[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh boy! Is it time to freak out over another comic cover?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 29

Oh boy! Is it time to freak out over another comic cover?
>>
>>88613307
Ayy lmao face.
>>
>>88613307
Oh boy! Time to instigate the hell out of this!
>>
>>88613307
Read it as "Tits All Are One"
>>
What's wrong with it? Is it (and I'm literally thinking of the dumbest thing off the top of my head) that it's to "rape" posey? Like she's being attacked? I dunno.
>>
File: bondageblade.png (2MB, 1018x1314px) Image search: [Google]
bondageblade.png
2MB, 1018x1314px
>>88613307
I'm more horrified by the face honestly
>>
>>88613307
Body is good

Left arm and slightly right arm have a problem

Face could use work

Most Transformers artists are no good at bodies it's why they make a living on robots
>>
>>88614239
I saw commenters online saying this made them uncomfortable.
>>
File: soggieonright.jpg (79KB, 600x821px) Image search: [Google]
soggieonright.jpg
79KB, 600x821px
>>88614481
Tumblr girls with man hair cuts, glasses, a radical hair color and a love of only downloading pirated books don't count.

They are the problem.
>>
>>88614544
I think I vomited in my mouth a little bit.

No wonder Transformers is in the state it's in right now.
>>
>>88614239

>Women complain about the cover and demand changes
>Women don't actually buy Transformers comics

Every time.
>>
>>88614583
I love how all the female Transformers tumblr girls just reblog links to the latest downloads of books. It's almost viral every time a book drops on Wednesday
>>
>>88614624
That always had me wondering

If the More Then Meets the Eye book was this amazing book why are sales so low.

I guess their own autistic femme-fans don't even have the decency to give money to something they enjoy.
>>
File: ae1fdd0b1929626ddb678fbf7f75c5b9.jpg (182KB, 989x1500px) Image search: [Google]
ae1fdd0b1929626ddb678fbf7f75c5b9.jpg
182KB, 989x1500px
I'm triggered just cause that's really terrible art.

What's wrong with your FAAAAAAACE?

Whatever happened to the lady who drew the first Windblade mini? She never had any work on the Transformers books after that and I genuinely enjoyed her work.
>>
>>88614677
The rumor was that she got really popular with the tumblr crowd really fast till they learned how she was actually a more BASED gal who enjoys cheesecake and sexy stuff and they tore her apart. She was a talented girl and didn't want anything to do anymore with butthurt fans and she is now doing other books.

She stopped using Twitter, changed all her web handles and got out.
>>
>>88614736

Jesus.

Every single time.

Every.

Single.

Time.

Poor gal. She's super talented.
>>
>>88614759
It all happened after at TransformersCon in 2014 in Chicago.

According to her Facebook page post, she was being shadowed by them and it was too much for her.

I guess when your just a normal CIS straight female who is not a social and mental fuck up, they start to hate you.
>>
>>88614736
This, as I followed her and she made some anon comments public, to you know, defend herself and her art choices, and then I guess the hate just got too much for her.

I don't understand this mentally. Aren't people all about "Show The Haters!" "Haters Give Me Power" , etc blah blah. But when you have hundreds of thousands of fans, how do like 50 anon assholes make an artist drop their fandom? Like image Alon Moore doing that. "Sorry guys, I just can't take the nay sayers anymore. Thanks to all my true fans. You guys made it fun. But as of right now I need to take a break. Maybe I'll be back. Maybe not. God bless."

WTF Tumblr. You're so awful. So SO awful. Great at times. But then you just eat yourself in feeding frenzy of insanity.
>>
>>88614849
Somehow tumblr manages to be more "NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEE" than /r9k/
>>
>>88614866
I think it's because those 50 people show up to conventions she goes too

It's one thing when it's words on a screen, it's another when it's people in your face at every convention you go to throughout the year.
>>
>>88615026
Let them. I go to her conventions too and I ask her to sign my covers and tell her how talented she is. What the fuck are those people going to do? Besides call her things, give her death threats? Like any of them would actually do anything over some transformers art. Sad.
>>
Okay, explain to me in very simple terms why a robot has breasts
>>
>>88615162
You underestimate the overreaction of tumblrites when it comes to sending death threats.
>>
>>88615184
It's hot.
>>
>>88615185
You mean Sarah overreacted? Or that fans would overreact and actually do something?
>>
>>88615162
When you have to live your life that googling your name to find their tumblr posts about you being a sexist pig due to your art and beliefs and that will be around forever (or if tumblr dies, which would be a blessing), it hurts
>>
>>88615248

Fandom.
>>
>>88613307
Are you sure it's not because the cover is AWFUL?
>>
>>88615248
Tumblrinas. Sarah thinks drawing sexy women is fun, they think she needs to be found in a ditch face down for having a belief that ain't there own

It's almost as if they will love any female creator until they find out she does not munch rug and enjoys some chad dick.
>>
>>88614736

I'm not defending crazy fans, but honestly, what was she expecting? Everyone could see that MTME was appealing to that particular crowd from a mile away, and she got assigned to the "we swear we listen to you, fans!" book with the character that was pushed fucking everywhere.
>>
>written by Marghead Scott

Yeah, I guess controversy IS the only way her stuff can last longer than 8 issues, huh?
>>
>>88615374
Well, she probably expected "TRANSFORMERS" meaning those toy collectors and teenage-young adult fans looking for something more serious than the cartoons for kids, or more quality than the movies.
>>
>>88615290

But she shouldn't care is my point. Give those people a few days and they'll move onto the next Pokemon game or something. It's just sad that her career as an artist is effected by people that A- Don't buy the comic B- Will forget about her soon and C- The shitty TF art remains and she leaves. She did her OWN coloring too. I mean, that's amazing!
>>
>>88615399
>meaning those toy collectors and teenage-young adult fans looking for something more serious than the cartoons for kids

lmao, adult male transformers fans are just as bad, don't kid yourself. It's just that their bitching is mostly directed towards the toys and "not muh G1".
>>
I think Sarah went into the book as a fan in the way that she likes robots and action

Tumblrites look at every property and only see homosexual pairing and other agendas they put in their head

Sarah didn't know what she as getting into, a lot of fans didn't know what would come of the book.
>>
>>88614736
I never knew that. That's awful.

I'm not surprised, though. These people pretend to be so worried about girls being offended and hurt but have no problem harassing the shit out of girls that don't act the way they want.
>>
>>88615508
>Sarah didn't know what she as getting into, a lot of fans didn't know what would come of the book.

> implying Sarah isn't a fan of homosexual robots herself
>>
>>88615461
Yeah but at least their complaints are more NOT MUH than TOO SEXY, MUHSYGONYYY.

The former can be targeted to both writer and artist, though a lot of those geewunners are more upset with toys and movies than the comics which hardly has any publicity. The latter will attack you like you molested them or something, and ironically they're not the ones saying "rape my childhood".
>>
Funny how sites like the TFwiki will sperg out over female objectification and misogyny but not mention what Sarah went through.
>>
>>88615555
TFwiki is run by SJW and Liberal extremist David Willis

Not to mention a ton of nu-males
>>
File: MyBrainHurtsThinkingAboutIt.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
MyBrainHurtsThinkingAboutIt.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>Sarah gets chased away for drawing sexy women

>that fucking weirdo Schandbringer gives the Transfomers wet soaking pussies and makes them birth to spiders stays for the rest of forever.

But to fair to Schandbringer, she just makes shirts out of the death threats slogans she gets and sells them on redbubble.
>>
>>88615603
What death threats have she printed?
>>
>>88615543

How can you not see how "annoying people that nevertheless spend money in the franchise" is worse than "annoying people that don't spend money in the franchise"?
>>
To quote Roger Meyers, Jr. of the famous and very relevant old Simpsons episode ""Itchy & Scratchy & Marge"

"Gentlemen, the screwballs have spoken"

You can have millions of people who love your product and bring you fame and fortune, but all it takes is a bunch of load annoying lonely cunts to ruin your whole operation.

You have a job to do, they don't. They got all the time in the world.

When you work, they are cunts
When you sleep, they are cunts
>>
>Sarah left
>Ramondelli is still here

Ugh. So sick of looking at his colored blobs and trying to figure out who its supposed to be.
>>
>>88615636
It's a matter of how they release their toxicity. There are varying degrees of bad fans. Some of them will shout out words that may or may not ruin your confidence unless you BECOME LIKE THEM, often probably even using slander and libel to make you look like a racist/sexist fuck or whatever unless you take the initiative to talk back on their hypocricy. Others will shout out that IT'S TOO DIFFERENT and will probably just ignore you for the sake of waiting for the next toyline release.
>>
>>88613307
>Oh boy! Is it time to freak out over another comic cover?
I dunno, YOU seem to be the one that's needlessly bringing it up. YOU seem to be the one that's trying to stir the pot.

Also, we already have a Transformers thread going. Try checking the catalog next time.
>>
>>
>>88615626

"I'm going to put on a strap on and skull fuck you to death." She put little sakura peddles around it and sparkles. Her big seller is with Megatron with You Can Kink Shame the Shameless.
>>
>>88615671
Ramon's like Greg Land, he can do with deadlines quick and easy but has the ire of the comic fandom for his art.
>>
>>88615603

> Schandbringer
> Googles the name and pictures
> Oh man

See this is more of the problem. I think a lot of these girls really need help. I can't imagine how broken physically and mentally these girls will be when they hit 40-50. I kinda picture some extremely asburgy Walmart carting ham-beast.
>>
> Room with fangirls at Botcon 2013, like 8 of us in a room just to same money
> 5 days
> None of them ever shower

And I thought the stereotype about the male fans was bad. Uggghhh, room smelled like a barn by Monday.
>>
>>88615808
Did you fuck any?
>>
>>88615826
No, I am not exactly an attractive guy (a little overweight, glasses), I think that's why they let me room with them, I am not a threat. They fear and hate outgoing alpha chad guys at Botcons, not me.
>>
>>88614239
Rape? It's a machine. What are they gonna do, give her a nonconsensual oil change?
>>
>>88615731
>"I'm going to put on a strap on and skull fuck you to death."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXG4_BVde14
>>
>>88615862
"I need Cybertronian Feminism because someone changed my tires without my consent"

And this is why a majority of the female fans are a joke
>>
File: Chromia's wet dream.png (411KB, 556x681px) Image search: [Google]
Chromia's wet dream.png
411KB, 556x681px
>>88615862
>"NOT THE EXPIRED OIL!"
>>
>>88615890
>>88615904
If SJWs had their way, Transformers who combine with each other (Combiners) would be a metaphor about sex to teach children about consent. Basically what SU foes with fusions.
>>
File: 1402082753672.png (213KB, 530x475px) Image search: [Google]
1402082753672.png
213KB, 530x475px
>>88615986
There have been a couple referencing that in SU threads months ago.

It's pretty close to each other.

>Asexual aliens
>Abilities to shapeshift
>Can still love each other non-sexually
>Can probably combine
>Has to help humans.
>Fought wars for millenias
>Cannot die if they are killed
>>
>>88615986

I never UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHED so hard in my life and I'm a female. I hate my kind. I liked it when I was the only girl that liked Transformers in the whole neighborhood back in the 90s.
>>
File: downed.png (43KB, 615x384px) Image search: [Google]
downed.png
43KB, 615x384px
It's times like this that I wish Kiss Play was still around

For every Sakamoto that makes the tumblr girls rage while he does not give a shit (because Japan don't give man-looking women the time of day let alone a platform to speak) we need another Yuki Ohshima to remind us that these ugly women need to know their place

Even Derrick Wyatt (Creator of Transformers Animated) who is no stranger to "Sexy is fun" told some SJW fan to fuck off.
>>
>>88616070

Don't you feel empowered and better about yourself with all the females TFs who are strong leaders like Windblade?
>>
>>88616103
We had Elita-1, Blackarachnia and more back in the 90s

We don't need Mary Sue Mc Man Hater.
>>
>>88613307
This is a universe where female characters were, for a long time, a horrifying abomination created by mad science artificially forcing femininity into an all male robot alien species.

This cover is nothing. NOTHING.
>>
>>88616103

Nah, cause I'm not a sheltered non-gender crazy person. I felt pretty awesome when Elita One and the rest of the Spice Girls gang saved their boyfriends from Shockwave. Pink and red have always been my favorite colors, so I liked that the main female was the Prime's boo. I don't know if it's because I was like 7 at the time, and my brain didn't question why they never showed up again (or cared for that matter) or because I'm straight and white, but I'm personally not a fan of Windblade's bad leadership skills or Strongarm's weird personality and odd egarness to be one of the boys by being the girl in said boys club.
>>
>>88616078
is this real?
>>
>>88616129
Oh shit. I forgot about the original BA. The bitchy spider-lady with the huge boobs (that again, I never questioned) that flirted her way out of situations and once shot Silverbolt for being a romantic dork towards her. She the was the best.

TFA BA wasn't bad. She still had the heels and boobs and was still a little mean.
>>
>>88616143
Has anyone noticed that this is a theme in a lot of fiction where there are token females?

Like in Smurfs, Smurfette was a creation of Gargamel to tempt the Smurfs.

And in the Terrible Thunder Lizard, Babs was a robot created to seduce the two first men.

I think it probably has something to do with Adam and Eve, where Eve was an artificial creation and temoted Adam. Some Jungian archetype.
>>
File: BIGGER.png (2MB, 1200x1570px) Image search: [Google]
BIGGER.png
2MB, 1200x1570px
>>88613307

What is this? A comic cover for ANTS?
>>
>>88616318
*tempted
>>
>>88616318
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wze-AVS9P8g
>>
File: 1451323252817-0.png (526KB, 1244x2445px) Image search: [Google]
1451323252817-0.png
526KB, 1244x2445px
>>88616392
Reminds me of this classic.
>>
File: 1451323252817-1.png (1MB, 877x674px) Image search: [Google]
1451323252817-1.png
1MB, 877x674px
>>88616587
>>
>>88613307
>Oh boy! Is it time to freak out over another comic cover?
NO

IT'S NOT TIME

ALL YOU'RE DOING IS BRINGING A SMALL NUMBER OF WHINY PEOPLE'S VIEWS INTO THE SPOTLIGHT AND GIVING THEM UNDUE ATTENTION AND A SENSE OF LEGITIMACY

SHUT THE FUCK UP

NO ONE FUCKING CARES

STOP TRYING TO STIR SHIT UP

FOR FUCK'S SAKE

IF ANY OF YOU RESPOND TO THIS POST YOU'RE JUST AS BAD AS OP, FUCK YOU AS WELL

GO TO ANOTHER THREAD

SPEND YOUR TIME DISCUSSING SOMETHING ELSE

THIS TOPIC IS WORTHLESS
>>
>>88616587
How'd the fanbase get so cancery? Did they just assume the Trans part of Transformers meant trannies?
>>
>>88616950
Funny enough, in the early days of the fandom (like, late 90s early 2000s) they would do like "best this" or "best that" award style stuff.. and they called their award The Trannies.
>>
>>88616587
>There's no end in sight for this shit.
How long do you think it will take before Transformers is great again? My bet is 6-8 years. By then hopefully IDW will be out of the comics.
>>
>>88617029
Take away fiction for awhile

If you don't give the retards something to nibble at they will go elsewhere

Tumblr retards don't buy the toys, so if we got nothing but toys for a solid 2 years, they would be gone.

And it's not a big deal, it's not like we would miss having no Bay movie or a terrible cartoon no one watches, we all await the latest Titan Wars and Masterpiece/3rd party toys anyhow seperated from the fiction
>>
>>88613307
Daamn, that body.
>>
File: Chrapedape.png (530KB, 815x290px) Image search: [Google]
Chrapedape.png
530KB, 815x290px
>>88617029
IDW is okay, they just need to ape Doctor Who less and focus more on Chromedome's inability to control his sexual urges
>>
File: 1399767954347.jpg (281KB, 1280x722px) Image search: [Google]
1399767954347.jpg
281KB, 1280x722px
>>88616587
I'm surprised they edited the Bees segment to include WFC.
>>
>>88617082
Nah, TF will always be, above all else, something to sell toys and merch to children. Bay and cartoons are needed to reel em in.

Just look what happened to GI Joe. Two meh movies and no cartoons and now it's just another 80's cartoon remembered far less than TMNT.
>>
>>88615184
My DICK.
>>
Could someone remind me of the name of the comic that I'm thinking of?

It had Scourge, I think, and some fembot stuck on a planet and they run into a sort of gestalt king guy with a lamia bot underling and he wants to assimilate the two of them into his little gang so that they can, I don't know, kill the autobots probably.

I'd really like to actually read more of it, but I don't remember any kind of name for the comic.
>>
>>88617082
That's easy mate.

>Make toy designs
>REEEE, SEXIST TOY DESIGNS
>REEEE, LACK OF FEMBOTS
>REEEE, FEMBOT QUALITY IS SHITTIER THAN THE MAIN BOTS

there's no end to what might happen.
>>
>>88617380
Is it IDW, Marvel or Japanese?
>>
>>88615184
First you'd have to answer why robots have a gender if they don't screw each other to reproduce.
>>
>>88617414
It's not Japanese, but it's a newerish one. it came out sometime this year, if I'm remembering it right.
Scourge and the fembot were both supposed to be heading to a prison, if that helps. I think the story was something like " Alone... Together" or something of the like.
>>
File: Alone Together Part 4 pg02.jpg (2MB, 1296x2024px) Image search: [Google]
Alone Together Part 4 pg02.jpg
2MB, 1296x2024px
>>88617380
You might be thinking of Alone Together
>>88617425
gender and sex are not 1:1 and haven't been throughout history
>>
>>88617425
G1 cartoons in an attempt to make both drama and to try and get little girls interested.
>>
>>88617468
Medusa a cute. CUTE!
>>
>>88617468
This was a great story. Very happy that I got a TFCC subscription for those two years (Wanted a CHUG Depthcharge and Rampage), but I think I ended up loving the comic the most.
>>
>>88617468
>gender and sex are not 1:1 and haven't been throughout history
Lol. Gender as something distinct from sex was invented by John Money, a quack whose pseudoscientific theories destroyed David Reimer's life. Do you really need to drag these kooky, discredited theories into a thread about giant, talking robots?
>>
>>88616950
>How'd the fanbase get so cancery?

Man, it's hard to quantify that.
I mean, like, Beast Wars' organic as hell animal bots and complete lack of cars and jets turned off a lot of stupid assholes.
And then they did the crappy three anime series, complete with the Pokemon gimmick ripoff in Minicons (and further linewide gimmicks for the next two shows)
Then the movies hit and the fandom totally fucking exploded, bringing in tons of new fans while simultaneously pissing off anyone who wasn't into the junkyard scrap sculpture aesthetic of Bayformers.

Basically, every time something gets changed up in the franchise, it embitters somebody. And M Sipher in particular has been obsessing over this shit since like 1996 on Usenet.
>>
File: Ratchet's Lawn.jpg (25KB, 232x245px) Image search: [Google]
Ratchet's Lawn.jpg
25KB, 232x245px
>>88617601
in other words, everything new was eventually regarded as the worst thing ever.
>>
>>88617601
2007 brought in main stream retards

Pre-2007 the worst you had was the classic Trukk Not Munky G1 kid who hated Hot Rod/Wheelie along with Beast Wars and later shit talked Armada

That was about as bad as it got

Now Transformers is such a fucking mess fandom wise outside of the source material that it's almost impossible to fix now
>>
>>88617468
That's it right there! What line is that one from?
>>
>>88617719
2007 would've just had Transformers into obscurity.

Though I know a couple of oldfags (fiction-wise) wouldn't mind that so long as none of their shit would be ruined for all eternity.
>>
>>88617741
Funpub Collector's Club.
>>
>>88616734
>Ignoring things you don't like instead of giving them attention and thus increasing their audience

Look at this clown.
>>
>>88617766
So what, was there not a continuation of the story, it was just that one issue or something?
>>
>>88614248
Source?
>>
>>88617792
Five part miniseries.
>>
>>88617355
G.I. Joe Renegades was so good, then the character designer died and it took the morale of the staff down with him.
>>
>>88617753
>2007 would've just had Transformers into obscurity.

Nah, I don't buy it.
Going fallow for a few years while waiting for a new direction from Hasbro?
Sure, it'd happened before.
Dying completely? Hard to imagine that, because even before Bay hit, the Armada trilogy was successful enough to bankroll stuff like Classics and Alternators/Binaltech as secondary lines.
>>
>>88614736
Wasn't she super sick for a while and physically unable to do anything?
>>
>>88617812
Still want that hiatus to end already.
Best cartoon Joe ever had.
>>
File: 1478084029431.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1478084029431.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>88617802
Revolutions Till All Are One.
>>
>>88617817
Aight, dying might be the wrong word for it but it would end up like GI Joe, or MLP if Faust never worked on G4 granted MLP was never as large as its two brothers, it would've been fine on its own if it had been strawberry shortcake or care bears-tier successful
>>
>>88617833
>>88617812
It could've saved Toonami

it could've been saved by Toonami
>>
>>88617808
and one that I can't seem to find anywhere.

well thanks for the help.
>>
>>88617556
>Gender as something distinct from sex was invented by John Money
Sex is something that has (To our knowledge) always existed in human beings, the concept of gender was literally invented by people. Different societies across history didn't have gender in the same way we do know.
>>
>>88617895
https://mega.nz/#F!Ax4nUCCT!_5vN--HYA1R6ahJUNcx-wQ!A8JgXCpa

Issues 55-60 I believe
>>
>>88617925
Thou art mighty, anon.
>>
>>88617753

We would have still gotten Masterpiece toys from BASED Japan

We would still get some form of Classics (Which was already rolling strong in 2006

Animated was planned out before the Movie in case the Bay movie failed, when it didn't Animated was finished up quickly for Prime to exist. So we would have gotten Animated in some form

This is all the classic case of too much of a good thing

We got to much and as a result let the patience run the asylum as a result and now we got insane female SJWs and the whole new breed of nu-males
>>
>>88618023
Too bad Animated failed to get more seasons.

Also based Japan will always be here to stay.
>>
>>88618038
Transformers could be 100% dead and Japan would still be putting out G1 reissues or some kind of toy only product

Thunderbirds was dead for decades, Japan was still putting out new diecasts and pvcs

Ditto for a lot of other properties

I love you based Japan, No SJWs and solid TF stuff. Glorious Nippon
>>
File: retools everywhere.jpg (177KB, 1707x750px) Image search: [Google]
retools everywhere.jpg
177KB, 1707x750px
>>88618108
I'd also like to thank based China for some quality KOs that are affordable.
>>
>>88616318
Eve wasn't an artificial creation. But a lot of people do think she was the temptress of the story. Kind of glazing over the fact she was fooled too.
>>
>>88618108
I'm so, so, so, so, so, so, so glad that the Thunderbirds reboot is actually FUCKING GOOD
>>
Stupid sexy robots!
>>
>>88616226
Yep! M "I'm A Pretentious Prick" Sipher got blown the fuck out by an actual pro.
>>
>>88618651

His life is fucked anyhow

> BMOG company crashed and burned after 2 failed Kickstarters
> After going to Botcon for years left in the last 2 in a negative light
> 40+ years old, still has long greasy hair and no girlfriend
> Gets told by everyone in his fandom

Just end it Greg.
>>
File: 1437828069629.png (208KB, 473x432px) Image search: [Google]
1437828069629.png
208KB, 473x432px
>>88616078
Lovely
>>
>>88618242
Well she was made from his rib. Cloned essentially. And she was the first one deceived and then went and deceived Adam.
>>
>>88613307
Windblade is sexy! SEXY!
>>
>>88615603
At least Sarah still has her website around, it's a shame that she didn't just switch series like being alt for GI Joe ongoing.

http://monsterboysandrobots.com/
>>
I'd still CLANG CLANG her
>>
>>88618848
Seems like she updates rarely

Fucking tumblr broke her.
>>
>>88614624
Oh, for fuck's sake. At least acknowledge that you're a hypocrite.
>>
>>88614736
Yeah, nah. I've never heard anything about that.
She was sick for months and IDW stopped hiring her.
>>
>>88618108
>Japan
>No SJWs
You must be 18+
>>
>>88613307
Let me guess Nu-Raksha is sperging out about this on twitter?
>>
>>88616078
>Trying to use cartoon creators to fight your battles for you
New levels of pathetic.
>>
>>88613307
Her tiny face looks weird compared to her massive head/body
>>
>>88616587
>Nobody actually thinks this
>Except for the people who do
>>
>>88616587
>I don't like this and thus it should be removed
>>
File: 4chan.png (78KB, 540x216px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
78KB, 540x216px
>Transformers thread
>It devolves into circlekjerking about feminism or some shit
Every time.
>>
>>88620217
It's literally the OP.
>>
>>88620217
I wish there were better places to discuss transformers, man. Every place devolved to shit these days.
>>
>>88620226
>Transformers is now simply a vehicle for people to voice their "political" beliefs
Robot cars people. It's not that heavy.
>>
>>88620245
Nah seeing the OP it's more of comic politics in general. You know how many fags across the internet become all vocal over females on covers and whatnot.
>>
>>88620285
>comic politics
What an idiotic phrase. How empty is a person's life to honestly think this is a worthwhile activity to spend time one.
>>
File: 1414742995488.jpg (34KB, 212x196px) Image search: [Google]
1414742995488.jpg
34KB, 212x196px
>>88620304
We're on /co/ shitposting about fiction, some of them being children's fiction.
>>
>>88620430
shitposting is fine, pretending it's an actual issue means you have a sad life and are trying to drag others down with you.
>>
Is this story about Sarah is true? I've never heard of it. Do you have a source?
>>
>>88617601
I don't think that explains it.
Maybe fandom is just inherently bad, because it creates obsessed people.

This is just one faction of the fandom at that. Perhaps what explains this particular faction is that they're the ones who tried to be inclusive and not destructive, in order to maximize their fandom-ness. To hate Beast Wars or G1 makes you a niche within the fandom. and of course that mentality opens them up to the whole real life progressive social issues and SJW insanity, which then begins to take hold and start attacking everyone else in the fandom.
Since they're dedicated enough to run the wiki, they also have a nice strong base to stand on rather than just being some freaks who happen to be fans (or fans that happen to be freaks).

I guess we'll see if their connection to the brand shrivels now that FunPub is gone. Hasbro might be being more "inclusive" by making their new convention include MLP:FIM, but I don't think they're stupid enough to personally get involved in ideological warfare. ... now that I think of it, I'm not sure how they can possibly avoid autistic adult TF fans inappropriately interacting with child fans of MLP. I can't wait for the fallout. What are your bets? First convention or 2nd?
>>
Nobody cares about your fanfiction anon.
>>
>>88615184
Transformers were made by Quintessons in the image of organics. They have sexual dimorphism and relationships like organics.
>>
File: ghhghfgf.png (26KB, 788x423px) Image search: [Google]
ghhghfgf.png
26KB, 788x423px
>>88620217
It was about the (alternate) cover and the inevitable attitude that was bound to emerge. Like with the Spider Woman and Batgirl covers.
>>
>>88613307
There's something really lackluster about the pose. Like it's supposed to be sexy but it's just directionless.

Actually it does look like she's yawning.
Maybe she's tired.
>>
From the cover.. I thought it was porn.
>>
>>88614736
where'd you hear that from?
>>
>>88621444
I believe it was drawn by a porn artist.
>>
>>88621425
Are they talking about the cover in the OP? I'm not familiar with Transformers but why is provoking such a negative reaction? I come mainly from cape comics so I'm used to actual blatantly sexualized shots, but this just looks like a generic girl robot.. yawning, I guess? What's the big deal? Is it because she has an hourglass shape? The boobs aren't even that big.
>>
>>88622196

Not them, but no one, NO ONE knows what to do about female transformers so everything causes a butthurt reaction.
>>
>>88622196
Yes, they're talking about that cover.
>>
>>88622196
Isn't the outrage obvious? How dare she... stand there.
>>
>>88613307
>>88614248

I never got why a million year old sentient machine would need boobs. I mean, I understand from OUR point of view, since we need familiar shames to relate, but what purpose would a non-biological, non-mammalian machine need mammary glands, or even the semblance of them?
>>
>>88622344

Experiments to introduce gender to transformers. I kid you not.
>>
>>88622344
Does this explanation not suffice somehow?
>>88621218

I honestly don't understand how this is still an issue in the franchise. Why would they have human faces? or only four limbs? or bilateral symmetry at all? Somehow, only boobs makes people start questioning things.
>>
>>88622406
Every junior biologist thinks they're insightful if they question the most mammalian of traits.
>>
>>88622406
Simon Furman's obsession with the idea of "weird alien robots," plus modern Tumblr's obsession with gender.

The idea that "robots can't have gender" is fucking retarded since humans personify and assign genders to everything from boats to cars to, yes, robots. And there's a built-in fucking explanation for all this with the Quintessons and Primus giving them robot souls.

There have been girls in Transformers since season 2 of G1. Saying that they don't because it doesn't make sense is like bitching that Kryptonians look like humans- that's just the way it is. If you refuse to accept the text as written then I don't know why you even bother to read it, since you're just making up your own retarded goddamned explanations.

There's nothing more retarded than somebody trying to Neil DeGrasse Tyson fiction.
>>
>>88622600
Well said.
>>
>>88622600
So we have to have girl robots in every iteration "cause reasons"

Even in the setting that was supposed to explore every aspect of their socitey logicaly?

Thays bull shit
>>
>>88622718
If you want a story about robots without gender dimorphism, maybe it's time you looked outside of transformers.
>>
>>88622718
We have girl Cybetronians for the same reason that they have legs, faces, and the ability to transform- because that's how it is.

If you need an explanation for gender but can accept the ability to transform as being a-ok then you have a mental illness.
>>
>>88617719

It wasn't that simple. The fandom was always filled with autistic cancer, the only different is that over time it mutated.

Ok history time from an old fag. Back in the ye old internet when you had transformers fanboard and they were the places of the most autistic nerd battles known to mankind. Flamewars over what colours are Frenzy & Rumble or who became Cyclonus were never ending, lasting for months, people were fucking getting BANNED over how retarded it god at times.

But as time went on, and the Unicron trilogy continued to last forever all fans that had a casual interest in Transformers drifted away because it was obvious that their version of Transformers is never coming back leaving only the loudest, bitchiest geewuun fucktards in the fandom.

So when the movie came and it brough back a fuckton of people both old fans, new kids who saw the movie or the now teenagers how grew up with the Unicron trilogy, the remaining geewunn fucktards raged to the heavens as they always do which caused all the newcommers to get radicalized and have a kneejerk hatred towards G1 because of the autists who couldn't stop bitching about everything not being G1 enough.

Now add a fuckload of women and fujoshit getting into the fandom because of gay robots and you have yourself a perfect mix of the worst most autistic people in geekdom at one place.
>>
>>88623902
>tfw remember buying Alternators and thinking this was as good as it would ever get for G1
>tfw Hasbro giving a redeco a new head was cause for cheer
>tfw getting a close enough color deco was all the scraps you'd get
>>
>>88623902
Only thing left is to get the furries involved. Beast Wars revival with extra furbait alt-modes maybe maybe? With the success of Zootopia and all those animal movies coming out, it could happen.
>>
>>88614155
but we need something to be mad about
>>
>>88624111

This is the reason why the MP fanbase is such pure cancer. Us old faggots who tough that Alternators are the biggest thing ever are loving everything about the MPs now, while the autistic geewunn fucktards keep bitching about how the MPs STILL aren't "accurate" enough to a 30 year old cartoon that couldn't keep it's characters on model for 2 seconds.

As much as gay shipping fujoshit is cancer, G1 cartoon faggots are bigger cancer.
>>
>>88624200
Wish I was where you were. All I ever hear people bitch about with MP line is that now it's TOO cartoon accurate and "that's not what the line was supposed to be" or some shit like that.

While at the same time praising MP Primal with comments like "he looks like he climbed out of the TV show"
>>
>>88620761
It's pasta.
>>
>>88614736
What was the original artists name?
>>
>>88620166
sis shrieks? I thought her twitter was locked. Does she even post stuff on her tumblr?
>>
>>88622718
>Even in the setting that was supposed to explore every aspect of their socitey logicaly?

IDW didn't become that setting until 3 years ago. Before it was an alternate take on G1, then a 13 year old edgy G1 fanfiction, then a fucking mess of Hasbro going "MAKE IT LIKE THE MOVIES!!!!" and awful editorial decisions before finally becoming this.

Transformers was always pulp fiction. Trying to find reason in why there are fembots is like trying to explain Superman's cape. Yeah you can bullshit something out that makes sorta sense but trying to be realistic about it is retarded.

The idea of fembots being from another planet and that their tittage and shape is was just the way they make them there is a-ok and is what IDW should've went with.
>>
>>88626585
Sarah Stone.
>>
>>88614481
Good.
>>
>>88619943
>IDW stopped hiring her.

IDW is super autistic when it comes to artists.

They have Milne, THE Transformers artists, modern day Don Fig, and they just lay him off with nothing to do or an official explanation.

Livio on the other hand does every other boook and he is despised by the entire comic reading fandom.

The fact that they didn't even try to contact her to do some covers or at least something proves how the editorial is completely out of touch with the fanbase considering how she was pretty much MORE popular than Milne at one point.
>>
>>88628826
What even happened there? Everything in this thread sounds like vague rumors.

But yeah, IDW is completely blind and uncaring to what the fandom wants. You can basically taste Milne's salt whenever he tweets. Can't blame the poor guy though, they really fucked him over.
>>
>>88629353
>What even happened there?

IDW wanted a brand new artist to go with an all new #1 so they got a dude who's an open faggot to be the main artist of a faggot book. They probably tought that nobody cares who draws the faggot book as long as Roberts is writing tumblr will keep buying it so they went "nah fuck Milne we pay him too much anyway".

First he gets cucked by Dreamwave not he gets cucked by IDW. Being Milne is suffering.
>>
>>88628826
>modern day Don Fig

No wonder his art is shit.
>>
How do i get into Transformers comics? Is there a good collection of all the new IDW stuff to read?

Checking piratebay and i see some collection but its from 2014.
>>
>>88630104
https://mega.nz/#F!Ax4nUCCT!_5vN--HYA1R6ahJUNcx-wQ

have fun Anon
>>
>>88630765

What a christmas present. thank you sir.
>>
>>88615596
Willis is such a cunt. He really should kill himself.
>>
>>88622406
Faces, limbs and even bilateral symmetry hold some sort of function. Maybe an inefficient and nonsensical functionality for alien space-robots but a function nonetheless.

Human breasts exist to feed our young so without that justification there's no justification.
I mean it's not even like all mammals have breasts. I'm pretty sure udders and dug's are more common.
>>
>>88622196
>>88622323
Is anyone actually outraged though.

Op's just predicting there will be.
Getting outraged over outrage that doesn't even exist might be jumping the gun just a tad.
>>
>>88630924
Yes, see: >>88621425
Although there is the possibility they're a couple retards in a sea of non-retards who don't actually care.
>>
>>88613307
Can someone explain this to me? It just looks like she's afraid
>>
>>88630924
Well it's IDW. I doubt they'd care as much as Marvel, and that goes for the "triggered fans".
>>
>>88631393

>she
>>
>>88631394

IDW doesn't care what the fans think period.

If they did their books would either be literal gay porn or a full on G1 cartoon retelling because those are the two currents in the transformers fandom.
>>
>>88630924
It's pretty possible there isn't an outrage. Hopefully everyone will behave.
I saw the story about the comic and commenters below it acting triggered and wondered if this was going to be another bitchfest. Hell I remember the whole stupid blow up when Windblade first appeared in the comics between Mairghread Scott and Simon Furman
>>
>>88623902
>But as time went on, and the Unicron trilogy continued to last forever all fans that had a casual interest in Transformers drifted away because it was obvious that their version of Transformers is never coming back
Man, do you think Raksha is just unbelievably smug now that Aligned, IDW, and even the movies kind of have basically canonized her "Decepticons as noble revolutionaries fighting the evil tyranny of the Autobots" spiel?
>>
>>88630890
They were made by the Quintessons in the image of organics. We have been through this.

Stop trying to tumbrlize things you don't understand.
>>
>>88630890
What function do MAN boobs serve then huh?! Answer me that, Mr. Science!
>>
File: LeMzbau.jpg (30KB, 600x473px) Image search: [Google]
LeMzbau.jpg
30KB, 600x473px
>>88633317
>ywn marry an insane IRL Deception snake princess
>>
>>88634137
...there are people who waifu-fag Raksha.

Wow. There really IS someone for everyone. Even Anon.
>>
>>88634176
I would teach her the joys of physical intimacy and beast modes.
>>
>>88634229

>She hates Beast Wars, but she owns a snake that she carries around proudly yet she does not own a car

I am confused.
>>
>>88622344
Same reason I want more porn of fat femmebots.
>>
>>88630890
>Faces
Someplace to look when someone is communicating with you? Please.
>>
Don't die just yet, thread.
>>
>>88622600
>The idea that "robots can't have gender" is fucking retarded since humans personify and assign genders to everything from boats to cars to, yes, robots.
The problem with this as an argument is that we do it, presumably, because we already have gender. It's part of our personal identity and conception as entities.

However close their "biology" has come to our own they have never come so far as sexual reproduction. Of course that is for the very obvious reason that Hasbro is never going to sign off on actual canon clank clank. It frankly has to be more than the soul as presumably an intelligent species that reproduces asexually could still have a soul. Gender just does not equal the soul.

It's clear that this is still a problem when you read the Covenant of Primus which has females as a loose term for humanity's benefit and the actual difference between "female" and "male" Cybertronians is left really vague and, to base the reaction when it came out, pretty damn unsatisfying.

Still there are obvious reasons they could have gender. Quintessons might build them with gender if Quintessons have it. Primus in his infinite wisdom could make His children with gender to foster understanding with the beings they would encounter in the universe, especially humanity. When Alpha Trion's Quill can impart future knowledge presumably big daddy Primus is even better capable of knowing what will come in time.

And then there is the fact that Transformers have always been very imitative. It's part of their nature given their natural inclination to be Robots in Disguise. They tend to become engrossed in our culture, especially bots like Jazz and Blaster.

The real reason for gender is not them but ourselves, especially these days when gender inequality doesn't seem right or fair. Even when they don't have gender they are still perceived as male and so lack of females feels...insulting? Close enough.
>>
>>88639523
Reminds me of them cutting Arcee from the first Transformers live action flick because they didn't feel they had time to explain female robots. Then she shows up in the sequel without any attempt to explain her and it's totally cool. But Michael Bay kills her anyway and even spoiled it before the movie came out because he's a piece of shit.
>>
File: fuck off starscream.gif (709KB, 300x230px) Image search: [Google]
fuck off starscream.gif
709KB, 300x230px
>>88639523
Jesus christ it's a kid's show where good robots shoot pew pew lasers at bad robots who also have pew pew lasers
>>
>>88639629
Gee, it's almost like that post you responded to didn't point that out, however you forgot it is also comics and books and video games. And toys. Lots and lots of toy.s
>>
>>88618848
>Stupid retards think Reaper's mask is supposed to be an owl

HOLY SHIT, HOW STUPID CAN YOU PEOPLE BE
>>
>>88627679
>trying to explain Superman's cape

It's to look him look more majestic, duh.
>>
>>88639821
Dude, that's just his fursona. Did you even notice Soldier 76 is a cat further down? "B-but his mask isn't a kitty face!" Yeah, nobody cares.

Do you also freak out when people draw animal versions of G1 Transformers who don't have beast modes?
>>
File: pap4ul.jpg (45KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
pap4ul.jpg
45KB, 512x512px
>>88614239
>woman portrayed in generic danger situation
>it's rape, OMG IT'S RAPE
>>
>>88622344
>I never got why a million year old sentient machine would need boobs.
for sex of course!
>>
File: shockwave.jpg (17KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
shockwave.jpg
17KB, 320x240px
>>88622344
I never got why a million year old sentient machine would need boobs.
>>
>>88639821
Except that it is supposed to be an owl. Barn owls are a symbol of death in some cultures. It's not hard to put two and two together.
>>
>>88633317
Didn't she die recently?
>>
James Roberts is a huge part of the problem and /co/ defending him will never cease to disgust me.
>>
File: AHHAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (722KB, 1262x1566px) Image search: [Google]
AHHAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg
722KB, 1262x1566px
>>88640324
>/co/
>Defending Roberts after the shitfest that was the dying of the light
>>
>>88639523
>when you read the Covenant of Primus
Holy autism.
>>
Jokes on you I have a fetish for sexy robot girls
>>
>>88615603
Someone practicing the whole Lemons, Lemonade thing. I can respect that.
>>
>>88640108
Well Shockwave always was a little nutty.
>>
>>88640324
>>88640599
>you will never be the head writer of TF comics and write shitty stories about quips and your robot gore/snuff fetish
>>
>>88613307
>artist of this cover is losing her shit on tumblr
>sexy women are awesome what is wrong with you people?!

I always knew that Chinese people were based.
>>
>>88642277
does she have a third blog, because i'm not seeing anything on her art/porn ones
>>
>>88639523
Except it's not an issue. It only became one because of Furman's autism and Tumblr. Gender doesn't need to be justified in a series where they are, again,

>made by an alien race in the image of organics
>with magic robot souls which contain your personality
And
>robot DNA

The only people who try to say gender needs to be justified are people with mental illnesses who don't believe in gender IRL, and a franchise that has CANONICALLY had genders since 1985 is not the franchise for you to do it in.
>>
>>88639528
Michael Bay is a retard
>>
>>88623902
BOMBSHELL

BOMBSHELL WAS IN PROFILE, THE SHOT PLACED EMPHASIS ON HIM

FUCK

THIS IS NOT DIFFICULT
>>
>>88644897

yeah why try explaining that to the G1 autists.
Thread posts: 231
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.