[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck am I doing with my life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (543KB, 840x686px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
543KB, 840x686px
What the fuck am I doing with my life?
>>
>>88614274
jeeesus christ anon, just print the cover!
>>
>>88614308
>print the cover

IT'S NOT THE SAME
>>
>>88614274
I remember reading that piece of garbage.
>>
Why?
>>
>>88615429
>not collecting em all
>>
>>88614274
So Harley wears clown paint over her entire body?

Not sure if that's sexy or not.
>>
>>88615735
I think her skin is bleached now like the joker.
>>
>>88615735
she was put in the vat
>>
I'm here to get off my mind the fact that I watched a woman shove her stilletto shoe in the eyesocket of a dog while it cried...

I've seen the worst of the gore, but animals....those people will pay.
>>
>>88616194
WHAT???
I hope she gets mauled by a pack of dog with rabies.
>>
>>88616194
That's why you always ask in rekt threads what happened next.
>>
>>88616250
It's fucking disgusting what /b/ has sometimes.

I fucking hate sick fucks like those.
>>
>>88616373
It stuff like that that makes me wish bring on the nukes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wESpXvwHloc
>>
>>88616373
/b/ only passes the atrocities on.

Plus, every now and then they avenge or prevent further mistreatment.
Seriously, I can't think of a quicker way to get yourself doxxed than posting on there about abusing your cat.
>>
>>88616408
That's true.

I just can't fucking stand animals getting massacred like that. They don't understand anything is the worst part. Shit just really pisses me the fuck off.
>>
File: IMG_3061.jpg (43KB, 170x258px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3061.jpg
43KB, 170x258px
Anon, I spent $50 on pic related, so don't feel bad at all. If you have that disposable income, then go for it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.