[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

name a better show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

you can't. What makes this so comfy and great?
>>
Dean Cain's partial Asian heritage
>>
>>88565530
kek. this show is better than Smallville and Super Girl but its still shit
>>
>>88565879
Bet this fag doesn't even know where kek comes from. Greasy 12 year old
>>
>>88565530
Frog Lois
>>
>>88566614
Fuck off, she was the best, hottest Lois ever.
>>
>>88565530
The focus on Lois and Clark as their own people, without Lois being just a prop for Superman to rescue and with Clark being the person and Superman being what he does.
>>
>>88565600
Kinda pissed they casted a quasi Nip to play Superman
>>
>>88565530
Everything that wasn't Seasons 3 and 4 or amnesia
>>
So, original Jimmy or cool kid "All right, C.K.!" Jimmy?

I still don't get why they switched them. Apparently it was because the producers were afraid people would confuse Jimmy with Superman, but...
>>
>>88568889
Can I choose Ashmore Jimmy?
>>
>>88569188
Dunno. Didn't watch Smallville long enough for him to show up.

I'd say let's keep this to one show, but the thread's kinda dead. Maybe it's too old for /co/'s current crowd.
>>
Lois a cute
>>
File: german_superman.jpg (132KB, 800x615px) Image search: [Google]
german_superman.jpg
132KB, 800x615px
>>88568817

But German Superman is just overdone, Anon.
>>
File: DUH.jpg (60KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
DUH.jpg
60KB, 640x512px
>>88565530
It did have the most based scene in all of Superman history
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9mJADDqfuo
>>
I loved this show. It was my first dvd series purchase. The stories had the right amount of cheese and intriguing plot lines. For the time the SFX were fairly decent, and the characters of Lois and Clark were both written as likable.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCsZfKxfl7s
>>
>>88565530

Smallville season 1 -3
>>
>>88570777
I would say that this show had the best characterization of any live action superman. I prefer Clark's characterization here over the Reeves films.
>>
>>88565530

It's Superman's answer to Batman 66'. Pure camp, and that's why it's so great.
>Great Shades of Elvis!
>>
>>88568889

I liked original Jimmy. The switch was jarring as fuck.
>>
>>88565530
>All those Lois hypnosis scenes
I learned something about myself watching this show as a youngster...
>>
It is still weird that she fucked Lex Luthor.
>>
>>88573859
It's not her fault. Dude eyefucked a cobra into submission. A human woman could never stand a chance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ygky8VGYytQ
>>
>>88574093
most based Lex
>>
>>88573859
>implying you wouldn't fuck prime John Shea Lex Luthor with hair
>>
I liked how it was more of a romantic comedy/journalistic procedural drama wrapped in a superhero action package rather than just a pure superhero show.
>>
It was made for middle aged housewives.
>>
>>88566213
> doesn't even know where kek comes from
I literally found this out yesterday. It was disappointing.
>>
>>88568817
Why? Having someone who is humanesque looking but not really human played by a mixed person who happens to actually resemble the character anyway seems perfect
>>
>>88566614
>>88567869

Dude, CHILL. I think he meant the episode with Clone Lois, the frog eating one....

>>88568783
Yeah - although I wouldn't want to see that take on Clark/Superman every time.

>>88568889
THIS >>88573769
>>
>>88565530
Smallville was more entertaining desu. It also had better girls.
>>
>>
>>88578843
>>
>>88578843
They've been wanting to do black Perry for a long, long time.
>>
>>88577597

Smallville has younger girls. It's also a product of it's time and in 20 years people will be saying the same kind of thing. Smallville could be really stupid, and that as someone who stuck by it week in and week out for 4 years and then still caught it on and off till year 6.
>>
>>88581600
Smallville was endearingly stupid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGKdGeuORos
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.