[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"SPIDER-MAN 3" DELETED SCENES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11

File: 1482459294461.jpg (927KB, 2147x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1482459294461.jpg
927KB, 2147x2400px
It could have been great...

>Peter spots Harry after MJ's play and tries to talk with him, to clear things up. Harry considers it, but then sees Norman's reflection in his car's window, telling him not to listen to Peter.

>At Osborn Manor, Harry's butler Bernard offers him a glass of milk. Harry lashes out and smashes the glass on the floor. He lowers his head for a moment and, when he loops up, Bernard, the broken glass and the spilled milk are all gone.

>Harry hallucinates that Norman's ghost is in the room with him, urging Harry to become the Green Goblin and avenge him. Harry points out that his father is a murderer and hurt innocent people, but Norman claims he was only defending himself. He convinces Harry he was right and hugs Harry before vanishing.

>After crash-landing on Earth, the symbiote senses Peter's power and attaches itself to his shoe.

>While visiting Aunt May, Peter tries to play the piano, but he's horrible. Aunt May mentions the lessons she gave him didn't work.

>The Quantum Particles Generator where Flint Marko hides belongs to Quest Aerospace, the company the Green Goblin attacked three years prior. After one of the scientists points out that there's a change in the silicon mass and the other mentions it's probably just a bird, one of the scientists comments the experiment is their last-ditch attempt to save the company, and they can't afford to abort it. After the experiment, the police tells the scientists Marko was there. One of the scientists claims that Marko couldn't have survived.

>MJ scrapes the black goo off of Peter's shoe, but it crawls back into Peter's apartment. Peter notices the shadows "moving" in several moments, but assumes it's his imagination.

>Peter tries visiting Harry at OsCorp, but a snotty receptionist won't let him in.
>>
I've seen this before.
>>
File: 2.png (101KB, 300x211px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
101KB, 300x211px
>MJ visits Harry at Osborn Manor after he is released from the hospital and tells him they all need to forgive one another to preserve their friendship.

>MJ runs into Ursula, the landlord's daughter, after Peter leaves to save Gwen, and Ursula mentions that she works at the jazz bar, and they're looking for singing waitresses.

>After the crane tears through the building, Gwen is left holding a phone line. She hears a radio host saying that, if she can the last two songs of the the band Two for Tuesday, she'll win a trip. Gwen cries "Help! I can't hold on". It turns out the last two songs are "Help" and "I Can't Hold On", and the host tells Gwen that she won before the line is cut.

>When Eddie Brock mentions to Captain Stacy that he's Gwen's boyfriend, Captain Stacy says Gwen never mentioned him, and Brock is stung.

>After Peter saves Gwen, he protects the crowd from debris before the police cuts the power. After swinging away from Brock, Peter checks himself and wonders if he really has gotten chunky.

>At the ceremony, Peter sees a little kid playing with toy web-shooters and shoots some webbing at the boy, letting him know he's Spider-Man. The little boy tells his mother that he met Spider-Man and points at Peter's direction, but Peter is surrounded by people dressed as Spider-Man, and the mother ignores the boy's claims.

>Spider-Man saves a baby during the sandstorm.

>After robbing the armored truck, Marko sneaks into the office of a molecular biologist, Dr. Phil Wallace, the foremost expert in Penny's condition. Marko wrote several letters to him in prison, sent him money, but it wasn't enough. Marko gives Wallace the money he stole, to fund his search for a cure, but Wallace is hesitant to take it until Marko coerces him into doing so. Wallace says it won't be enough, and Marko leaves to steal more money.
>>
File: 3.jpg (146KB, 720x800px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
146KB, 720x800px
>The black suit sticks to Peter the first time he tries to remove it, but reshapes itself into a regular costume afterwards, because the symbiote knows Peter will be back.

>Peter unmasks himself after his second fight with the Sandman and tells him he's Ben Parker's nephew.

>Peter's rant to the landlord is much harsher, with him pointing out how terrible the apartment is.

>Peter looks himself in the mirror and sees a brief flash of Venom and his lashing tongue.

>Peter's gives Aunt May a much more detailed account of how Spider-Man "killed" Sandman.

>Harry regains his memories before MJ visits him, but he stands up to Norman, claiming that, after he kills Peter, Norman will force him to kill MJ, and then all the others who have wronged Norman, and Harry will never be free. Norman vanishes.

>After Harry kisses MJ and she storms off, Harry begs her to stay, because he knows what will happen once he's alone, but she doesn't understand what he's saying and leaves. Heartbroken, Harry is once again vulnerable to Norman.

>After Jameson fires Brock, his blood pressure gets higher, and Betty brings him the "Chimes of Serenity" to calm him down. It's almost working, when Hoffman bursts in, tells Jameson he ran the marketing campaign Jameson told him not to, and they lost money because of it. Jameson gets pissed, smashes the chimes to bits and tells Betty that NOW he feels better.

>After being fired, Brock goes to Gwen's house to ask her out, but she tells him she doesn't want to see him again after he tried to frame Spider-Man, and they only had one date. Brock tells her that she told him she loved him, but she says she didn't. Brock tries to force himself in, so Captain Stacy steps out and threatens to have Brock arrested if he doesn't leave. Brock desperately tries to come off as friendly, but is humiliated and hurt, and agrees to leave. As he does, he acts as if Gwen invited him to dinner later that week and derangedly skips along the curb to "celebrate".
>>
File: 4.jpg (36KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
36KB, 500x400px
>Peter asking Gwen out during Dr. Connors's class in comically overconfident manner.

>After Peter hits MJ, she figures out the black suit is warping his mind, and Peter realizes she's right.

>Brock's rant at the church is longer and evidences his sociopathic behavior more.

"It's me, Sir. Edward Brock Jr. I’ve been wronged, and the woman I worship will have none of me. I don’t qualify as the perfect boyfriend, but… who does? I ask you, why do I have to suffer for everyone else’s imperfections? Why can’t I ever have what I want? What about me? What about Eddie? I try to do what’s right. I follow your rules. I obey the ‘thou shalt nots.’ I’m a decent person. I’m a decent person! So I come to you today, humbled, humiliated, to ask of you but one thing. I want you to kill Peter Parker."

>Peter goes back to the church to destroy the symbiote, but doesn't find it.

>Penny is in the park with her mother when she notices a massive sandcastle. She looks away, and, when she turns back, the castle is gone. It's Marko watching over her. Brock emerges from behind a tree and tells Marko that he has a beautiful family, and that Spider-Man stole his chance of having one of his own. Brock then offers an alliance, and Marko agrees.

>At the webbed-up taxi, MJ complains about being kidnapped again.

>After Harry refuses to help Peter and Bernard tells him everything, Bernard vanishes as well, and Harry realizes Bernard was another hallucination, his own mind trying to exorcise its demons.

>When he lands at the taxi, Peter apologizes for hitting MJ, and she reassures him it doesn't matter anymore.
>>
File: 5.jpg (100KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
100KB, 500x400px
>When the TV reporter says "This could be the end of Spider-Man", it's shown the TV is on at the empty Osborn Manor, and the window is open.

>Harry briefly fights Venom while Spider-Man is dealing with the Sandman.

>While beating a webbed-up Peter, Venom pulls back to reveal that Brock is charred skeleton. It's the symbiote that says "Never would what you can't kill". He's merely using Brock as a puppet to get revenge against Peter.

>Sandman attacks Peter once again, but is interrupted by Dr. Wallace, Penny and her mother. Dr. Wallace claims Penny's condition is too critical, and she can't be cured anymore. Penny asks Marko to spend her last days by her side. Sandman apologizes to Peter for killing Uncle Ben and leaves with his family.

>After Peter separates the symbiote from Brock's skeleton, the symbiote tries to bond with him again before he detonates the pumpkin bomb and swings away.

>After Peter and MJ dance at the jazz bar, he invites her for a "walk", and swings with her through Manhattan's night sky.
>>
Honestly while it was a mess, Spider-Man 3 was very ambitious.
>>
>>88613770
Accidentally ambitious, though.
>>
>>88613654
>>Peter's rant to the landlord is much harsher, with him pointing out how much like a Jew he is
Wow, those /tv/ memes were right
>>
File: at first I was like.png (257KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
at first I was like.png
257KB, 640x960px
>>88613712
>Brock's skeleton
>>
>Still not enough Venom.
>>
File: Vulture.jpg (66KB, 1024x515px) Image search: [Google]
Vulture.jpg
66KB, 1024x515px
>Sam Raimi originally planned for Sandman to be the main villain of the movie, which would center on Peter facing a crisis of conscience upon realizing Uncle Ben's killer is not a cruel monster, but a man forced into a tight spot out of love for his dying daughter.

>In Raimi's original plan, Harry wouldn't become the New Goblin until a prospective fifth movie, Mary-Jane would only briefly be jealous of Peter's friendship with one of his classmates, and Venom wouldn't be involved at all.

>In the original version, Sandman shared a cell in prison with Adrian Toomes, a brilliant inventor who was caught by Spider-Man in an illegal deal, losing his company and being sentenced to spend what's left of his days in prison. Sandman would later break him out for help killing Spider-Man, and Toomes would become the Vulture. Ben Kingsley was even approached to play the Vulture.

>When Venom, New Goblin and Gwen Stacy were added per Sony's demands, the Vulture was scrapped.

>The original plan was for Spider-Man to be awarded the key to the city for preventing a space shuttle piloted by John Jameson from crash-landing in Manhattan after a malfunction, upon which he'd come in contact with the symbiote, but the sequence was deemed too expensive and replaced by the symbiote arriving in a meteor and Peter earning the key to the city for saving Gwen Stacy from an out-of-control crane.

>Gwen would originally be the one that Venom and Sandman would kidnap to lure Spider-Man into a trap, and Mary-Jane would actually help rescue her, but scheduling conflicts prevented Bryce Dallas Howard from being available for filming, forcing Raimi to make Mary-Jane the damsel in distress for a third time.
>>
>>88614051
To be fair, the vulture sucks
>>
>>88613578
>>At Osborn Manor, Harry's butler Bernard offers him a glass of milk. Harry lashes out and smashes the glass on the floor. He lowers his head for a moment and, when he loops up, Bernard, the broken glass and the spilled milk are all gone.
>
>>Harry hallucinates that Norman's ghost is in the room with him, urging Harry to become the Green Goblin and avenge him. Harry points out that his father is a murderer and hurt innocent people, but Norman claims he was only defending himself. He convinces Harry he was right and hugs Harry before vanishing.

FUCK

those would have been great.

I thought Bernard wasn't even real though?
>>
>>88613578
The novelization was way better. Sandman has wayyyyy more character.
>>
>>88613712
I don't understand why Brock would be a charred skeleton, and that ending to the Sandman fight is idiotic and weird.
>>
>>88613712
>Brock is charred skeleton.
okay thank god that didnt happen
>>
>>88614299
watch your fucking mouth
>>88614862
3 is the only raimi film for which i didn't read the novelization.
no surprise there though, while 1 and 2 were good, the novelizations made them fucking masterpieces.
>>
>>88614978
Because the symbiote feeds off of life force.
>>
>>88615197
1. No it doesnt

2. It doesn't burn why would his skeleton be charred, its weakness of fire for fucks sake
>>
>>88614978
>>88615197
>>88615301
I can only guess that it would drain life force while giving strength ergo-a symbiotic relationship.
While Peter was a suitable host who could actually keep up with the amount of life force needed for the symbiote's survival, a normal human like Eddie was quickly drained away.
>>
File: 1455937724732.webm (3MB, 404x720px) Image search: [Google]
1455937724732.webm
3MB, 404x720px
>>88613627
>>After the crane tears through the building, Gwen is left holding a phone line. She hears a radio host saying that, if she can the last two songs of the the band Two for Tuesday, she'll win a trip. Gwen cries "Help! I can't hold on". It turns out the last two songs are "Help" and "I Can't Hold On", and the host tells Gwen that she won before the line is cut.
>>
File: neighbor.3.jpg (69KB, 976x533px) Image search: [Google]
neighbor.3.jpg
69KB, 976x533px
Killing Osborn was the biggest mistake this series made. None of the other villains ever came close to his greatness.
>>
>>88617356
The suit was shit, tho
>>
>>88614051
I never understood this, what reason is there to give Spiderman a parade and key to the city just for saving some random chick, and why was she specifically chosen to present it to Spider-Man
>>
>>88613578
>something something Hitler something white supremacy
>>
>>88613578
>That planned dream sequence where Peter gets fully taken over by the symbiote and starts to ethnically cleanse NYC of all non-whites

Man, what was Raimi thinking? It's a good thing it didn't make the cut.
>>
>>88613712
Still don't understand what "Don't wound what you can't kill" means.
>>
>>88618103
Who cares? Willem Dafoe could have been wearing green paper mache and I would have loved it. The man could do no wrong in that movie.
>>
>>88614051
>Symbiote arrives on John Jameson's space shuttle
That's actually clever.
>>
File: tobey0.jpg (47KB, 635x345px) Image search: [Google]
tobey0.jpg
47KB, 635x345px
>>88618382
>all right, all the jews to the front of the train
>but why?
>BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T I'M GOING TO START AN ACTUAL HOLOCAUST
>Peter stares the Jew straight in the eye as he delinks the front car

Jesus raimi
>>
>>88618518
Isn't that what happened in the Spectacular Spider-Man cartoon?
>>
>>88618518
It's also literally from the old 90s cartoon.

Not that I'm complaining. The 90s cartoon has the best version of the symbiote's origin, that's why it keeps getting reused. Spectacular used a version of it.
>>
>>88618493
Say you slap the guy fucking your girlfriend, but he's 7 feet tall with a twelve inch cock and lifts.
He'd bend you over and make you his bitch for touching him.
>>
>>88614051
>Harry wouldn't become the New Goblin until a prospective fifth movie
Raimi really had high hopes for this series
>>
>>88615785
>I can only guess that it would drain life force while giving strength ergo-a symbiotic relationship.
except that if you turn into a skeleton - i.e, Die - it's not a symbiote, it's a parasite.
>>
>>88618506
Can't argue there.
>>
>>88618493
It's the same shit as if you're gonna punch a guy, put him into the ground.

Basically don't start shit you can't finish.
>>
>>88618278
He's very well-liked in the Raimi universe, as seen in 1 and 2.
>>
>>88619734
But why does the Symbiote say it when revealing skelobrock?
>>
>>88619684
Parasitoid. Parasites don't kill the host.

If you're going to correct someone's terminology at least get it right.
>>
>>88615039
I haven't read any of the novelisations for the spidey movies, are they really that good?
>>
>>88619787
Probably some dumb way of saying "You'll wish you'd have killed me."

Symbiote can't handle being dumped.
>>
>>88614051
>Sam Raimi originally planned for Sandman to be the main villain of the movie, which would center on Peter facing a crisis of conscience upon realizing Uncle Ben's killer is not a cruel monster, but a man forced into a tight spot out of love for his dying daughter.

They were doomed till they dropped this concept. It made it into the movie too. They just don't get spider-man. They don't have to tie everything to his real life. The villains can just be doing their thing and spider-man feels it is his duty to stop them. Not for revenge just...... the responsibility of the power he has.
>>
>>88619810
the first two are fucking amazing.
i can't remember the SM2 book all that well, but the SM1 novelization takes a great story and makes it more than perfect.
theres so much more meat on the bones for all the characters.
And then the incidental characters get some love too, like Flash, and Betty, and Liz.

they're really worth reading, I'd sooner re-read the novels that rewatch the films desu
>>
>>88619740
>>88618278
thus far he's been generally well liked in most of his non-comic appearances.
In TASM and TASM2 the public was generally in love with him.
>>
>>88619196
>Raimi really had high hopes for this series
they're some of the best money making films of all time, and critically 1 and 2 can't really be beat even by recent superhero films.
TDK, CA:CW and CA:TWS are really the only films that come close.

maybe iron man
>>
>>88618594
Yeah but you can't let the guy go for that. Even if he kicks your ass
>>
File: sinister_six1.jpg (31KB, 309x503px) Image search: [Google]
sinister_six1.jpg
31KB, 309x503px
>>88620235
thanks for the rec anon. I've read a couple of the earlier spidey novels. I remember really liking 'The Gathering of the Sinister Six' because it fleshed out a lot of characters and was just a fun read. (I mean MJ is working on a movie during a time where Mysterio is showing up and wrecking movie studios so MJ's film hires fucking RAZORBACK to be security) but I avoided the movie novelisations because I thought they'd be pretty terrible. But I'll check them out now.
>>
>>88613712
I like the edgy skeleton bit. It just confirms the stmbiote is a tsundere girl.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.