[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you miss him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: zA7iAHY.jpg (144KB, 800x1226px) Image search: [Google]
zA7iAHY.jpg
144KB, 800x1226px
Do you miss him?
>>
Nah.
>>
When is his comickino coming out?
>>
>>88573531
This looks like bad TiTS fanart. That's amazing.
>>
File: Pink hedgehog face when. Boom.png (290KB, 706x387px) Image search: [Google]
Pink hedgehog face when. Boom.png
290KB, 706x387px
>>88573511
Imagine if he was the one that got to write an episode of Sonic Boom instead of Flynn
>>
>>88573531
>>88573556

Nah we can imagine it pretty well.

That's a future I wouldn't wish on anyone.
>>
>>88573531
What enigma is Ken Penders? He is a obvious degenerated who is acting as a real professional in the industry. He is going full nuclear to make a official OC donut stell comic with Deviantart tier art just for the love of his waifu.

He is not a professional with a secret fetish, shady past, cringe teen phase or a undergroud community like much others. He is a real sonic-cancer-fan who made into the industry with all traits and is going to keep then.
>>
>>88573723
>He is a real sonic-cancer-fan
Oddly enough he isn't, despite behaving exactly like one. He has no interest in Sonic at all outside of his own stories (and wouldn't even read Sonic comics written by others, even while he was working at Archie where knowing what your fellow writers are working on should've been an important part of the job) and is proud of never having played any of the games.
>>
>>88573756
and of course Archie kept him on for years.
>>
File: 1442210389808.jpg (38KB, 298x244px) Image search: [Google]
1442210389808.jpg
38KB, 298x244px
>>88573556
>This week's episode of Sonic Boom has been canceled for: ECHIDNAS IN SPAAAACE
>>
>>88573830
Say what you will about Flynn, the man was a godsend for the overall quality of the books.
>>
>>88573756
Hell, even in the context of the comic he doesn't care about Sonic at all. Knuckles was always his pet, and I think it was just because he could get away with creating all kinds of lore around the character that he probably couldn't do with Sonic. Knuckles himself tended to get shoved aside in favor of other Echidnas.
>>
File: 2.png (191KB, 332x321px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
191KB, 332x321px
>>88573511

I miss the memes.
>>
File: 1420837122680.png (169KB, 469x354px) Image search: [Google]
1420837122680.png
169KB, 469x354px
>>88573756
>and is proud of never having played any of the games.
>the guy writing a comic adaptation thinks its a good idea not to play the games
Even ignoring everything else, this is so fucking retarded.
>>
>>88573873
Indeed. Sonic was just a means to an end. A platform for him to stand upon and tell his own, idiotic, irrelevant stories.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.