[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Both these movies fucking suck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (64KB, 680x440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 680x440px
You know it to be true
>>
>>88592055

k
>>
well yeah

it's AOU not CW
>>
No both are great.
BVS has more flaws however it also has greater moments surpassing anything in AOU.

The hate for AOU is absurdly over exaggerated.
Ultron wasn't menacing enough & just a bit too many quips are its only real problems but Spader still put in a good performance.
>>
You just don't understand the deep themes of Snyder's modern-day masterpiece. You viewed this filme on a surface level, as mental trash to be discarded once you exit the theatre. You couldn't be more misguided. It would take a forensic investigation to uncover all of the depth and meaning locked behind Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice's seemingly mass-market facade. All I can say is: bravo Snyder. You did well. You did well indeed.
>>
>>88592217
Fuck off human trash, your intentionally making actual fans of the film look bad, burn the fuck in hell.
>>
>>88592166
Spader is charming as fuck.
>>
>>88592166
I'm talking about MCU and DCEU in general
>>
>>88592241
Ye took the bait laddie
>>
>>88592255
No both are great, fuck off.
>>
Both were major disappointments, I'll give you that.

Watching Suicide Squad made me appreciate BvS and AoU more though. That was quite possibly the worst movie I've seen in the last 5 years and I'll gladly watch both BvS and AoU 10 times each before watching that trainwreck again. I'm still in awe of how bad it was.
>>
>>88592055
Nah
>>
>>88592055
Okay, but AoU is better than BvS
>>
>>88592055
Trinity thread?
>>
>>88592333
I lost it when Harley started whipping on all the rifle-resistant putties with a wooden bat.

Can she canonically swing a bat with more force than a NATO round?

That and the fact that the entire threat was created by the stupid idea of the Squad in the first place, and could have been neatly resolved by a Predator drone.
>>
>>88592055
I am curios as to what OP actually likes?
the punisher? hulk 2003? batman and robin?
>>
>>88592779
>Marvel's Trinity
>No Spider-Man
>No Wolverine

No sale.
>>
>>88592915
Trolling.
he likes trolling.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.