[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ghost Rider #2 Lettered Preview

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

His X-Mas Special Infinite Comic will be storytimed in a few days.
>>
>>
>>
>>
David Lopez variant
>>
Kevin Wada variant

FIN
>>
>>88595282

So Robbie, Cho, Laura, and who is the blacked out character?
>>
>>88595632
Cindy
>>
>>88595632
me
>>
I'm really loving this, can't wait for the next issue to drop
>>
>>88596091
>can't wait for the next issue to drop
I couldn't wait either, anon, so I went ahead and dropped it at issue #1
>>
>Gabe back to being a retard in a wheelchair
What the fuck. Did they reboot this?
Goddamnit, WHY
>>
>>88595632
It's Silk, if the silhouette wasn't obvious.
>>
>>88597061
Gabe's rift with Robbie and his stint possessed by Eli was causing him to regress both emotionally and physically. It's likely going to become an ongoing thing that Eli's presence is directly hindering the kid and that's going to cause turmoil for Robbie.
>>
>>88597571
So it's actually a continuation?
>Gabe's rift with Robbie and his stint possessed by Eli was causing him to regress both emotionally and physically.
That's fucking stupid. I am very upset with this. The original finale was leading into something great and they fucked it all up. I'm guessing he doesn't even have his girlfriend anymore.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.