[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of Death Battle?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

What do you guys think of Death Battle?
>>
I'm honestly perplexed on why it took so long for someone to combine sprite fights with a rundown on who the characters are...

We've had sprite fights for years! Why did it take until 2010 for someone to make something like this?
>>
In my honest opinion...

While Dante vs Bayonetta sort of has uneasy reasoning behind the winner, Torrian really pulled out all the stops when animating this. Its definitely Season Opening material.

Bowser vs Ganon is kinda a drop in quality. How the research team concluded that Ganon won, while DB had Bowser win the fight, is jarring. The general apathy from the ScrewAttack forums didn't help much either.

Jak vs Ratchet was satisfying, and it was good to know that the fear mongers were baseless on thinking they were going to let Jak win.

I had no problems with Joker/Sweet Tooth, Flash/Quicksilver, Shadow/Mewtwo or Tracer/Scout. Meta/Carolina was better than expected.

Ken/Terry, Amy/Ramona, Hulk/Doomsday, and Zoro/Erza were pretty good too.

Now the season finale however...
>>
>>88556680
Plank always wins. Always.
>>
>>88556886
>While Dante vs Bayonetta sort of has uneasy reasoning behind the winner.
Pleb, Bayonetta didn't stand a fucking chance.
>>
>>88556886
>Now the season finale however...
It's a joke battle, it's a tie, confirmed.
>>
>>88556680
inb4 bitching about Toph vs Gaara

inb4 bitching about Tracer vs Scout

First ended up right, second didn't
>>
>>88557852
Yeah, obviously, but they're not really good at comedic battles
Especially when [spoilers]THEY[/spoilers] are involved
>>
>>88557403
I don't know, Amy seems flatter.
>>
>>88557905
The first one DIDN'T!
>>
File: Him_VS_Aku_Thumbnail.png (305KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Him_VS_Aku_Thumbnail.png
305KB, 600x338px
Who you got Senpai?
>>
>>88557923
I am "they" faggot. Also learn to spoiler, m8.

>>88557905
I loved TF2's fags reaction to that, they deserved it.
>>
>>88556680
I liked what they were trying with the vids at first. I believed they did their homework with the research, like with the early Raiden vs Thor match.
Then they completely closed their eyes and forced a Batman win over Captain America because Bats was matched vs Spider-man and lost (correctly).
Cap has had super human agility, speed, strength, and endurance from 1985 until he decided to become old (about 27 years of comic printing). He has all of his combat experience from world war 2, through the 60's to present day, AND has over a century more of forced combat experience from the Kang: Timelost story arc.

Screw Attack cheerfully ignored all of the above to make DC fans happy. Fuck those hacks.
>>
>>88558351
>regularly gets beaten up by children
>continuously keeps a trained samurai on his toes
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.