[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leanne or Peggy? Luanne is not an option

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: peggyleanne.png (1MB, 1199x899px)
peggyleanne.png
1MB, 1199x899px
Leanne or Peggy?
Luanne is not an option
>>
In this episode? Peggy. This is one of the rare episodes where she's tolerable.

In general Leanne because I would hang myself if I had to spend my life with Peggy.
>>
Even when she was sober, Leanne was a selfish fuckup.
>>
>>88582983
You'd prefer a crazy, gold-diggering, fork stabbing, drunk that touches everyone's dick except yours over Peggy Hill? dang.
>>
>>88583020
>Even when she was sober, Leanne was a selfish fuckup.
>I have this scene on my dvr
>All she did was flash her bra
>>
>>88583050
>You'd prefer a crazy, gold-diggering, fork stabbing, drunk that touches everyone's dick except yours
I was able to live with my sister for sixteen years.
>>
Why does /co/ have so many fags that hate peggy?

I guess I'm guilty of being a fag cuz I want Peggy to Peg me.
>>
File: (14)latest.jpg (12KB, 250x188px)
(14)latest.jpg
12KB, 250x188px
Only answer
>>
>>88583377
I'm with you, Anon.

I dunno, something about her... maybe it's wanting to see someone so reserved and... not particularly attractive being dirty? Like, something about her being unappealing makes her more appealing to me in a way?

I dunno, I wanna see Peggy's tits.
>>
>>88583377
idk, I thought Peggy was a great cartoon character
>>
File: Michiko.jpg (17KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Michiko.jpg
17KB, 320x240px
>>88583446
>implying
>>
>>88583078
did they?
>>
>>88583524
Nothing further.
She teased him about it and he ran out of the room.
>>
Can I choose the sweet relief of death?
>>
>>88583512
Peggy is a good character. But a lot of people think good character means the character does good thing. If Peggy was real she's be kind of a shitty person and you're not supposed to like her. She does her job in the series well and that's what makes her a good character.
>>
>>88583580
Might as well pick Leanne then, it'll come soon enough
>>
I've dated worse people and a large portion of my friends are shittier people.

I could be happy with Peggy.
>>
>>88583377
>>88583487
I want to fuck Peggy
>>
>>88583377
I think its because Peggy's character flaws hit closer to home. Characters like Cotton and Dale were just as "bad" of people but were less realistic. Cotton was a silly looking over-the-top crazy old man who said funny things about killing Nazis. Dale was just as cartoon-y. People have less experience with these kinds of characters and more experience with someone who uses Peggy's kind of big talk.

Personally I found Peggy's character funny as hell.
>>
>>88583628
I love how flawed she is because it amplifies the moments when she's legitimately cool (Defending Luanne, wrestling Bobby, etc). She's like a joke version of the "all-knowing woman" you sometimes see in tv, but not self-destructive enough to be sad (like Bill)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.