[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if you had a talking dog?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: martha_walking.jpg (561KB, 1681x2500px) Image search: [Google]
martha_walking.jpg
561KB, 1681x2500px
What would you do if you had a talking dog?
>>
>>88556847
What I do with the dog I already had. Only this time she´ll moan on a language I understand.
>>
>>88556847
a hundred million dollars and piss of peta by having the dog tell people that animals respect nature and the natural world and nature is eating other animals nature is not eating fake meat
>>
Waste my life on the internet

Guess I don't need the dog
>>
Talk to it
>>
>>88556900

What if it talked a lot?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbaBySsF2Ec
>>
>>88556847
Give it to you OP.
>>
I would read a book nigger
>>
>>88556847
FUCK OFF TOONAMI
>>
>>88556847

Man, a talking dog would actually really change the dynamic wouldn't it? They could tell you exactly what they want, or what they don't like, tell you to stop if they don't like the way they are being pet, or tell you that they don't like the brand of dog food you buy them. You'd have to do more to work with them instead of leading them, probably treating them more like a kid when it comes to things like the vet.
>>
>>88557562
Having sex with them would be different too.
>>
>>88557698
Annnnnnnd there it is.
>>
>>88557562

I think my dog would hate me.

> Why do I have to stay at your lawn?! >:(
> Why do you only make my food after you eat yours?! >:(
> Why I cannot stay inside the house?! >:(
>>
File: IMG_2641.jpg (32KB, 535x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2641.jpg
32KB, 535x400px
>>88556847
Take a nice trip to New York
>>
>>88557698
You'd pretty much have to bribe them not to tell.
>>
>>88556847
If the dog can talk then he can get a job too
I ain't no supporting freeloaders
>>
>>88558082

Which job would he get? Guard dog?
>>
>>88558131
Peanut butter licker. Off of paying clients.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.