[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CHECK THE PECS HUE HEH HUH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: 1448951736809.gif (492KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1448951736809.gif
492KB, 500x375px
CHECK THE PECS

HUE HEH HUH
>>
>>88573290
Wow
O
W
>>
Anyone else wish they could see the kinds of dumb skanks he did do ok with?
>>
>>88575377
I think he only won one fight throughout the entire series, however a sucker-punch on Santa Claus probably doesn't count
>>
File: Hello.jpg (56KB, 460x609px) Image search: [Google]
Hello.jpg
56KB, 460x609px
>>
>>88573290
How the fuck did this guy never get any chicks? Dude is basically a pussy magnet.
>>
>>88575421
He is unemploied and totally dependent of his mom

How so many people can't get the joke of a kid's cartoon?
>>
>>88575421
His personality sucks
>>
>>88575421
>Implying he never scored
>>
>>88575470
>Alpha as fuck who's super confident about himself and has a perfect body
>>
What happens when an idiot meets his echo?
>>
>>88575488
He's a jackass to the women he meets though
>>
>>88575491
What happens when an idiot meets his echo?
>>
They could have gotten 1 more ep out of showing the kind of ugly loser he actually fucked.
>>
>>88575491
>>88575519
((())))
>>
>>88575421
According to the creator, the show was focused primarily on his failures since his successes would have only one logical conclusion.
>>
didn't he fuck a deer
>>
>>88575603
No, the relationship was ruined due to her being an even bigger ass-hole than him.
>>
I wish Johnny Bravo lasted just a few more seasons. I would've loved to see parodies like "Johnny Bravo meets Megan Fox" or "Johnny Bravo Meets Hawthorne Heights", had the series continued and made fresh ideas based off the recent pop culture at the time.

Overall I feel like Johnny-B never had a proper ending, unless you count Bollywood but unfortunately it didn't air in the U.S.
>>
>Deer
>Werewolf
>Moose
Well atleast he got smth
>>
>>88575504

IIRC, most of them kick his ass when he barely even said a word.
>>
>>88575421
His failures made for better jokes. Not to mention he's selfish and an idiot. His pick up lines are also pretty garbage.

>>88575766
they don't. Johnny talks to them first.
>>
>>88576381

Yeah, but he isn't rude, just outgoing.
>>
>>88575421
He most likely got a lot of chicks, but the cartoon only showed when he tried to pick up more difficult targets. Most likely he's gotten with a lot of floozies, bimbos and thirsty cougars, probably where all that confidence comes from.
>>
>>88575421
There's a short film about this
https://youtu.be/V1zFeHJzS5E
>>
>>88576527
Fuck me...
>>
>>88576381
>his pickup lines are pretty garbage

Fuck you they're great
https://youtu.be/tSgbSjBW_gk
>>
>>88575466
Plenty of worse people do better in real life.
>>
>>88575644
Don't worry, the new pc friendly remake will include only 5% of the original :)
>>
>>88575421
He did get women, but the failures are funnier.

Remember, that volcano in one episode he was going to be dropped into as a sacrifice rejected him because he wasn't a virgin.
>>
>>88576527
Jesus, this guy.
>>
>>88576892
He's got vampires, wolf girls, deer, lolis, etc. Basically everything besides the normal boring bimbos he desires.

Johnny Bravo is the struggle of a man who has gone beyond the fetish fuel and just wants a nice normal girl.
>>
>>88575421
comedy is created by subverting expectations
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.