[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's Rebirth got in store for Tim? What's his future?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: RCO003_1473853973.jpg (792KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO003_1473853973.jpg
792KB, 1988x3056px
What's Rebirth got in store for Tim? What's his future?
>>
>>88543872
Seems like they are setting him up to retire.
>>
He got put on the shelf because they have no ideas for the character. They made it explicit he didn't die to appease his 6 autistic fans, but he won't be showing up again for a long time.
>>
>>88543872
Probably a Young Justice book to put him, Kon, Bart, and Cassie in since Damian has taken Teen Titans.
>>
>>88543915
This. It's obvious that the real Rebirth story is going to run through Superman and Titans before hitting the usual suspects like Flash or Batman. Tim is background. They put him there because DC didn't know what to do with him otherwise.

Hopefully they'll have a decent direction figured out by the time Rebirth hits. That or they kill him for real.
>>
>>88543917

This. Seems exactly like they're going in this direction. He should retire though, but be dragged back in from time to time by friends.
>>
>>88543917
Unlikely. We already have a new Superboy without any of the baggage. Also they really don't need Impulse when they have black Wally around.
>>
>>88543872
On hold until someone actually has a plan for him.

>>88543917
That's dumb and you know it.

I personally think he should just retire. There's nothing for him and his generation now. Unlike Dick's generation who managed to plant their foot firmly in continuity, what did Tim and his generation do?
>>
DC has him on ice while they figure out how best to launch a Steph&Tim duo book, filled to the brim with angst, drama, and Cass as their autistic child
>>
>>88543917
This is most likely.
Bart is one of the other prisoners of Mr. Oz.
Personally though, I'd like that one kid from Lightning Strikes Twice (The one Barry helped that still had speedforce left over) become Impulse.
>>
>>88548133

Why not threesome?
>>
>>88543915
Probably this.
>>
Make him the new new Question.
>>
>>88543872
Buttslave.
>>
>>88543872
Dead.
>>
>>88543872
No One Cares.
>>
>>88551665
This is why people dislike Tim's fans. This is an awful idea. Tim Drake has nothing to do with the Question and Vic Sage is better in every possible way.
>>
>>88548261
>Personally though, I'd like that one kid from Lightning Strikes Twice (The one Barry helped that still had speedforce left over) become Impulse.

She's Flash of China it seems.
>>
>>88543917
>Young Justice book
What's even the point of this book with Titans and TT around? TT already underperformed and I don't YJ will do better.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.