[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there ANYBODY that likes the Inhumans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_9748.jpg (3MB, 6096x2904px)
IMG_9748.jpg
3MB, 6096x2904px
Is there ANYBODY that likes the Inhumans?
>>
Hang on, didn't Quake use to be a mutant?
>>
Everyone likes Blackbolt and Lockjaw, Maximo makes for a good low-rent Loki, and I thought the new Karnak from Ellis was decent.

Also, Crystal is cute.

But that's about it, honestly.
>>
>>88559043
I meant Maximus.
>>
>>88559043
Everyone else feels like either worse New Gods or X-Men.
>>
>>88558992
Lockjaw and Blackbolt are about the only two I see winning their match ups

Medusa would have had a shot if she was paired against anyone other than Storm
>>
>>88558992
>Even Blackbolt couldn't win one of their polls
Damn
>>
Whose in the Inhumans' rogues gallery anyways?
>>
Black bolt is one of my favorite capes of all time, but I haven't read too much of the recent stuff with him, so disinterest may be justified.
>>
Marvel's going to force you to love Inhumans, the fallout of IvX and Ressurextion are going to change all mutants into Inhumans.
>>
>>88559224
The Inhumans are the rogues gallery.
>>
File: 1482225724731.jpg (74KB, 600x423px)
1482225724731.jpg
74KB, 600x423px
>tfw no Medusa character action game where she wields like 10 swords simultaneously in her hair and has super lavish and fluid animations for literally everything, even "walking" using her locks
>>
>>88559015
No, she used to have an unknown origin that they decided to make Inhuman because pushes/synergy.
It works well enough.
>>88558992
I like them. Black Bolt, Lockjaw, Maximus, Karnak and Crystal are excellent, Medusa's fine, and Triton and Gorgon are inoffensive. Plus Reader is fucking great.
Also Ms Marvel is cute, but I don't really count her as an "Inhumans family character" any more than Namor is an X-Men one.
I don't give a single shit about any of the Nuhumans, but I suspect I'll care about Flint and Swain after Royals.
>>
>>88559224
Maelstrom, Avatar of Oblivion
Maximus the Mad
Cyclops
>>
>>88558992
>Maximus doesn't have a matchup
What the fuck, Marvel? He's one of the best Inhumans. I'm fucking hoping he comes in later on and starts doing his mad maxi stuff.
>>
>>88558992
>even Forge gets a crushing victory
>even Ms. Marvel gets a crushing defeat

It's beautiful.
>>
>>88559435
Convinced by Mr. Immortal to shoot himself.
Sometimes villain, sometimes member of the team.
Yeah, I'll give you that one.
>>
>>88559493
>tfw love Kamala but voted against her because I want her to be independent and stop being associated with the moonies
>>
>>88558992
No, fuck the inhumans, specially Crystal and her stupid haircut
>>
>>88559224
Maximus the Mad
The Capo of Ennilux
Lash of Orollan
Red Raven of Sky Island
Lineage
The Living Dream from Sin-Cong
Utolan

Tony Stark
The X-men
>>
I like em a little. If I had to choose here the only one that'd top would be Ms Marvel over Magik. I don't like Magik.
>>
>>88558992
People like Kamala but her fans could give less of a fuck about how her origin ties her to the Inhumans

The brand needs her more than she needs it
>>
I liked them before Marvel decided to strip them of their royalty and inheritance and just make them not-X-Men
>>
>>88559224
as you can see from the replies, nobody worth mentioning
>>
>>88559835
Most of them are new. Actually only Maximus is the original, classic villain.
In other words = crappy gallery of rogues
>>
>>88559224
Maximus, The Unspoken, Lash, Maelstrom, the Kree/Ronan and anyone with the last name Summers.
>>
>>88559566
>Sometimes villain, sometimes member of the team.
So he's there Magneto?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.