[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did hank ever beat bobby? did cotton beat hank?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Did hank ever beat bobby?

did cotton beat hank?
>>
>>88557722
>Did hank ever beat bobby?
no
>did cotton beat hank?
yes
>>
No and yes in that order.
>>
>>88557722
Why do you think Hank has no ass?

Also, nice digits.
>>
File: 1482194001349.jpg (90KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1482194001349.jpg
90KB, 640x640px
hank punched bobby in that boxing episode
>>
>>88557722
>Did hank ever beat bobby?
No
>did cotton beat hank?
Early on in the show, we saw flashbacks of Hank's childhood and some of the scarring shit Cotton did with Hank. I feel like if Cotton did hit him, that would have been one of them.
>>
>>88557740
>>88557743
There was never any indication that Cotton ever physically abused Hank or his wives. In fact, at one point, I think when Peggy fell out of the plane and was confined to a wheelchair, Cotton remarks, "I didn't teach you that!"

Cotton's one of those people who deals in emotional abuse. He's sexist, somewhat racist, and extremely bitter about the world not conforming to his ideals, but he has a sense of honor that wouldn't allow him to, say, hit a woman or his own son. It doesn't prevent him from insulting them mercilessly, but still.
>>
>>88558261
>Cotton's one of those people who deals in emotional abuse. He's sexist, somewhat racist, and extremely bitter about the world not conforming to his ideals, but he has a sense of honor that wouldn't allow him to, say, hit a woman or his own son. It doesn't prevent him from insulting them mercilessly, but still.
This. Hank Hill would be a very different man if Cotton had ever hit him when he was a kid.
>>
>>88557722
cotton didn't beat hank but his teacher paddled him
>>
Cotton would have beaten Hank if he would have thought it would have done any good, but he considered his son to be such a failure that there was no point in even trying. In short he didn't think Hank was worth a beating.
>>
>>88557722
No, but he should have.

Yes, but he shouldn't have.
>>
Cottons a lot of things but he doesn't seem the type to harm his kid in any way beyond spanking.
>>
>>88557722
Cotton preferred emotional abuse.
>>
>>88558261
And I dont think he was even active enough in Hanks life to be abusive anyway. There are a few flashbacks of him teaching Hank things and yelling but other than that he seemed to not give a shit about parenting.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.