[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP ME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

I need fucking help.
One year ago, I went to a barns n noble. There, I saw a bunch of people crowded around the comic book section. I thought to myself "Wow look at all these fucking idiots. All this bullshit superhero crap. Manga is way better."....then I went to go look through the comics when everyone left the area. I looked through the books, and I had the same opinion.

Time passed. Days...months...and I continued to go back as I watched all these men and women buying these comics. I was still fucking baffled. I didn't understand it, and I kept looking through all the shit and I didn't get an eye for it. Keep in mind, all of the books were hardcover. No floppies.

Then one day, I ran into Harley Quinn. It was a hardcover, then I ran into New 52 Batman...I thought to myself that the art was nice and cool, so then I went to an actual comic book store.
The floppy comics and non-hard books did it for me. I fell in love with the actual comic books. I went on EBAY and bought Harley Quinn 1-17 as that was all was available at the time and I watched the comic book stores to release issue 18.
>>
More time passed, and issue 18 finally came out..but I realized and learned of variants...the dreaded fucking variants. Me and my fucking stupid collector ways and undiagnosted autism, I bought all variants. I hunted for them because I was becoming addicted to the colorful and eccentric art styles. I wanted to have the best Harley Quinn collection. Soon, I realized expensive figures and stands of her existed, along with posters, mugs, playing cards...all of this was bad for my wallet.

Eventually, I got sucked into other titles like Gwenpool, Spidergwen, and new spider titles like Renow Your Vows...then the new Betty Vs Veronica...and fuck does that have a lot of variants.

Eventually I've found myself skipping out on food for money and even sold things to buy rare variants, and I've becoming quite fucking paranoid to complete my collection of having everything.

Please fucking help me...
>>
Nice blog, bro.
>>
>>88571982
>Then one day, I ran into Harley Quinn.

Hold the fucking phone. You think all the shit they had was bad, but you enjoyed fucking Harley Quinn? Please fucking kill yourself, holy shit.
>>
>>88572070
D-deadpull MAX Adult was nice too...
>>
>>88572070
bretty much this. Not much different, op.
>>
File: like_a_velvet_glove_front.jpg (515KB, 550x778px) Image search: [Google]
like_a_velvet_glove_front.jpg
515KB, 550x778px
Jesus Christ OP get better taste
Read pic related and forget about capeshit
>>
File: nick1.jpg (307KB, 432x500px) Image search: [Google]
nick1.jpg
307KB, 432x500px
>>88572098
Either tell me you at least read Punisher Max and Nick Fury Max or down some bleach. All of the Max series was pretty good through.
>>
Die OP
Gwenpool is great tho
>>
>>88572266
>Swear off an entire genre because I don't like it.
>>
>>88571982
>>88571987
>>88572098
If you like Harley, check out Mad love (Both the comic and cartoon episode). Batman Adventures comic is good. Also check out the animated Batman Assault on Arkham (has Harley in it). Her convergence issues were also good.

You might also like Duggan's Deadpool.

Also, check out the Indie Comic Tomboy.
>>
>>88572518
Oh I bought the movie Assault on Arkham because that was fucking amazing.

I bought the book Mad Love. Liked that too.

I also bought Tank Girl Gold comics. That is a nice title too.
>>
>>88572554
Then check out Batman Beyond Return of the Joker. Harley's in it (as well as others). Also Harley's Littler Black Book. She's also in the nu52 Suicide Squad comic.

You might also like that DCYou Black Canery Comic. Also Marvel's Silk
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-26-20-33-59.png (3MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-26-20-33-59.png
3MB, 1080x1920px
>>88571982
I recommend you check out these titles to get you going, New 52 Harley is pretty cancerous, but hey, different strokes and all. Harley Quinn's Little Black Book and Harley Quinn and Power Girl are the better bits from New Harley. Pre-52 Harley had a great solo and was pretty fucking good in Gotham City Sirens. As for Marvel, you may enjoy Spider-Man and Deadpool, as well as Gwenpool, but I'd like to recommend you also check out a few older runs (from a few years back) Thor God of Thunder: God Butcher and A+X.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.