88624766
No, tumblr in completely unlike other followings, I dare you find any community as bad outside of maybe islam
>>
>>88624874
/pol/

This isn't /pol/ boogeyman either. There are times they do the exact same shit, but only on the far right. Remember all the "subliminal" propaganda The Force Awaken had and how they boycotted the movie.
>>
Women are far less interesting than hobbies once you have "conquered" them. Then they create drama to draw your attention back.

Sue and Reed have a perfectly normal relationship. Once you stop being a beta you will feel the same.
>>
>>88624874
>No, tumblr in completely unlike other followings, I dare you find any community as bad outside of maybe islam

Well....4chan in general.

This is the site and home of degenerates. There's literally a board dedicated to hopeless virgins idolizing school and mass shooters all because women don't make eye contact with them.
>>
>>88624912
Pol never rioted
Tumblr rioted
Muslims rioted
Try again sorry
>>
>>88624912
/pol/ didnt boycot it though.

/pol/ is the same people posting on /tv/ and /v/ and /co/ and probably most of the boards on this website.

>Huh turns out lots of beta brown people bear a grudge and I have grown up to be a "WHITE MALE!" Maybe there is a place for me to discuss this.
>>
>>88624943
4chan never rioted
There was anonymous shit for a while that's pretty much as bad as 4chan got and guess what? Tumblr stole anonymous and made it even worse
Tumblr is a place people who have nothing in common except the fact that they are horrible human beings congregste
>>
>>88624943
>degenerates
How did that become the word, anyway?

Like, when people type it, do they really have a mental image of behavior they don't like?

Because my mental image whenever I read it is Shawn Michaels and Triple H and it really kills the whole "/pol/ is trying to scold me" feel they seem to be going for.
>>
>>88624983
Usually I think of people with no or shitty jobs and tatoos when i think of degenerates.
>>
>>88624912
Protip: Calling /pol/ bad people is pointless because they arent morally righteous psychopaths like the left.
>>
>>88624948
/pol/ shoots up black churches.
Go home Dylan Roof.
>>
>>88625010
Also went in to a pizzaria with a gun demanding to find the paedos.

I thought that was funny.
>>
>>88624983
I generally think of anyone who is non-normalfag. Meaning most of the people here. Keep in mind degenerate meant someone not living the average man's lifestyle.
>>
>>88623575
I actually followed this once. Fuck whoever made this up. Q
>>
>>88625010
No tumblr pol didn't shoot black churches
Only people with autism that have that thing were they can't fully tell reality from fiction take online drama to the real world
Hence tumblr
Hence fandoms
Hence riots
>>
>>88624948
Stormfags have invaded pol. While they don't riot like lefties, they do their bit of fucked up shit.

The only thing I can think of tumblr really doing is having protest where they yell their point across, but even that's tolerable.
>>
>>88624640
>>88624687
>you resort to
>like all cunts, you

You think I'm a chick? That's actually really sad, that if someone's your enemy, you can only imagine them with a vag because you're so fuckin' broken up inside.

Therapy, bro. Trust me. The answer to your fuckin' problem is to go see a fuckin' professional. Being angry at strangers on a shithole korean mitten-knitting forum is not gonna bring you catharsis.
>>
>>88625010
Thats nice and all but black people kill around 300 of their own in every black majority city, that church "massacre" is a liberal meme compared to the ongoing in every black city in America.

>HURR DURR INNOCENT CHURCH FOLK
>HURR DURR MIKE BROWN HAD A RIGHT TO ATTACK A COP OF THE LAW
>HURR DURR SO WHAT IF A WHITE MAN HAS BEATEN BY A HAMMER BY A GROUP OF BLACKS I.. IM SURE ITS AN ISOLATED INCIDENT YOU RACIST!
>>
>>88625033
>the average man's lifestyle

What does that even mean? Everybody's bullshit home life is a little bit variable.
>>
>>88625055
>Only people with autism that have that thing were they can't fully tell reality from fiction take online drama to the real world

Yes! Shit /pol/ does. Also, are tumblrs just rioting all over the US. I haven't seen one I would like to see this.
>>
>>88625075
You reason like a woman so you must be an idiot in that case.
>>
>>88625092
The fundamentals. Having a job. Socializing with people. Contributing to society not just financially, but mentally and so on.

Praising little girls, mass shootings, and all around violence is degenerate in civil society.
>>
>>88625081
A white person just planned and carried out their violence more effectively.

Shocking.
>>
>>88625073
tell me about the fucked up shit and how it comes even close to taking the streets demanding violence and violently beating random people and breakinng shit while media and goverment alike turn a blind eye to the whole thing and go crazy scrapping the bottom of the barrel like a 16 year old muslim girl that lied about getting raped because she went out to party and made headlines everywhere
you know what i would have done if it was pol doing that shit? that exact same shit? demanded police intervention and some heavy meassures against media and poiliticians enciting it like im doing right now
but i guess some people are more against violence than others right? you lying two faced hypocrite piece of shit
>>
>>88625081
The argument wasn't what do a certain group do. The argument was name a forum on the internet worse than Tumblr.

I don't browse tumblr so I can't be too sure, but /pol/ and stormfront are pretty horrible.
>>
>>88625097
My pointing out to you that you ain't special and your gender ain't the source of your patheticness because there are women just as pathetic as you are is "reasoning like a woman"?

I wasn't kidding about the therapy, man. It's serious advice. I don't know if someone actually cheated on you to make you this way or if, more likely given where we are, you've just never been with anyone and crippling loneliness is why you're so fucked in the head, but message boards are never gonna fill the hole in your life.
>>
>>88625073
Actually normies were invaded by /pol/ since this election. Now people who would have been unaligned are finding themselves siding with what you call stormfaggotry.

Its going to be a wonderful next 10 years.
>>
>>88625134
Who gives a shit what white people do? The fact of the matter is ITS FUCKING BLACKS THAT MURDER THE MOST BLACKS ARE RIDICULOUS RATES.

So plz shut the fuck up about this massacre, its nothing to care about at all, its just something liberals use to justify their batshit insanity.
>>
>>88625095
>shit pol does
examples please
>>
>>88623657
Who hurt you?
>>
>>88625129
>Contributing to society

Society is kinda...I mean average people DON'T change it one way or the other. If you want to "contribute" in this day and age, with populations being as big as they are, you have to be a media mogul or invent something that changes human life, like the internet, smartphones...I dunno what's next, robot butlers?
>>
>>88625165
I am just saying that a white outlier was more effective than the many instances of violence carried out by blacks.
>>
>>88625155
It is typical female behavior to dodge accountability then invent lies to get one to agree with them.

Also you are showing more female behavior by calling me insane for not mindlessly thinking women are perfect.
> you've just never been with anyone and crippling loneliness is why you're so fucked in the head
You arent fooling anyone you fucking cunt.
>>
>>88623769
I think you're confused. If you are attractive and you express romantic interest she will want to fuck you. If you are ugly and you express romantic interest she will not want to fuck you. She says "lets just be friends" but she doesn't want to be friends, she's just rejecting you gently so you don't retard rage on her.
>>
>>88625165
>blacks lives matter
>unless its blacks killing each other
>who cares if without police there would be thousands more black people dead
>only black people are allowed to kill black people anyways
if there is a single black person who has commited no crime or wrongdoings and is living in the ghetto because of poverty alone then he deserves protection from you the same way i do
>>
>>88623657
Why do you want to be married so bad?

Hookers are cheaper than, y'know, "half your property forever."

They'll even hug you and pretend to care if you ask.
>>
>>88625148
>and how it comes even close to taking the streets demanding violence and violently beating random people and breakinng shit while media and goverment alike

But is that Tumblr doing that or lefties? Like are the people holding signs saying they're from tumblr or on tumblr organizing such things?

Because most racist arsons or vandalization don't indicate they're from pol it's hard to say, but I know for a fact pol glorifies it. Just as when those right wingers broke out in a riot in the UK because their government did a specific thing. It wasn't linked to /pol/ in no way, but they certainly glorified it and called the government race traitors.

>you lying two faced hypocrite piece of shit

See now you're just projecting.
>>
>>88625194
there isnt a single man out there who has never been hurt by an abusive woman
>>
>>88625237
>Marrying a woman who doesnt have her own money

That is why men get fucked over. Women have to have their own assets and income. Then when the inevitable happens the man is no worse off.
>>
>>88623816
This doesn't even make animal sense. Women are physically unable to take care of themselves for months leading up to and after birth. It's in their best interest to maintain a monogamous relationship. Jesus son.
>>
>>88625212
Hey bro, I tried to help but you're clearly enjoying your anger so...best of luck in your future endeavors.
>>
>>88625237
well you know having a happy family life and getting to raise your own kids doesnt sound half bad shame im not allowed to because im a man
>>
So Richards is a cuck?
>>
>>88625268
>t. Doombot
Stop it, VIctor.
>>
File: 1482427090778.jpg (164KB, 507x760px) Image search: [Google]
1482427090778.jpg
164KB, 507x760px
>>88622743
Their relationship is strange
>>
>>88625255
Mother Nature cares about reproduction not you living dumbass, mother nature made women polygamous so their genes have a higher probabillity of surviving you stupid fuck.
>>
>>88625148
If you'r talking about that guy who said 4chan was more fucked up than Tumblr, this is a losing battle.

How many times have fags ran to /b/ and posted pictures of murder victims. How many times have mass shooters use this site as reference.

Even if you could prove it was tumblr rioting, rioting does not stack up against the shit that happens here.

But let's just agree, we all hate Tumblr, but this place, when you step back and look at it, is a hell of a lot worse.
>>
>>88625253
You're still comin' at me from a "marriage is a thing you should do in your life" angle I'm not getting.

Like, it would be nice I guess when I'm 65 to have someone in the house who can call 911 if I ever fall and break my hip, without having to pay for a nurse or move to a home.

To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of sharing a bed with another body in the summer when it's all hot and sweaty.
>>
>>88625239
i dont have to explain how the sky is blue, you claimed pol did horrible things, what horrible things did pol do?
please link to me the group of serial arsonist targeting democrats for political reasons if thats your claim
>projecting
i already told you, i oppose organized crime and act of terror in every single way no matter the objective or who is doing it, do you?
>>
>>88625265
You ever been around children?

They're not fun company. Maybe for like fifteen minutes or an hour. But if they never fucking left? For 18 years?

I never got that, the whole "families are what I want" push that has gotten so popular on 4chan the past couple years.
>>
>>88625288
I don't get why people think this is creepy. I think it's cute. Plus their age difference is only six years and they didn't become a couple until she was an adult.
>>
>>88625299
dumb slut
>>
>>88625306
I agree on the summer sweatyness but in the winter its nice.
Its just nice to have someone you like around most of the time and sharing half of the expenses.

You dont NEED to get married. I am not that person you are talking to. I do intend to have kids at some point and its better to be married for that.

Never marry a woman who has no job and no assets. She can rape you in the courts.
>>
If you fucked Sue Storm and she turned invisible would you be staring at your dick or at nothing?
>>
>>88625300
a couple psychopaths killing one or two people arent as bad as thousands of people taking the streets demanding violence against anyone who thinks different
it isnt as bad as nation wide media consipracy of silence or organised political harrasment or demanding my right to fair trial and free speech is taken away
a million psychopats are worse than 5 or 6 sorry
>>
>>88625350
you don't see shit in her bowels when she turns invisible so probably nothing
>>
>>88625330
children love me actually
i should have equal rights over my own children as a man and denying me that is an act of opression and cruelty towards men and children alike
>>
>>88624640
You act pathetic, so someone calls you pathetic. MIIIIIIIIND tricks!
>>
>>88625325
Oh absolutely I do.

Also, if you're asking me to link you to far-rightist committing various crimes, I can direct you to stormfront. Do you want the articles dealing with anti-islam in Arab ran neighborhoods or the anti-gay rights beat downs in Russia dealing with Storm fags. Which one you want?
>>
>>88625378
thats because she is anorexic
there is more food coming out of her mouth than in
>>
>>88625371
>a couple psychopaths killing one or two people arent as bad as thousands of people taking the streets demanding violence against anyone who thinks different

Show me where this is done. And show me the direct relation to Tumblr. I'm not challenging you, I legitimately want to see this.
>>
>>88624721
"Oh shit, someone disagreed with me on the internet. Better call them a chuck!"
>>
>>88625411
>i object to violence in any way except actions or words
kindly fuck of pariah
>>
>>88625401
What does they liking you have to do with you liking them? They're obnoxious creatures.

You might as well be trying to sell me on chihuahuas as the friendliest pets when all I can hear is the high-pitched yapping.
>>
>>88625371
>political harrasment or demanding my right to fair trial and free speech is taken away

Who the fuck is taking your free speech away? Everyone I see talking about harassment all agree you have the right to do so, but would rather you not do so in front of them. That's what harassment is.
>>
>>88625438
hillary clintons riots
black crime doent matter riots
please show me pol organised crime
>>
>>88625343
No you retards just DONT FUCKING GET IT

Women love assholes because mother nature has programmed them to seek out men who have a higher probability of reproducing, that is why they love jerks or men who treat them like complete shit because apparently lovey dovey cant reproduce fast enough for mother nature. This is a fact you see in every country where the poor dirtbags are the most reproductively successful and the middle class lovey doveys are getting cucked like crazy.

Men were originally polygamous as well but the Ice Age made us develop romantic love as a way to ensure the survival of offspring, back in Africa a human child didnt need a father to survive that is why blacks still follow the archaic human social model which is the fathers do nothing while the mothers raise the child as a community. This is also why black people are incapable of falling in love and can only see love in the form of fucking.

In addition the black male's inability to feel love is the real reason the white female seeks him, the nigger is an uncaring asshole in otherwords perfect reproduction material to the reptile brain inside of white women.

However Eurasian men dont care about genetic probability because we are fucking men we can kick evolution's ass, so we developed marriage as a way to ensure the stable development of our kids, but the subhuman female gender just cannot turn off their innate urge to whore for higher reproductive success, and its this uncivilized characteristic of women that is the true cause of all failed romantic relationships in human history.
>>
>>88625430
Throwing up is bulimia.

Anorexia is not eating at all.
>>
>>88625409
>I did nothing wrong your just an idiot
Typical woman behavior
>>
>>88625371
>it isnt as bad as nation wide media consipracy of silence or organised political harrasment

What does that have to do with the subject at hand?

The question

>Name a site worse than Tumblr
I said 4chan for the sole purpose of their being multiple happenings here. Way more than the average site. You say "Tumblr is taking to the streets and yada yada yada" I'm asking for clear proof tumblr is doing these things.
>>
>>88625463
i have a tendency of bonding with people who show me affection
hence i dont bond with women, women dont show afection because they are not cappable of it
>>
>>88625459
>i object to violence in any way except actions or words

No, I mean actual threads about people actually doing these shits.
>>
>>88625481
Tell me, have you ever been in love?

What does it feel like?

Earnest question, I can't say I've experienced it myself.
>>
>>88625235
The only reason intelligent blacks can even exist is because of white people, the average black is known to bully and even beat the shit out of their intelligent kin for unknown reasons.

Slavery was the best thing to happen to blacks as it allowed their genetic outliers to multiply.
>>
>>88625465
nsa
the european union
google
the obama administration
tumblr oxers
tumblr harrassers
democrat hate speech laws
liberal blacklisters
liberal media
youtube
social media sites who hold private reunions with angela merkel
>>
>>88625479
>hillary clintons riots
>black crime doent matter riots

That's not tumblr specific though. Those are riots from Hillary Clinton supporters and Black Lives Matter followers. Show me the tumblr specific riots.

Tumblr doesn't mean "Anything that is left" That's an inadequate equation.
>>
>>88625522
It is like being addicted to a person's existence but not wanting to fuck them.
>>
>>88625507
>said 4 chan
>proved nothing
>>
>>88625033
I generally assume it's what 4chan incels deem any behaviour that reminds them what they're missing, or have missed. Writing it off as morally inferior degenerate behaviour distances themselves from their want of it, while at the same time expresses their resentment at being left out.
>>
>>88625554
i showed you two examples now you provide at least a single proof of your claim that pol also is guilty of organised crime
>>
>>88623201
Shit that would be a good storyline in ultimate, Reed Richards murdered his wife and only DOOM is smart enough to solve the murder
>>
>>88625562
What could possibly about a person's existence?
>>
>>88625502
I'm not a woman, you whiny little bitch.
>>
>>88625551
>nsa
Can you not go on the screen jump on a political soap box and say what you want?

>the european union

How so? Give examples

>google
Give me one example of this. Not saying you're lying. Just need an example. Also note, Google is a business.

>the obama administration
Oh, so they're kicking your door down and telling you to shut the ufck up. I see. They must be snatching you off the streets and trying to keep you quiet?

>tumblr oxers
>tumblr harrassers
For someone who doesn't value tumblr that much, you sure do give a fuck that they give a fuck about your opinion. Are you saying Tumblr users are actually keeping you quiet by holding a gun to your head?

>democrat hate speech laws
>liberal blacklisters
>liberal media

Oh, so when you got out in the street and say "I hate spics" you get arrested right?

>youtube

A business.

>social media sites who hold private reunions with angela merkel

Businesses
>>
>>88625617
I get the feeling it would just turn out a Death Note ripoff.
>>
>>88625562
Comparing it to drugs is not making it sound like a positive thing.

Maybe the reason you've been burned is 'cause you're actually, like, excessively needy/clingy/interdependent?

Like how do you know the difference between love and infatuation or obsession?

I dunno, I mean I'm an introvert, when I'm in a longterm relationship I always feel like "Yeah, I enjoy her company but man, she always wants to spend time together and I already saw her like twice this week, it's exhausting, I kinda just want to lounge around the house and not deal with other people today" and inevitably they get mad at me and I end up breaking up with them because I don't enjoy being yelled at.
>>
>>88625601
Where's your two examples?
>>
>>88625640
Shut up whore.
>>88625634
I dont know but love is a feeling that override sexual attraction that is why there can be men married to plain looking women but still devoted to them.

>Hes marrying down
Men dont marry down or up because we are not women, we dont give a shit about anything except our woman caring about us(which is impossible).
>>
>>88625299
And the woman, and therefore the infant, not having social support to keep her fed and safe During and after the birth helps her genes survive how, exactly? Jesus Christ you're retarded
>>
>>88625641
>Example Google
European Union's right to be forgotten or how I call I myself the right of the rich political elite to get dangerous information about them deleted while also they demand they should have an ID attached to everything you say or do online and the right to regulate what you can say and even send you to prison for saying it
I guess that's two examples tho
>>
>>88625650
Love renders the russian roulette of human reproduction moot and void because it makes reproduction 100 percent possible, its one of the most amazing things nature has given to us humans.

I fell in love with a girl by just seeing her face while I was in middle school. We men tend to fall in love easier when we are young teenagers but around 16 we start to get into LETS FUCK idea.
>>
>>88625682
Humans lived in tribes you fucking dumbass, the tribe would help her raise her rapespawn. African women that get gangraped by black rebels I mean typical black reproduction raise their kids in a community.
>>
>>88625481
Poor people reproduce more in shitty countries because they have less distractions and less access to contraceptives. And what the fuck do you mean women are attracted to
men who are more likely to reproduce? They're attracted to men that women are attracted to? Just say the man is attractive, you autistic fuck.
>>
File: 0.jpg (39KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
39KB, 480x360px
The only reason Reed and Sue are a thing is because of Franklin. He force them to stay together, Reed never needed a family or a wife, science is all he every wanted. Franklin's will through time and space force them to together to insure his birth and have a mom and dad in his life.

It is one giant fucking lie. I hope Reed one day sees this and kill that fucker Franklin.
>>
>>88625641
A 15 year old boy was sent to prison for screaming online that he was going to shoot a school while playing a lol match, tell me you have never done worse
>Tumblr
They are keeping me quiet by holding a gun to my career and future
>Business
Funny how this excuse doesn't apply when chick file a donated money to anti gay groups
>>
>>88625534
Actually the violent ones are statistical outliers as well. Violent crimes aren't about the average, just the difference between the rates. Not sure what that had to do with anon's post though. Both posts come across as a bit "white man's burden"ish
>>
>>88625726
Exactlly poor people are uncaring and thus more likely to breed, these traits are seen as good in a woman's brain that is why these type of men are often with women.
>And what the fuck do you mean women are attracted to
men who are more likely to reproduce? They're attracted to men that women are attracted to? Just say the man is attractive, you autistic fuck.
Oh Im sorry your mentally retarded anon.
>>
>>88625658
I have you two examples where is yours
>>
>>88625747
>Actually the violent ones are statistical outliers as well.
What a load of bullshit, the fact that blacks actually call their civilized kin "white" or uncle toms shows acting like a violent savage is their normal behavior.
>>
>>88625706
Why are you talking about reproduction now?

Also, what you just described isn't "love", it's "a crush". Like, I've felt what you just described and I know it wasn't real love.
>>
>>88625785
Crushs aint the same as love..
>>
>>88625785
You don't get to decide what loves means for other people
>>
>>88625798
I know. This is what I'm saying.

You should describe something that sounds like love and not like a crush.
>>
>>88625809
By that logic, you can't say "women don't feel it" because they're allowed to call whatever they want "love" and you're wrong to argue.
>>
>>88625835
Fair enough
Women may feel love
They express that love with endless cruelty and abuse tho
>>
>>88623201
>Doomfags
>>
>>88625774
How is it bullshit? I keep seeing anons post research pertaining to the warrior gene variant to counter the claim that blacks are not more violent. The disparity between the violent rates correlates with the difference in the frequency of the gene, it's just a majority aren't responsible for them. It's a violent subgroup of people that's just larger than others.
>>
>>88625694
Let me break this down to you.

>the european union
I'm not going to lie, I know nothing of these people, I reside in the US. Fair enough, i'll give you that one.

>nsa
Never heard of the NSA taking away freedom of speech, because of something you said being of a specific political ideology. This also goes to the Obama Administration.

>Tumblr
>Youtube
>Google
>Social Media

Keep in mind, these are not obligated to house your opinions. These are businesses, and while we do want them to respect every opinion in it's own right, if they feel something is damaging to their revenue or will possibly make them lose consumers, they have every right to remove said thing. This isn't an obstruction of freedom of speech, this is them simply not letting their platforms be used for you to do so. They can never arrest you or crucify you, they can only restrict your access to their platforms.

>democrat hate speech laws
I'd have to review these myself.

>liberal blacklisters
>liberal media
Again, this isn't an obstruction of freedom of speech. You can say whatever you like, but the media specifically will criticize you however they want. This is nothing new though. The media has bashed the opinion of other for years. Again, you're stating what you want to state (In turn having a freedom of speech) they're just not agreeing with you.

And if a liberal tell you to get out his face or fuck off during an argument, it's simply because he wants to end the argument, because maybe you had valid points or maybe he feels you aren't being rational, but at the end of the day a conversation take two. So further attempts to shout your opinion is harassment, because the other party doesn't wish to go on. Note: You as a man should know when the other person is attempting to leave the conversation. Meaning you should know when it's a debate and when you're jsut following a guy shouting shit.
>>
>>88625857
Everyone is capable of endless cruelty and abuse.

It's just that only women can make you care when they cruelly abuse you because you're not interested in men.

Shit, I've been cruel and abusive before. For some fuckin' reason it made her even clingier, which was the opposite fucking thing I was going for.
>>
File: davechappelle3.jpg (17KB, 260x210px) Image search: [Google]
davechappelle3.jpg
17KB, 260x210px
>>88625299
This is why Father time is high on the tier, because one day he will put an end to all of her bullshit.

TIMES UP BITCH!
>>
>>88625745
>Funny how this excuse doesn't apply when chick file a donated money to anti gay groups

Oh no, they were within their rights to do so. But again, the consumers were within their rights to criticize their actions. That's the push and pull of the world we live in.
>>
Are we being invaded by /r9k/?
>>
>>88625904
>Everyone is capable of endless cruelty and abuse.
but there is one common thing in most perpetrators who do it to their spouses and children
a vagina
im 100% interested in men who do it, lucky for the world there is a system in place perfectly capable of dealin with men but no system willing or capable of dealing with women who do it
hell there are also systems there to help women abuse the systems designed to protect them
>>
>>88625902
im not going to lie you know nothing about anything worth discussing, have fun talking about steven universe fan theories tho thats were you belong in the world
>>
>>88625774
I think uncle tom has more of a political stint nowadays than one of class. A black assimilated republican has more of a chance being called an uncle tom than an assimilated black democrat.
>>
>>88625986
You said nothing to move me either. Also I enjoy the hell out of Steven Universe. I will have fun.

You have fun pretending like your freedom of speech is being obstructed, because tumblr won't allow you to talk about Hitler. Maybe one day they'll accept you.
>>
>>88623274
he HAD autism

he cured himself
>>
>>88625923
So I'm not allowed to criticize YouTube and Google censorship?
Here is the difference tho Google and YouTube are taking money from the corrupt common European super state that's taken in the form of taxes from the pockets of citizens at gunpoint
I'm not allowed to criticize a corporation unless it takes public capital from the government
Same with media there are ethics media isn't allowed to break or else they should get punished and not allowed to give the news anymore and this is twice as serious with channels like the BBC that takes money from the government
>>
>>88625952
The /r9k/ was inside us all along.
>>
>all this autism
Almost makes me glad Marlel did away with the Fantastic Four
>>
>>88625963
>lucky for the world there is a system in place perfectly capable of dealin with men but no system willing or capable of dealing with women who do it
>hell there are also systems there to help women abuse the systems designed to protect them

Well yeah that sucks but there's a reason for it.

Men being abusive is reported way less often. If it became more normal for men who are being abused by women to come forward, you'd see things balance out to a middle ground where they should be instead of favoring one over the other.

But that's on the victims, they have to come forward and fight for their rights.

There's a way to do that though without becoming an extremist who says "All of X is always bad."

Human beings are individuals, behavior is case by case. All this talk about animal instincts and programming being more dominant than it really is, is...it's a security blanket for the mind for some people, I guess, but it's not great science.
>>
>>88626029
Enjoy Steven universe it's as complex as your tiny tumblr brain allows you to process
Stop arguing about politics tho in politics bad people ruin lives and commit genocide and bad things aren't solved by the end of the episode
>>
>>88625896
>muh violent subgroup
>Baltimore has a higher crime rate than most EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
>yep definately a subgroup

Listen mate its obvious you have no clue what black people act like at all if you say this nonsense..
>>
>>88626095
>Men being abusive is reported way less often

Meant to type way MORE often, obviously.
>>
>>88626095
>Men being abusive is reported less often
>80% of divorce cases state that the man committed abuse as cause
Wrong wrong wrong wrong you are always wrong
>>
>>88626095
All animals are controlled by subconsious instincts including humans, the very fact you mindlessly will say anything to remove blame from women IS INSTINCTIVE BEHAVIOR.

>The male human is programmed to protect the human female as it allows the survival of the human species
>>
>>88626140
Yeah that was a typo. I just said so. Sorry.
>>
>>88626095
>Men being abusive is reported way less often
Because women are subhumans that love men that treat them like shit, look at how many abusive violent men have reproduced with multiple women where as men that treat them right barely get an open leg. Women are fucking shit in a civilized world they are stupid animals that should be treated like stupid animals, the muslims had the right idea all this time.
>>
>>88626095
Victims like children being raped by older women?
Do you know that in most cases those women never even go to jail and when they do it's less than two years while male perpetrators spend twenty
>>
>>88626143
Humans are a higher animal, man. Evolution gave us logic and free will.
>>
>>88626169
Evolution gave MEN logic, the woman is the exact same as a chimp an emotional stupid creature. Also free will is a meme you retarded fuck go ahead try to become sexually turned on by something your brain isnt tuned to OH WAIT YOU CANT BECAUSE YOUR A PUPPET TO YOUR DNA AINT NOT FREE WILL AT ALL YOU STUPID FUCK.
>>
>>88626149
Maybe men would report it more often if it did anything
It's like a woman complaining about spousal rape in the middle east
>>
>>88626163
Yes. It's out of balance right now. It's not fair.

It will get fairer over time. If we fight for it.

All I'm saying is the fight will probably go better if you don't include arguments like "women can't feel love" in your letter to congress.

Normies don't respond well to absolutes like that.
>>
>>88626108
Did you not read my post at all?
>>
>>88626071
>So I'm not allowed to criticize YouTube and Google censorship?
Who said you weren't? You are. You can even do so on youtube, if you want i'll post videos of youtubers complaining about Google's and Youtube censorship. It's regular to do it at this point.

>I'm not allowed to criticize a corporation unless it takes public capital from the government

You're gonna have to show me this. This seems to far fetched to me.

>Same with media there are ethics media isn't allowed to break or else they should get punished and not allowed to give the news anymore

News flash, the media has been like this for decades now. This isn't to say it's right, but what you're feeling is mostly common. Media has been selling the average man "dystopia" and propaganda for the last few decades. That Media ethics shit all went out the window when America and other countries started using that as propaganda against Communist Russia.

Over in America we still got medias that both represent the right and the left. So all the shit you're speaking of is foreign to me.
>>
>>88626193
I mean...good luck having a happy life with that attitude.
>>
>>88626217
>its been wrong for decades now
not an argument unless you want the maps to show the earth as flat and errase america
>>
>>88626101
>Enjoy Steven universe it's as complex as your tiny tumblr brain allows you to process

Don't worry I will.

You should stop arguing with someone you consider has a tiny tumblr brain. Lord knows when you finally get their validation it'd feel better on their own site and not here. Bye bye now.
>>
>>88622743
he can make his penis any size

Sue is not leaving that for anybody
>>
>>88626251
Yes, that's why I said it's not right. I'm saying you're feeling nothing new. It wasn't an argument.
>>
>>88626217
>You're gonna have to show me this. This seems to far fetched to me.
every single media ceo that donated to the clinton campain and foundation
>>
>>88626270
so you agree that im right
>>
>>88626252
maybe if i get you to feel really buthurt you will finaly get motivated enough to go read a little bit
if i get a single kid to read a book its all worth it
>>
>>88622743
Because he is the classic absent minded professor.

Then Marvel decided he was autistic cuz nobody could REALLY be a smart as him.

BTW Sue KNEW what she was getting into when she said yes to getting hitched.
>>
>>88626101
>Politics
>Requiring more than Tumblr level thought.

It's not rocket science nigga, even the shit you stated a middle schooler can argue.
>>
>>88626365
Gonna be hard to do when you're not allowed around kids.
>>
>>88626205
>It will get fairer over time
According to the current trend Muslim men will be allowed to marry children so I guess you are right
>>
>>88626339
Yea. The media has been fucked up for years now, I just wanted to acknowledge it wasn't just this generation, it's common throughout history.
>>
>>88622743

What kind of wife goes skinny dipping with her husband's single friend?

What kind of guy goes skinny dipping with his friend's wife and hits on her/tries to get her to leave her husband? This seems uncharacteristically shitty for T'Challa to do.
>>
>>88626217
>Allowed to
And it gets pushed to the bottom of the recommendation list quietly great
>>
>>88626443
Well this was the worst I have seen it in my lifetime but maybe it was worse during world war two or other horrible times
Hey that's a trend when the media drops any pretense of telling the truth the whole world goes to shit
By the way if Twitter and Facebook want to give you the news then they are subject to the same ethical rules as any other media outlet and should be committed to the truth same with YouTube
>>
>>88626467
That's not how recommendations work. The type of videos you watch most are compounded with the videos others, who also watch those videos, select. If those videos are pushed to the bottom for you, it's due to your preference.

The whole point being, they're not censoring it.
>>
>>88623822
The accident probably fried the nerves in his pingus
>>
>>88626516
That's not how recommendation s work either
Computing forever did an experiment on how a video of his got pushed by YouTube if it said it was pro or against Trump in the title, guess Wich one everyone saw pop up there
>>
>>88626108
How does that refute any of that? You seem to agree, but don't want to.
>>
>>88622743
>Reed spends all his time "researching" yet the benefits of it never reach the market

The only characters in the 616 universe that sell their inventions to benefit humanity in their day-to-day lives are Doom, T'challa, and Parker. And Doom and T'challa usually only help their fellow countrymen, so they can even be excluded from the list. Parker's inventions are only slightly above state-of-the-art, introducing technologies that are years or simply a decade more advanced than what' is currently available.

Richards, Pym, Stark and Cho can go on about that dick measuring contest, but so far an evil magical gypsy suffering from third degree burns and two furries, one based on cat and another on anarcids, are beating those shills in the contest that truly matters.
>>
>>88626512
>Well this was the worst I have seen it in my lifetime but maybe it was worse during world war two or other horrible times

You have the bias of living in this age. So everything is amplified a bit more with emotional connection to the media. Compared to looking at some shit from decades ago and realizing nothing catastrophic came of it.

>By the way if Twitter and Facebook want to give you the news then they are subject to the same ethical rules as any other media

That's the thing, they're not giving you the news. Media outlets subscribed to those sites are giving you the news and we as a people pick and choose which news resonates with us. You can follow and friend alt-right channels just as you can liberal ones. This also applies to Youtube.
>>
>>88626604
YouTube has a news tag
I guess Twitter does too, I don't use twitter
Facebook no only gets paid for doing this but it was acknowledged that the people working on it didn't allow right wing media to show up
>>
File: ololol.jpg (108KB, 387x544px) Image search: [Google]
ololol.jpg
108KB, 387x544px
>>88622743
Oh no!
>>
>>88626636
>YouTube
>Twitter
Both of their new tags are usually trending when a majority of the user base are discussing it. A majority of Twitter's user base does not lean right and it has found a home in the left leaning.

Facebook has a news tag yes, but much like Twitter and Youtube, it is dependent on the Userbase. Facebook still has right trending videos. Let's not forget Fox news and various media outlets like them do get massive broadcast on all these sites.
>>
>>88626726
>Bunch of useless words that say nothing
As long as it presents news then they are ethically obliged to act as news
>>
>>88626862
You're not understanding. When things Trend on any of these sites, it's due to the user base making it trend. They're not broadcasting themselves as news sites any more than news sites use these sites to broadcast themselves in hopes to reach a broader audience.

The user base themselve chooses what trends and even still the initial argument stands, they're not censoring shit.
>>
>>88626910
as long as they present news they are obliged to act as news
>>
>>88626956
They're not presenting news. News outlets are using their site to present news. Understand the difference.

These aren't twitter tweets:

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/812383018543357952
https://twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/812377730125807616

These are tweets by News outlets that have twitter accounts. There's a huge difference.
>>
>>88627022
And to clarify even more. Said news isn't being censored. There are alt-right and right news outlets on twitter with millions of follwers.
>>
>>88627022
as lon as they present news they are obliged to act as news how is this so hard to ubderstand?
>>
File: Capture.png (21KB, 374x505px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
21KB, 374x505px
>>88627060
It's not hard to understand, you're making the assumption they present News when they do not. They house news outlet and understand they do not censor said housed news sites. That's what the entire argument is about.

If they presented themselves as such LitmasEve would not be trending.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-07-02-18h11m24s496.png (208KB, 480x386px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-07-02-18h11m24s496.png
208KB, 480x386px
>>88622743
He spends most of his time in the lab so she's out of sight and out of mind.
>>
>>88627113
i dont care if its right wing or left wing or wathever if its there and has a news tag they have the same ethical resposability of any tv network
i propose a 1000 million dolars fine to any tv, newspaper, magazine, website or wathever that is found out to have reported something that didnt happen at all or didnt happen the way it was portrayed as long as suficient evidence doesnt exist that it was a mistake
>>
>>88623039

You mean a human relationship could be replaced anytime because it is solely based on physical attraction?
>>
>>88627246
Again, it's News tag is filled with News that the user base themselves uplift and trend. Much like the trending subjects on the side, it's usually up to how many people are talking about it.
>>
>>88627246
Twitter usually let's the people decide. So it's not like they have a say-so in the matter. The thing is, Youtube, Facebook, and Twitter don't censor shit and most shit is usually able to get reposted time and time again even to the point of trending. So it's more hands on the TV news because if a person sees something fucked up they can talk about it among peers.

Well Youtube does censor hate videos. Like those Isis propaganda videos of them chopping dudes heads off and showing people how to make bombs. They also censor neo-nazis jumping foreigners and black nationalist standing on the corner arguing with business people.
>>
>>88627404
then you are a liar, you want to be able to lie to me and get away with it
its clearly news, it says news and often it a mirror copy of whats shown in news shows why would it not be subject to scrutiny
porn cant be uploaded to youtube, violence cant be uploaded either i argue that liars pretendign to be journalists are much more dangerous, if other content can be policed then so should be news
again they are presenting news they should be held accountable, they are also partners with every single user and profit of most with adrevenue that in most cases they seek and provide themselves
>>
>>88627472
>twitter lets people decide
does it let them decide if they want to share child porn?
>>
>>88627472
im not talking about censorship ket anyone post wathever they want but you dont get to claim its news
once you claim its news then you are liable
>>
Wow, this thread is a shitfest.
I have to say this though, how the fuck is Sue considering cheating on Reed? And I'm not referring to the fact that they love each other, I'm referring to the fact that both T'Challa and Namor could be blessed with some of the finest penises known to man, and they still could never come close to a dude WITH A PREHENSILE DICK. There is literally no one on earth that can compete with Reed in bed.
>>
>>88622743

Sue won't admit it, but she loves that Reed isn't needy
>>
>>88624687
'sup Dave Sim, how's your wrist?
>>
>>88628048

So why is she skinny dipping with a single guy?
>>
>>88622743
because reed can grow a bigger dick
>>
>>88629996
If things get weird she can just turn invisible.
>>
>>88626392
>>88626392
The fact that there is always little kids arguing in favor of Democrats here doesn't mean they are eight
Thread posts: 241
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.