[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: shows that bored you as a kid yet everyone else likes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

ITT: shows that bored you as a kid yet everyone else likes
>>
File: ztmLTmv.jpg (31KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
ztmLTmv.jpg
31KB, 480x270px
>>88615956
you must of been a very sad kid.
>>
The Star Wars Clone Wars cartoon from 2003, but that's probably not fair to say to the show because I never liked Star Wars in general.
>>
>>88616315
Nah, I just thought it was pretty shit. It wasn't even one of those 'nothing else is on so I guess I'll watch this' kind of show. I would rather go outside.
>>
File: Intro37.png (252KB, 483x362px) Image search: [Google]
Intro37.png
252KB, 483x362px
>>88615956
I never liked the Nick cartoons that aired.
But when I really think about it, I hate a lot of cartoons.
>>
>>88616315
Real op here. It had its moments, but most of my shows were on cartoon network. Mlaatr just seemed strange to me, and not in the appealing way
>>
File: IMG_6893.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6893.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
>>88615956
I HATED CATSCRATCH SO FREAKING MUCH! I never knew what it was but everytime this show came on I changed I mean I just didn't get it, it wasn't funny to me the stories were stupid seriously I remember one episode being about backwashed soda i almost gag thinking about it today and then there was that weird crush the white and orange cat had on that 5 year old girl! I just hated it but my friends and everyone at school use to love it for some reason. I was so happy when it got canned or it just ending I don't really remember.
>>
>>88615956
>>
>>88618640
I liked that show.
>>
>>88616406
El tigre was pretty fucking good when you get past the art style and flash animation
>>
>>88620355
It wasn't bad just kinda gross
>>
File: Eds.gif (32KB, 400x210px) Image search: [Google]
Eds.gif
32KB, 400x210px
>>88615956
I've always hated Ed, Edd, and Eddy. I think it's boring garbage, but everyone on 4chan seems to think it was one of the best cartoons ever.
>>
File: DBZ_key.jpg (24KB, 224x300px) Image search: [Google]
DBZ_key.jpg
24KB, 224x300px
>>88615956
Yes I'm sperg as fuck. I've just recently started watching the episodes in order though so I actually care about what's going on now.
>>
>>88620355
I used to hate it because of how weak my stomach was
>>
>>88622203
I was on and off with it
>>
>>88622203
It is one of the best cartoons you fucking faggot.

Get good taste.
>>
File: exojennycommission_forprint.jpg (2MB, 3300x2550px) Image search: [Google]
exojennycommission_forprint.jpg
2MB, 3300x2550px
>>88615956
I like the artstyle & character design and I just fap to exo-skin Jenny & the Crust Cousins but the show was just average at best. It had it's moments, but that's it really.
>>
>>88624075
Damn how can you hate dbz? As a 5 year old I loved it all the way to this day ( Although even as a kid I thought some of us dbz fans were annoying, even us blacks)
>>
>>88628730
Tons of people hate dragonball z for several reasons, ask /a/ and some of /co/. Tons of Deux ex machinas, cheap fight animation, half ass tricks to make episodes longer, the lack of imagination in villains and fights, Goku-sue becoming the only usufel character and wiping all the others with real personalities off the show, power-level bullshit, the "If fight don't work fight harder" logic, tropes that almost killed anime, the cancer that is the latino side of the fandom.

I myself grew up with the original Dragon ball aways hated how a comedy show about a kid having adventures in a magic world became just aliens fighting aliens.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.