[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jimmy Neutron turned 15 today, /co/! Say something nice about him.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: jimmy_neutron_toy_cover.jpg (188KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jimmy_neutron_toy_cover.jpg
188KB, 1280x720px
Jimmy Neutron turned 15 today, /co/! Say something nice about him.
>>
>>88593555
If you want to make a thread about Skeet, you could have just said so.
>>
>>88593603
don't have to, anon! i can just make a jimmy neutron thread and people will talk about him automatically!
>>
Jimmy Neutron is only good for memes
>>
THREE
>>
>>88593617
I hate this meme so goddamn much
>>
>>88593617
It sure is :^)
>>
Jimmy Neutron was a motherfucker who can't invent worth a shit without endangering his classmates or his town and faces no repercussions for it. He hangs out with two retards, a niglet and a bitch because who else would put up with his undying love of science cock and smug bitch face HURR DURR SCIENCE his father is just electroshock faggot in denial and his wife is useless but probably gives good head
>>
>>88593555
It's Jimmy Neutron time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvn2rJg--4Q
>>
You see, Anonymous... Anonymous. 'non 'non Nonny. Anonymous... Anon, faggot, let me tell you a little thing about good threads. They're non-faggot things, Anon. And you just can't go around making non-faggot, shitposty, cancerous threads, because that's what bad threads are. Bad threads are cancerous things. Well, I hope this talk has helped.

Oh, and by the way, Hiro says you're banned. Sorry!
>>
>>88593618
Uh dude, you have to pick the Skeet image and give it a proper title for the catalog! No wonder you'll never be Poster of the Month.
>>
>>88593555
Better than SU and LoK
>>
In honor of the season, I will now remind everyone that Jimmy went above and beyond what would be considered a normal amount of effort, just to make Carl think that Santa didn't exist.
>>
Posting best character
https://youtu.be/nEC00CZJBDs
>>
SODIUM
>>
>>88593833
I actually like that song
>>
>>88593555
Science is drug
>>
I loved the episode where Jimmy got fed up with all of the dumb people i school, wrote a manifesto, and made them wear special pins on their shirts
Now that I think about it, the show was a lot less subtle than I thought
>>
Get a job.
>>
>>88593555
>jimmy neutron
>shrek
>monsters inc.
they all turned 15 this year.

feel old yet?
>>
>>88599311
No, not really.
>>
This show sucked and it's not improved with age.
>>
>>88599372

>shit taste
>>
>>88593681
TWO (two)
>>
>>88593769
Okay carl.
>>
Why do people think this is funny?

Serious question.
>>
>>88600156
Why do you think your comments or quips are funny? Answer your own question.
>>
>>88600170
I don't
>>
>>88593769

Jimmy Neutron is Tony Stark?
>>
gotta blast
>>
>>88600335

Underrated post.
>>
>>88600205
:(
>>
AIN'T NO LOVIN MY MAAAAAN
SHOO-WOP SHOO-WOP
OOOOOOHHH
>>
I unironically love this show.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gNJ-3blp56w
>>
The Dad was funny and the Mom was hot.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.