[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is he such an selfish prick?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Alvin_sellive_alvin_2015.png (29KB, 280x426px) Image search: [Google]
Alvin_sellive_alvin_2015.png
29KB, 280x426px
Why is he such an selfish prick?
>>
he's a hottie and he knows he can get away with it
>>
Why does he look like a human with a hairy nose?
>>
>>88597030
You know how Dave is single and has no luck with girls?
Well, one morning he saw a lovely young chipmunk sitting on his windowsill.
>>
Post the girls
>>
>>88597783
No don't listen to him
>>
Nah, fuck you.
>>
>>88596801
He's always been a selfish prick.
>>
>>88598271

>Jeanette spreading her legs that far apart

How immodest of her
>>
>>88598271
Eleanor, this is dangerous.
>>
>>88596801

It's funny, the 80's one was my favorite cartoon growing up. Now that I look back on it, it's not as good. The thing that pissed me off is Alvin upon a second viewing.

He's a dick, he was born that way. But the issue is that he's not charming like Gumball or Cartman, he's just an annoying asshole. It's some high levels of "I want to fucking kill him" instead. Simon was always best character and I was mad as a kid when they always shit on him. He literally gave Alvin advice and answers to all his problems and Alvin would always ignore him. Infuriated me as a kid and still does with the newer show. So I stopped watching. If you're still watching that horrible new one it's time to stop. I got over it once I realized the characters will never change.
>>
>>88599632
>the characters will never change.
You not only too harsh (lots of kids end up that way) but you're right too. (said # of kids deserve a spanking for being too dumb to live) I may be biased from being the "Simon" saddled with a younger "Alvin" brother in my family.
I watch the new Chipmunks. You're still spot on for Alvin's behavior. Looking on wiki, there was a ep, I think it's "Held Back". If Alvin doesn't pass a test, he flunks. The ending is lovely as it's just people yelling at Alvin for being so very very stupid.
And there's still a 3rd and 4rth season to go! I count that as a good thing. There's still time for the Chipettes to carry the show.
>>
File: punkalicious.jpg (228KB, 762x429px)
punkalicious.jpg
228KB, 762x429px
>>88599632
>implying anyone is watching for Alvin
>>
>>88599714
I think more productive line of thought would be "How can we fix Alvin and the chipmunks"? The predictable answer of course would be to have the new episodes with the chipettes score on the Totally Spies scale. Fun for kids, even after they grow up.
>>
>>88597030
Seriously. Shit like this is why we have furries.
>>
The original Alvin was kind of a prick primarily because he knew he was the biggest talent in the band. This plus being a kid is all you need in the formula to make him be a little cocky shit.

He also once got a woman committed (as in, to an insane asylum) who--blithely unaware that he and his brothers were in a band-- was protesting the evils of modern/rock music like the Chipmunks play.

Probably because it was the 80s, but the second show was a *little* more generous towards him being a selfish asshole (by playing up the "he doesn't know any better" angle in moral lesson episodes where he gets comeuppance for his actions or actually tries to learn something.)

So I'd say in general if it wasn't for the fame and fortune he would just be a typical brat, but at least later iterations of the character would do stuff like give away his harmonica to a poor kid or help keep Dave from going to jail.
>>
>>88599712
If anything Brittany and Eleanor hold back the show. They are horribly mean in this one. Jeanette's the only good one.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.