[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is actually the best Superman design in years.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

This is actually the best Superman design in years.
>>
> make superman really handsome
> everyone else looks weird
>>
>the first time Superman has worn his red trunks in years

>it's during a gay pride event
>>
>>88622392
It's true to life. Do you know how ugly most middle aged gay men and dykes look?
>>
>>88622373
Way to draw the most stereotypical fat lesbians possible.
>>
>>88622373
That yellow belt looks weird as fuck
>>
>>88622433
You complain about lesbians being too beautiful in fiction, now you complain they're too stereotypical.

There's no winning with you /co/.
>>
>>88622373
>A
>FUCKING
>WHITE
>MALE
>>
>>88622373
Oh shit, is the tranny's fucktoy that kid from Palmiotti and Gray's Power Girl?
>>
>>88622478
Superman is standing above all of them to show how straight white males will always be superior to any minority
>>
>>88622454
Who complains about dykes being hot? I've seen general complaints about dykes them being hot is never one of them, the only ones I've seen actually complain about that are SJWs who think that it wouldn't stick it to straight men.
>>88622486
Peeg just ruined him for all the girls so he had to move on.
>>
>>88622478
The rightmost lesbian actually looks a lot like Carl.
>>
>>88622373
BAZINGA
>>
>>88622373
Those lesbians look like sisters
>>
>>88622583
Most gay couples look like clones of each other.
>>
>>88622583
>current year
>not supporting incest

I bet you hate bestiality too, misogynist scum
>>
>>88622583
Guys to the left aren't anything better.
>>
>>88622373
That yellow belt looks like shit though.
>>
>>88622583
Most romantic couples, straight or gay, actually end up looking like each other over time.
>>
>>88622433
But that's how 99% of lesbians look in real life
>>
>>88622433
>>88622392
Everyone else is based on the real life fags that died in orlando, at least the ones whos families agreed to show in the book.

The fags and dykes look like fags and dykes because they are based on real fags and dykes, not comic-level attractive fags and dykes.
>>
>>88622373
The belt is a but much.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.