[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3432.png (231KB, 419x366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3432.png
231KB, 419x366px
I HURT MYSELF TODAY
>>
TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL
>>
My aunt has to swallow special pills so she doesn't start rubbing her nails against her skin or bash her self against the wall.

Rate.
>>
>>88582747

I FOCUS ON THE PAIN
>>
File: IMG_4462.png (625KB, 1280x691px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4462.png
625KB, 1280x691px
>>88582747
Who else /andy/ here?
>>
File: carl.png (104KB, 372x358px) Image search: [Google]
carl.png
104KB, 372x358px
>>
>>88582804
Make Steven universe have action scenes again
Report the writers back to Tumblr
Build a firewall and block the site
>>
>>88582818
So the only nephew who'll talk to me is dressing like a girl now. That's a thing that's happening. That's...that's just great.
>>
>>88582792
She also start holding her head with both hands and makes fustruated noises when she her meds run out
>>
>>88582842
Just accept it man. If hes the only person in your family who likes you then just love the family you got.
>>
>>88582923
>thinking one should be forced to interact with family
Lol no, Greg is a mooch and a shit bag and his son is shaping up to be the same, kick them out and life gets a lot simpler
>>
>>88583012
You know he's a millionaire making fairly responsible fiscal decisions now, right?
>>
>>88583674
And yet he can't even arrange to fix a barn or find somewhere else to keep his aliens, real responsible guy there.
>>
>>88582835
Make homeworld great again
>>
>>88582818
I ain't housin' no women rocks
They're inferior
That's why we pay them less
>>
>>88583012
I'm guessing you didn't actually watch the episode huh?
>>
>>88582793
THE ONLY THING THAT'S REAL
>>
>>88582484
I heard he swiped that hat off of some little shit in Piedmont .
>>
>>88582923
I have no gay family sorry
Gay people can fuck off and find someone else to care
>>
>>88582842
If only Andy were a weeb, then he'd be salivating over his jailbait trap cousin and always finding cute outfits for Steven to wear. Greg's a total pushover, and the gems don't give a shit about human behavoir, Andy could totally get away with raising Steven as a girl if he wanted. He doesn't realize how lucky he is.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.