[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone actually going to go see this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Sing-640x370-copy.jpg (144KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
Sing-640x370-copy.jpg
144KB, 600x350px
Is anyone actually going to go see this?
>>
>>88552568

Me, if it's in the theathers.
>>
>>88552568
Yes
>>
what for?

it's shallow as a puddle.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4qI-HYDCwQ

Looks ok, sure, plus it had rabbits with fat asses and I wanna rim them and a hot porccupine
>>
>>88552568
I really have no interest. It just looks so generic and uninspired.

Not a single original thought went into making this movie.
>>
>>88552568

Judging by the audienc reaction when I was at the theater this weekend, everyone is going to see it.
>>
>>88552568
Will be going to see it with my mother and 2 sisters who all love to sing. So it should be fun.

/co/ needs to lighten up.
>>
Watch the trailers, they show you the whole fucking movie

>probably gonna stream it from somewhere cause I wanna see the douchebag mouse Seth Mcfarlane voices, that and the gayish Koala
>>
>>88553840
>/co/ needs to lighten up.
Why?
>>
>>88552568
No, I'm not into this genre. Apparently it's better than you'd expect though.
>>
>>88552568
This movie doesn't look like it's worth the $12 ticket.
>>
I'll watch it when it goes on Netflix in a couple of months
>>
>>88552568
it seems to be something custom-made for mom bloggers and their readers, so yeah people are going to see it.
>>
>>88554599
Because you fucks can't enjoy anything
>>
>>88554736
To enjoy more things means more profit is made by the less worthy, and the entire medium suffers for it.
If you like things, you are ruining them by opening up a direct path for hacks and low effort profiteers to flood the market, eclipsing all you once loved.
>>
>>88554736
Sorry anon, we'll pretend to enjoy this shitty movie so you don't get upset.
>>
>>88554784
Awww thanks
>>
>>88554736
I enjoy lots of things. Nothing wrong with thinking that this movie will be shit.
>>
File: index.jpg (11KB, 251x201px)
index.jpg
11KB, 251x201px
>>88552568
Why watch that when you can watch this?

The Koala isn't voiced by an Australian. That just breaks my suspension of disbelief entirely.
>>
>>88552568
No, I don't want to give money to the kind of people who relentlessly pump out generic 3D CG animated films that involve talking animals and pop songs
>>
>>88553645
That's gross, dude. Seek psychological help.
>>
Not likely, unless the advertisements have hidden an actually good movie and interesting movie.

Not to say it looks like, terrible, just mediocre. Like two steps up over the nut job.
>>
>>88552568
I'm going to pass on it. They story feels incredibly cliche. I don't know why general audiences keep falling for it. It feels like if you've seen a season of American Idol (or it's derivatives) then you've already seen this movie.
>>
This movie looks like the absolutely worst designed by committee consumerist crap

It's raw focus tested garbage
>>
>>88552568
I hate Illumination, but I have to admit it looks interesting.
>>
>>88557088
Nah you got a problem not me
>>
>>88558379
>it looks interesting
lol
>>
>>88552568

Both my mom and sister want to see it, so I will tag along just to give it a chance. Plus Punkupine waifu.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.