[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did no one tell me they finally put him in a show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: USM MoonKnight.png (1MB, 992x661px) Image search: [Google]
USM MoonKnight.png
1MB, 992x661px
Why did no one tell me they finally put him in a show?
>>
>>88546661
Because Ultimate Spider-Man sucks so much that no hype can be attained from someone's favorite character showing up. The entire Nextwave team could show up for an episode, and all of /co/ would be lukewarm.
>>
>>88546707
Give examples as to why it sucks.
Been thinking about whether or not I should pick this up.
>>
>>88546979
Seasons 3 and 4 are pretty good
1 and 2 are shit though.
>>
>>88547009
So all in all a Mediocre series?
>>
>>88546979
>awful characterizations even for a kids cartoon
>obnoxious humor
>terrible plots
>morals that even 8-years old me would find patronizing
>shit pacing (sometimes feels like some episodes drag for eternity)
>>88547139
He lies, none of the seasons is good.
>>
>>88546661
So was he just an edgy vigilante or was he actually crazy
>>
>>88546661

Because the show is utter shit.
>>
>>88547666
I'd go with the later.
>>
File: 1476048774217.jpg (71KB, 267x217px)
1476048774217.jpg
71KB, 267x217px
This is the only on screen appearance of Moon Knight we might ever see.
>>
>>88547532
God damn.
>>
Diedrich Bader was the perfect voice for him too
>>
>>88547782
At least Moony himself wasnt bad in it.
>>
>>88547666
well considering his info was correct he was not as crazy as you'd think
>>
File: NbGKJrjpJo1w3pbpUem7jwMuo1_400.jpg (72KB, 335x594px) Image search: [Google]
NbGKJrjpJo1w3pbpUem7jwMuo1_400.jpg
72KB, 335x594px
>Peter tries to call him out on talking to the moon.
>Marc calls Peter out on talking to himself (the screen) all the time
>>
>>88549719
That's something, at least.
>>
>>88546979
I only watched the first Deadpool episode. It was amazingly bad. Full on memePool, without any redeeming qualities.
>>
>>88547009
Didn't season 3 have a Jessie crossover episode?
>>
>>88546979
Because for first two seasons it's been like what if a Spider-man cartoon was a mix between Batman Brave and Bold and Family Guy.

Starting with season 3 the animation is too much of an ass to appreciate action sequences, Peter Parker life of Spider-man is non-existent, like, why the fuck would I ever care if Dock Ock knows his secret identity, why would I care if Spider-man is assembling his own another team if he is still a fucktarded high schooler.

And whenever they introduce something cool like Moon Knight, they half-ass it. They sure introduce all those characters, but kids who don't know them won't find them interesting because show doesn't make them interesting, and fans of the characters won't be satisfied because there is nothing to look at besides their favorite characters being poorly animated.
>>
Like this guy mentioned
>>88547009
Season 4 is the only one that's actually good. Thankfully that's where we get Marc.
>>
>>88546707
You can say that again.
Anti-Venom only had one thread.
>>
>>88546661

Cheeks out for Moon Knight.
>>
>>88547009
Season 1 was really nice
Season 2 was medicore
Season 3 was really bad
Season 4 is painful to watch
>>
>>88555344
Ant-Venom wasn't even Anti-Venom from the comics, it was an OC with the design of Anti-Venom....this can be applied to a lot from this show I feel, namely Carnage as well
>>
>>88557379
>Season 1 was really nice
Of USM? Fuck no.
>>
>>88546979
>>88547532
>>88555323
Also Drake Bell is the worst Spider-Man. Ever. He is SO annoying and obnoxious. Even if all other aspects of the show were improved greatly, Bell would still bring it all down with his voice acting.
>>
>>88546661
I'm gonna be honest with you anon, none of us like you very much. We let you hang out in here out of pity.
>>
>>88558515
He was tolerable in Mission Marvel, so I assume it has more to do with the voice director than Bell himself.

>>88557379
Are you crazy? Season 1 had like 3 passable episodes at best.
>>
i haven't seen the Moon Knight episode

Was in Marc, Steven, or Jake? Did they even bring up Konshu?

Or was it more of a Bayman approach with MK just being a vigilante?
>>
>>88557591
You're not kidding.

>After seeing his son's failure as Venom, the Goblin took a sample of the Symbiote and modified it. When the time came to give the symbiote it's host, he chose Peter Parker, claiming a "wimpy kid" would appreciate the symbiote's gifts, unaware that Peter was, in fact, Spider-Man. The Goblin captured Peter and injected the symbiote directly into his bloodstream, giving it a red discoloration. Upon bonding with Peter, the symbiote took control of his body and began destroying the Goblin's lab, eventually being subdued by the Goblin. Inspired by the destruction it had created, the Goblin named the creature "Carnage".

>Carnage was sent to attack the S.H.I.E.L.D. Trainees and bring Spider-Man to him, still unaware the Peter was the wallcrawler. Carnage very easily defeated the teenage heroes, and was only stopped when Harry Osborn intervened.

>Due to the Venom symbiote still being present within the Carnage symbiote, Harry was able to call the symbiote to him, freeing Peter and becoming Venom once more. However, the combination of the Venom and Carnage symbiotes allowed Harry more control. [1]
>>
>>88562352
>Mary Jane became possessed by the Carnage symbiote, becoming the Carnage Queen. She overwrote the symbiote's obsession with chaos and converted Midtown High into a hive, creating increasingly sophisticated and powerful symbiote-creatures. Michael Morbius seized control of her using a device planted on her head, but when it was removed MJ was able to force the symbiote away from herself and it was destroyed. Afterwards Mary Jane appeared to revert back to normal, but a small amount of symbiote remained in her body.

>With the help of Doctor Curt Connors, Mary Jane learned how to control the Carnage symbiote. She kept this a secret from Peter, knowing he'd try to recruit her into the Web-Warriors and not wanting her new powers to interfere with her plans for her future. She was able to hold her own against Kaine, a defective Synthezoid with Spider-Man's powers, and helped Peter track him to one of Doctor Octopus's secret lab. Attacked by Kaine and its brethren, Mary Jane revealed she had retained the symbiote and dubbed herself Spider-Woman. Fighting side-by-side with Spider-Man and the Scarlet, she bickered with Peter over her decision to keep her powers secret and initially rejected his offer to join the Web-Warriors.[1] While Peter and Ben accompanied Doc Ock to Hydra Island, Mary Jane returned to the Triskelion and alerted the Web-Warriors to the situation. Annoyed by their patronizing attitude towards her, MJ transformed into Spider-Woman and quickly trounced them. She and the Web-Warriors helped Spider-Man fend off Hydra's Weapon S Synthezoids long enough for Kaine to overcome his inner darkness, and hinted that she was reconsidering her refusal to join the team.[16]
>>
>>88562374

JUST
>>
So what was the context of him being there?
>>
>>88549940
Reminded me of the deadpool episode where deadpool made jokes about what network they were on.

>Whenever I try to say the K word I get this weird buzzing in my head.
>What? the world kill?
>>
>>88562374

I don't know what bothers me more, the idea or that in the hands of better writers this could have been damn good.
>>
>>88547935
Bader is a GOAT tier VA and the fact that he's Moon Knight and Booster Gold makes my fucking day
>>
>>88563642
Basically Peter is called to watch the Sanctum Sanctorum while Dr. Strange attends to some shit (because fuck Wong). While this is happening Moon Knight is chasing some girl and Peter lets her into the building where she reveals that she is Mysterio's daughter and takes Mysterio's helmet that Strange had in his possession that has her father's soul (despite being a prominent villain in the comics this is technically his first appearance and he's practically dead). Peter can't defeat her without Moon Knight's help. Also he doesn't take advice from Khonshu and just says he follows the moon
>>
>>88562374
Carnage Queen is a concept that should jump to the comics
>>
>>88546661
Because Batman has already had a dozen shows, all better than this. A D-list knockoff getting into USM is not a noteworthy event.
>>
Taskmaster's costume looked cool

and that's all I have to say about the show
>>
>>88546661
I thought he was going to commit suicide at first
>>
>>88547666
First he was just edgy with minor superpowers, then he became crazy, but then it was realized he's not just crazy (he is) but is also really superpowered, then it's realized he's crazy and it's not really superpowers he's just blessed by a god, but then we learn it's actually not a blessing it's a curse, but then we learn that god doesn't exist and has never spoken to Moon Knight anyway, then it's revealed that said god did exist and he's just too crazy for anyone to believe him then, but THEN we learn he's not juts any kind of crazy he's schizophrenic, then we learn he's just schizophrenic and doesn't care about feeling pain, then we learn he's actually just got multiple personality disorder, then we learn said god abandoned him a while ago, then we learn said god really might not exist and he's been in a mental hospital this time, then we learn he wasn't in a mental hospital he was just having a vision courtesy of his god but not really it was just him facing his inner demons which were his other personalities and now he's just crazy and we're not really sure if there was a god at all

Moon Knight cannot ever get a logical explanation to anything, the curse of the hallucination-based craziness writers have given him for years.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.