[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pilaf vs Luthor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: luthor and pilaf.png (373KB, 567x300px)
luthor and pilaf.png
373KB, 567x300px
Who would win?
>>
>>88552106
pilaf nigga
>>
>>88552106
neither will kill anyone but themselves.
pilaf has better henchmen and lairs though.
luthor got better tech.
>>
>>88552145
>luthor got better tech.
aw yes a robotic armor made to kill one guy by exploiting his weakness truly is better than a magic balls that can grant you any wish as long as the genie has the power to do it
>>
>>88552169
he could never get all those balls tho
>>
>>88552178
hah you actually fell for his plan he was just setting up his most dastardly trick he waited for over 20 years just so the technology to find dragonballs lickity split was invented then when the Z warrior had their hands full he would take them and wish for his youth which he did in dragon ball z battle of the gods pilaf 1 lex 0
>>
>>88552169
his suit has super strength and could potentially squish pilaf. pilaf has henchmen and is usually hiding behind stupid booby traps though. furthermore, if goku's around he'd likely help his "friend"
>>88552178
he did once and he fucked himself with it.
>>
>>88552242
nigga pilaf walked away from a rocket to the face
>>
>>88552242
>furthermore, if goku's around he'd likely help his "friend"
Goku is dumb, but did he ever mistake Pilaf for a friend?
>>
>>88552366
everyone is a friend to goku
>>
>>88552366
everyone's his friend. most of his friends tried to take his life at some point anyway. idiot tried to save frieza's life.
>>88552338
well, we don't want to start a argument about gag physics and more beliveable ones. it's why arale can kill goku without touching him. also, to be fair lex has fought supes and lived.
>>
>>88552410
>>88552417
If Goku steps in, it's no win for Pilaf though. Also, Goku may give every chance for a villain to give up, but he's got a bodycount.
>>
>>88552449
not very high, actually.
>sure, the kryptonite reserve is right over there mister. little more. yes right on that X.
>>
>>88552417
gag or no gag he did it and lets not even get me started on arale
>>
>>88552449
yeah of like 3
>>
File: b7f.jpg (139KB, 752x1061px) Image search: [Google]
b7f.jpg
139KB, 752x1061px
>>88552516
>>
>>88552900

He's killed more Red Ribbon solders than that though topkek.

Also He never killed King Karrot.
>>
>>88552900
he didnt kill buu cause ubb came back
>>
>>88552946
Manslaughter, he trapped him on a hunk of rock that gets destroyed by powerful ki blast every other year.

>>88552990
Being dead is literally a prerequisite of reincarnation.
>>
>>88553005
he still didn't seal the deal and besides he killed one buu out of the 3 thats pathetic (I feel like im starting to nitpick)
>>
>>88553025
He did seal the deal though, he fucking killed him. Reincarnation doesn't equal never dead.

Here's one that doesn't need any nitpicking.
>>
Luthors pecs are as big as his head. He's just walk up and kick the crap out of Pilaf.
>>
>>88552169
pilaf didnt invent the dragonballs stupid

master roshi did
>>
>>88553053
no he didnt and i never said he did invent them
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.