[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you feel if, when Marvel finally does the Star Wars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

How would you feel if, when Marvel finally does the Star Wars crossover, the first crossover they do is Darth Vader kills the Marvel Universe
>>
File: Lords_of_the_Sith.jpg (101KB, 631x960px)
Lords_of_the_Sith.jpg
101KB, 631x960px
>>88594696
horror movie darth vader is a thing of beauty to read of, although it was a very small book...
>>
>>88594696
I would pay to see that.
>>
>>88595091
>Ends with a final showdown of a Darth Vader with an infinity gauntlet vs Beyonder.

>Vader is victorious in the end

>Second to last page is him using his newfound powers to open a portal between realities to conquer the next for the Empire.

>Final page is him walking into the Marvel Zombies universe.

Fuck, I want this.
>>
Even if Disney makes the MCU and Star Wars exist in the same universe, Star Wars should have occured thousands of years before the events of iron man.
>>
File: RVD dunno lol.png (149KB, 450x385px)
RVD dunno lol.png
149KB, 450x385px
>>88594696
How about both Marvel and Star Wars kill themselves for being awful cucky dogshit with autistic obnoxious fanbases?
>>
File: patsy.png (287KB, 380x532px)
patsy.png
287KB, 380x532px
Vader + Thanos team-up
>>
>>88595358
/tv/, please leave.
>>
>>88595404
>Implying the Empire would /want/ to align themselves with Thanos.

I could see them working out some sort of deal with the Skrulls though.
>>
>>88595046
The audiobook was complete trash. Strictly ignore it and read it like a normal person. Also, apart from the scene you're alluding to, that book was bad...and introduced Cham Zindulla, the most Mary Sue I've ever read.
>>
>>88597038
Cham was introduced in the Clone Wars cartoon.
>>
>>88597389
>Oh god, he's right...

That makes my soul hurt.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.