[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wonderwoman 12

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: shooting.jpg (2MB, 3975x3056px) Image search: [Google]
shooting.jpg
2MB, 3975x3056px
happy couple, right? then why is he shooting at her?
>>
>>88547679
He's American.
>>
>>88547679
She's obviously into some kinky shit. Violence is the only way she can ever get off. Wondy a freak.
>>
She said that his dick is weird that it lacked the pincers Superbro had.
>>
>>88547763
This is Year One, before meeting Superman. Get your dick jokes consistent with canon, dammit.
>>
>>88547716
american here. confirming this, it's a tradition here.

if you go out with a woman and really like her, you open fire on her at the end of your first date. The weapon you use shows how much you like her. for example:

.22 popgun -- you're ok
12-gauge shotgun -- I wanna put babies in you
.50 cal machinegun -- let's go to Vegas and get married

if you actually hit her and she dies, then she was inferior breeding stock. wounds are acceptable.
>>
>>88547679
The idea that their idea of fun is Steve shooting Diana so she can deflect bullets is hilarious
>>
>you will never have this much fun on a date ;_;

look at him shooting at her, they're having the time of their lives
>>
>bullets
Meh. Deflecting shotgun shells would be a real challenge.
>>
>>88548365
I know, right? I missed the storytime so I wanted to see some anon's reactions.
>>
File: 1448753774821.jpg (59KB, 695x418px)
1448753774821.jpg
59KB, 695x418px
I'm more upset that the tank has its lights on the bottom. Who the fuck designed this, the Adeptus Mechanicus?
>>
>>88549233
Don't knock it bro. 10 000 years of service is proof of the strength of the design.
>>
>>88548248
So that confirms the Pulse nightclub terrorist was actually gay
>>
>>88549371
>5.56 - lmao fag
>7.62 - for real manly men
>5.45 - even more lmao, but no one will be laughing after you puncture their concealment and vests
>>
I thought he was black now.
>>
>>88549471
That was only in Earth One
>>
>>88547679
Because she left the toilet seat up again.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.