[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you think of this show /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 4352432_640px.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
4352432_640px.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
What did you think of this show /co/?
>>
>>88606555
it was shit.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2013-12-28-03h42m46s104.jpg (205KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2013-12-28-03h42m46s104.jpg
205KB, 720x540px
Yes.
>>
I fapped to some fan art of it last week
>>
>>88606653
>shit
compared to modern cartoons, it isn't

>>88606710
gonna need a link on that
>>
>>88607035
Compared to nothing, it's shit.
>>88606710
sauce
>>
>>88606555
It was ok, kind of in the middle of the road. Better than anything thats been playing for the last 10 years at least.
>>
>>88606555
>remember watching it
>who the fuck are these chinks showing up from time to time
>can't remember absolutely anything good or bad about it but the theme song
>kind of feel like it wasn't that bad because my memory got erased or some shit
>>
>>88607035
>>88607172

it's generic but I blew a fat load to this pic
>>
>>88606555
I liked it
I had shit taste when I watched it, so I dunno anymore.
>>88607453
You know that they're real people right
You could be fapping to real pictures of real cute Asians instead of this softcore cartoon bullshit
>>
>hey these japanese chicks wrote a pretty catchy theme song for us
>great give them a show
>>
>>88608614
Are you seriously judging me on some random fap material on a board for comics and cartoons?
>>
I remember being super hyped to watch this when the cable company my family was using changed their channel lineup to include CN but it wound up being disappointing.
>>
Bizarre.

>Hey, we got this japanese girl group that no one in the west has ever heard of to do the themesong for our Superhero Action Comedy Show
>Great! Let's give them their own show too!

Didn't the original band think they were portrayed as lesbians in the show too?
>>
>>88608614
>You should fap to some flat-faced 3DPD gooks in their 40's instead of those cutesy pretty cartoons

Yeah, nah. Fuck off.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 259x194px)
images.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>88606555
I wanted to fuck the pink haired chick as a kid. Other than that, it was a pretty mediocre show.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.