[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The great debate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: adventure time vs gravity falls.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
adventure time vs gravity falls.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
The great debate
>>
File: star dab.png (96KB, 392x523px) Image search: [Google]
star dab.png
96KB, 392x523px
>>88551552
both these shows are mediocre, star vs blows them both out of the water
>>
>>88551589
I thought Star vs was painfully mediocre. The original concept where Star only thought she was magical seems far more interesting to me.
>>
File: Cuck.png (17KB, 451x563px) Image search: [Google]
Cuck.png
17KB, 451x563px
>>88551589
>>
>>88551589
a cucked generic blonde better? HAHAHAHA!
>>
>>88551589
>StarVs fans make/save pics of her dabbing

Color me surprised
>>
>>88551552
Adventure Time is offensively bad.
>>
>>88551552
Adventure Time is obviously superior in every single way
>>
>>88551552
I liked Gravity Falls more.
>>
>>88551552
I liked the dimensional physics discussions /co/ had to justify shipping Finn x Dipper in their fanfictions. Those threads were great.
>>
If they were both the same length, AT > GF easily. The first couple seasons of AT were damn good, GF was never as funny as early AT, and also failed at being especially compelling with the mystery angle.

Taking the whole series into account, it's harder to say. AT went on too long, switched the crew around too much, and spiraled into mediocrity and '2deep4u' writing shlock, while GF just had a moderately disappointing ending. I'll still give it to AT because I enjoyed the first few seasons much more than I did GF.
>>
>>88551552
Too similiar to argue.
Both started out strong as fuck.

Adventure Time was supposed to be a kid going on adventures, and then delved into full retard shit and shipping faggotry.

Gravity Falls was supposed to be about mysteries, conspiracy and cleverness - then revealed that there really was no plans to conclude all that mystery shit so they just tossed the symbols together in the very last minute and had a giant robot fight.

I'd give it slightly to Adventure Time, because the main writer left instead of revealing he was a hack all along. The diverse setting also let the writers flex a little more. That fucking Snow Golem episode man.
>>
>>88551552
adventure time.
the setting lets them be far more creative and have a much more diverse cast.
Side note: I hate the spider episode.
>>
>>88551552
Adventure Time's later seasons are no where near as egregious as they are made out to be. The percentage of quality episodes per season was lowest during seasons 4-6, but there were still plenty of gems such as I Remember You, Card Wars, Puhoy, The Vault, Is That You, Graybles 1000+ etc etc.

My vote is for AT.
>>
File: well where is it.jpg (88KB, 349x960px)
well where is it.jpg
88KB, 349x960px
Comparing the cartoons? Adventure Shit doesn't even belong in the same sentence as Gravity Falls.

Character wise, as in who isn't as much of a beta? Dipper, for all his bend over backwards for his sister bullshit, at least managed to pull Candy and some nameless girls, as well as charm Pacifica and to some extent Wendy. Finn drove Princess Bubblegum and Marceline to becoming lesbians and got cucked by a fucking pastry.
>>
>>88551552
Are you saying who would win in a fight?

Finn and Jake, hands down.
>>
>>88551826
but finn is also cucked and blonde
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.