[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Advice a Cartoon/Comic has ever given you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: prnxmeei82jx.jpg (445KB, 1290x727px) Image search: [Google]
prnxmeei82jx.jpg
445KB, 1290x727px
What's the best advice a cartoon/comic has ever given you?

Pic related.
>>
>>88575628
Isn't running safest on an "every other day" schedule?

I mean, the advice really is good, and applies to so much more than just running, just, y'know...
>>
>>88575628
Met Keith Tucker. He helped me get over the anxiety I had when showing off my work. Also, I don't remember exactly what he said, but it was along the lines of "Draw something that you know you can't draw at least once a week. That's how you improve." Then he signed my pinky and the brain picture. Hangs near my work station to this day
>>
>>88575665
If you're just jogging for some light cardio, it should be fine

Pretty much any intensive workout should be every other day or every 3 days, which is why you alternate workouts
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2CRtES2K3E
>>
"I thought you were an optimist"
"You were wrong, I'm a realist"
"Well, that's just another name for quitter"

"Failed. There are plenty of others willing to call you a failure.
A fool. A loser. A hopeless souse.
Don't you ever say it of yourself.
You send out the wrong signal, that is what people pick up.
Don't you understand? You care about something, you fight for it.
You hit a wall, you push through it.
There's something you need to know about failure, Tintin.
You can never let it defeat you."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH8HKTLtlZo
>>
File: the question v1 014 (21).jpg (745KB, 1280x1957px) Image search: [Google]
the question v1 014 (21).jpg
745KB, 1280x1957px
This page and the whole issue got me through a lot of bad times.

>>88577214
Man, that bit got me real good. Especially the "Don't you ever say it of yourself" line.
>>
>>88575628
Just because someone stumbles and loses their path, doesn't mean they're lost forever.
>>
File: Sandman+-+FallFly1.jpg (130KB, 795x834px) Image search: [Google]
Sandman+-+FallFly1.jpg
130KB, 795x834px
>>
File: IMG_3900.jpg (61KB, 1095x745px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3900.jpg
61KB, 1095x745px
Anything worth it's value is worth fighting for
>>
anything coach says
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpXxmnFimA0
>>
>>88578839
ive never seen this show.is it good?
>>
>>88578985
It's my favourite show, not just animated, so I'm gonna say yes. First couple episodes are different than rest, they were made before Cartoon Network picked it
>>
>>88579246
so whats it about? From this clip it seems like ATHF for kids
>>
>>88578839
Is this the voice from bobs burger?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.