[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Rumored Cast List

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

File: 1482428683507.jpg (155KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482428683507.jpg
155KB, 1600x800px
MovieCastingCalls is a dubious source, but for what is worth.

>Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark / Iron Man
>Chris Evans as Steve Rogers / Captain America
>Chris Hemsworth as Thor
>Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner / Hulk
>Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff / Black Widow
>Jeremy Renner as Clint Barton / Hawkeye
>Elizabeth Olsen as Wanda Maximoff / Scarlet Witch
>Paul Bettany as The Vision
>Sebastian Stan as James "Bucky" Barnes / Winter Soldier
>Paul Rudd as Scott Lang / Ant-Man
>Chadwick Boseman as T'Challa / Black Panther
>Brie Larson as Carol Danvers / Captain Marvel
>Benedict Cumberbatch as Stephen Strange / Doctor Strange
>Benedict Wong as Wong
>Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury
>Chris Pratt as Peter Quill / Star-Lord
>Zoe Saldana as Gamora
>Dave Bautista as Drax
>Bradley Cooper as Rocket
>Vin Diesel as Groot
>Karen Gillian as Nebula
>Josh Brolin as Thanos

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/avengers/avengers_infinity_war/possible-avengers-infinity-war-cast-list-confirms-a147638

So Spider-Man, Falcon, War Machine, the Wasp, Mantis, Yondu and Loki would be sitting the first one out.
>>
That's a big cast.
>>
I'll miss Loki, but I'm fine missing the others.
>>
>>88603881
I hope most the cast is just guest cameos, having the guardians as anything else besides who the Avengers fight at the end of the first movie, because of what ever "hilarious" misunderstanding.

Have the second movie more about how the Guardians where led to earth with the final battle against Thanos in stages like a ps2 era jrpg, with a handful of villains as mini bosses. Hell toss in Death in there as a impartial judge. Just take a hard left turn in to stupid action movie we all want to see instead of acting like its anything more then that.
>>
File: 1469373927750.png (760KB, 1280x715px) Image search: [Google]
1469373927750.png
760KB, 1280x715px
>>88603998
4u
>>
>>88604242
>I hope most the cast is just guest cameos

It won't be. The Russos already talked about it's a multi-perspective movie and everything.
>>
>>88604293
It's going to be a hot mess but lets not pretend we arn't going to see it just to nitpick.
>>
>>88603881
gonna bomb hard
>>
>>88603881
who are the baddies? obviously red skull will come back, maybe someone else will use hammer's retarded ass to make cheap disposable grunts
>>
>>88604475
Probs just gonna be Thanos, bro.
>>
>>88604370
No anon, you should've said "It's going to be hilarious when this shit flops."
>>
>>88603881
>So Spider-Man, Falcon, War Machine, the Wasp, Mantis, Yondu and Loki would be sitting the first one out.

First one? More than half of those characters weren't even introduced to the MCU when Avengers 1 came out.
>>
>>88604753
Anon meant Part 1.
>>
>>88603881
>Benedict Cumberbatch as Stephen Strange / Doctor Strange
>Benedict Wong as Wong
wtf two Benedicts?!
>>
>>88604609
Christ how many times are you guys going to say this till its true?

I've been hearing this since about comic book movies from /co/ and /tv/ since Iron man.

Your like one of those guys who will constantly answer quiz quest wrong then act smug the second they get it right.
>>
>>88604546
is he really that powerful to fuck everyones shit? he won't have all the gems right off the bat
at least vision has to get killed first
>>
File: groose3.png (247KB, 565x442px) Image search: [Google]
groose3.png
247KB, 565x442px
>>88603881
>War Machine
>Sitting out
>>
>>88603881
If I recall, the Russos are letting Reed have the Wasp introduction in Ant-Man and Wasp, and saving her for part two. But some of those names being left out concern me, like Falcon and Loki.
>>
>>88603881
Feige confirmed the first movie wont focus on the main avengers retard. Its fake.
>>
oh boy can't wait for the Infinity """""""""WAR"""""""" that takes place at JFK International Airport
>>
>>88604927
>Feige confirmed the first movie wont focus on the main avengers
Source? Because that smells like bull.
>>
>>88604933
Naw man, you mean the Comic Con parking lot!
>>
>>88604946
It is.
>>
>>88604856
>is he really that powerful to fuck everyones shit?
Yes. Yes, he is.
>>
>>88604856
>>88604988
>implying MCU Thanos won't be much weaker than comic Thanos
>>
>>88603881
No Loki makes me sad, and Falcon has kind of grown on me, but I find GoTG so irritating.
>>
>>88605047
Since Thor and Hulk are already much weaker than the comic versions, it should still even out to Thanos beating up everybody at the same time.
>>
>>88605140
>No Loki makes me sad
Fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>88605163
>implying he isn't one of the best characters in the MCU
Just because landwhales latched to him doesn't mean he isn't good. He was the only saving grace of Thor 2.
>>
>>88605236
He was the only saving grace of Thor, period. Doesn't mean he needs to be in fucking everything.
>>
>>88605272
He should be in "Infinity War", though.

And he will be, the Russos confirmed he'll appear in both filling in for Mephisto as Thanos's treacherous advisor.
>>
>>88604857
He'll be doing a whole lot of sitting from now on.
>>
>>88604809
>Anon meant Part 1.

Of what?
>>
>>88606095
jojo
>>
>>88603881
Huh.
>>
>>88606095
They're doing two Avengers movies in a row with Thanos as the villain, one in 2018 and one in 2019. This is old news.
>>
>>88607768
>They're doing two Avengers movies in a row with Thanos as the villain, one in 2018 and one in 2019.

No, they're being filmed simultaneously. But those are stand alone stories just like Avengers 1 and Age of Ultron were. Both movies take place a year apart with three movies after Infinity War to set the stage for Avengers 4.
>>
>>88607870
They're essentially stand-alone, but they are direct sequels, (if you count Ant-Man & Wasp/Captain Marvel as filler) unlike how Avengers and Age of Ultron aren't.
>>
>>88607870
I know they're being filmed simultaneously, I was answering that anon about what the other anon meant by "Part 1". Plus, like I said, they both center around Thanos, so one is going to lead into the other regardless of how standalone they claim to be.
>>
>>88604927
>>88604946
>>88604967
Not that guy, but I remember reading some interview where either Feige or the Russos said it was going to deal with Thanos's origin for a big part of the movie, instead of being a proper Avengers film. Let me see if I can find it.

Also, wasn't there a casting call for the Magus?
>>
>>88608093
>I was answering that anon about what the other anon meant by "Part 1".

I know. I am that anon.

>Plus, like I said, they both center around Thanos, so one is going to lead into the other regardless of how standalone they claim to be.

Even still, it's not a 2 parter. Marvel Studios has stated as such.

>>88608019
>They're essentially stand-alone, but they are direct sequels, (if you count Ant-Man & Wasp/Captain Marvel as filler

I would if I was supposed to think of IM3, Thor 2, TWS and GoTG are filler.
>>
>>88605885
That's the joke.
>>
>>88608621

Originally it was announced as Part 1 and Part 2, but they changed their minds. It could be two completely separate Avengers movies, but for all we know they could still be following the original plot idea but dropped the Part1/Part 2 labels for marketing reasons. Since they're filming both simultaneously I feel inclined to believe it's going to be a Part 1 and Part2 in everything but name.
>>
>>88609466
>but for all we know they could still be following the original plot idea but dropped the Part1/Part 2 labels for marketing reasons.

They stated the reason why they dropped the 2 part idea was because the films are too different. They're not sticking to the original plot idea.

http://www.thewrap.com/marvel-surprise-avengers-infinity-war-wont-be-split-into-2-movies/

> Since they're filming both simultaneously I feel inclined to believe it's going to be a Part 1 and Part2 in everything but name.

I just don't. I'm inclined to believe that they're doing two different movies, but the machine was too far in the works and it'd just be too inconvenient to split the simultaneous production. Like, the time table schedules are set. But what they're doing within that schedule is changed and it'd be too much of a bother at this point to alter... if that makes any sense.
>>
>>88603881
Honestly sounds like a hot mess. Why would you not spilt the movies into two. Theres no way you'll get the full story unless its over 2hours
>>
>>88604339
They pulled it off with Civil War just fine. I trust them.
>>
>>88604824
lmao 2benedict
>>
>>88609848
Because its still split you idiot, they're just renamed.
>>
>>88604824
Gee, Marvel, how come your mom lets you have TWO Benedicts?
>>
>>88610053
>They pulled it off with Civil War just fine
Well almost everyone was there just for the airport scene.
>>
>>88610431
The three Chrises is the most outrageous part.
>>
>>88604824

dont forget 3 chrises and 2 pauls as well
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.