[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your opinion on Jollyjack?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

What is your opinion on Jollyjack?
>>
>>88583312
I dont get it
>>
>>88583312
His art can be kind of ugly and all these "I DON'T CARE THAT YOU DON'T LIKE MY WORK" comics that he does betrays a thin skin, just not as astoundingly thin as clowns like Dobson.
>>
He needs to update his webcomic(s) more
>>
>>88583447
The artist hates constructive criticism
>>
>>88583515
oh, I thought he couldn't be so pityful.
>>
He's like a Big Mac from McDonalds: absolutely fucking disgusting and you know you can find something much better, but sometimes you just have a craving for shit.
>>
File: 1456645937850.png (341KB, 267x570px) Image search: [Google]
1456645937850.png
341KB, 267x570px
>>88583312
I can jack off to his comics, so he's OK in my books.
>>
>>88583645
>food analogy
>>
>>88583497
This.
I found him through his 'How to Play...' series.
>>
>>88583312
But that head is objectively too small. The fact that it is the focal point of the image only makes it stand out more.
>>
>>88583724
You don't understand Anon; he reacted to criticism by deliberately making the problem worse.

That means he wins.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (431KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
431KB, 1024x768px
>>88583491
>>88583515
To be fair, some of the critics get petty as fuck. I've seen arguments where people seemed unable to comprehend that not all art has to be 110% accurate anatomy and the 'it's my style' thing is a legit reason. It's funny, because mainstream comics and cartoons do that all the time and they eat that shit up with a spoon.

I think most people just want to whine first and find reasons to second.
>>
He hates Putin for some reason.
>>
File: wqwq.jpg (195KB, 672x1692px) Image search: [Google]
wqwq.jpg
195KB, 672x1692px
>>88583833
>>
>>88583312
love his muscle giantess art
does he still do that?
>>
>>88583891
Yup. Last comic was something about a werewolf lady pissed off and tearing up London.
>>
>>88583312
Decent artist
His characters always have a good sense of movement and expression without relying on terrible cliches
Decent at marketing himself and getting his work out there but he's slowed down recently
I think he's better than the bulk of the "Internet webcomic/artist" out there but he still falls in the same traps as a lot of them

That and this comic is a bit misleading, this is coming from the era where everyone was posting that his heads were too small even on the pages of his webcomic where they were perfectly fine (sometimes a little too big). He still accepted criticism but he did get fed up with that one particular beat.
>>
>>88583683
>not an argument
>>
>>88583497
>>88583722
I would support a patreon for Sequential Art if he updated it often.
>>
>>88583312
Heads are too small.
>>
squirrel tits
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.