[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: familyguy.jpg (17KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
familyguy.jpg
17KB, 182x268px
What went wrong?
>>
Funny moments
>>
>>88548043
He didn't get on that plane.
>>
>>88548043
Most of the original writers left and it stayed on way too long.
>>
>>88548043
Season 4

I've always heard people say seasons 4-5 are "teh best" and I just don't understand that. When I first saw season 4, I noticed the more douchey style of humor (if that makes any sense) and the overly long dialogues and stuttering used for comedic purposes, which would become a staple of every season afterward.

Also season 4 was when Stewie became gay and happy. I mean he's still kinda angry and cynical but noticeably less so.
>>
>>88548067
Look on the bright side. At least we got American Dad.
>>
>>88548067
If Seth died on 9/11 we wouldn't have gotten some great latter-season 3 episodes like To Love and Die in Dixie, Road to europe, and Emission impossible (that is, unless they were already in the can before the attacks)
>>
>>88548043
A lot of the characters got completely warped as the show progressed, like how Peter went from a goofball with a heart to some kind of psychopath and Stewie went from a mildly panache evil genius to a flaming faggot.
>>
>>88548043

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: IMG_9615.jpg (109KB, 450x399px)
IMG_9615.jpg
109KB, 450x399px
>>88548043
It was put on Adult Swim
>>
>Shortly after the third season of Family Guy had aired in 2002, Fox canceled the series, with one episode left unaired. Adult Swim burned off the episode in 2003, finishing the series' original run. However, favorable DVD sales and high ratings for syndicated reruns on Adult Swim convinced the network to renew the show in 2004 for a fourth season, which began airing on May 1, 2005.
>>
it stopped fully copying the simpsons
and then the simpsons started copying it instead
>>
>>88548369
>The episode where he meets his older self was originally going to end with him coming out of the closet
>It was changed to "Awkward and can't get layed" because ambiguous sexuality is more funny
Does Seth not know how many Emmys he would've gotten?
>>
>>88548460
yeah
to think he settled for just getting shitloads of money instead
what a rube
>>
Nothing. You fucking faggots are critiquing this shit like it's some French Film,
When really this show was made for
(get ready for my daily buzzword)
NORMIES.
I like he newer episodes.
I open up my netflix account and go to season 12 and onwards.
Because the jokes are simple and fun.
Paul Blart mall cop two made millions of dollars because it's FUNNY, and so is family guy, so get of your high fucking horse dicks, and shut the fuck up about Family guy, or I seriously will go crazy I am already off my lexapro, so don't talk to me about fucking family guy being shit.
Ya'll shit on Steven Universe cuz it's a kid show, well this is a NORMIE show, so fuck off of it.
>>
>>88548204
I'm pretty certain he had recorded all the season 3 episodes by the time of 9/11 (the last season 3 episode in production order aired in February of the next year).
>>
>>88548601
oh, (you)
>>
File: 1428954316045.png (609KB, 610x539px) Image search: [Google]
1428954316045.png
609KB, 610x539px
>>88548601
>lexapro
Well at least you've got good taste in antidepressants.
>>
It didn't stay dead.

It was canceled. Why in the fuck did they have to revive it?
>>
>>88548667
shut the fuck up, fuck you.
>>
>>88548724
>Why in the fuck did they have to revive it?

$$$$$
>>
>>88548733
you're shitposting skills need some work, anon
>>
>>88548601
This post is funnier than any joke Family Guy has made in a long time.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.