[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really want a character who is like an anti-Batman. They're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (221KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
221KB, 1920x1080px
I really want a character who is like an anti-Batman.

They're extremely rich and have a lot of toys at their disposal, but they are also complete assholes and regularly, openly commit crime. The local criminals and police are afraid of them and they have way too much money and firepower to openly come after. They have a callous disregard for human life and mostly use their vast wealth to have fun at everyone else's expense. They also had a happy childhood and their parents are still alive, possibly the original source of their wealth which has only grown. They're also kind of dim-witted and have no moral compass.

Is there a character like this?
>>
Lex Luthor.
>>
>>88537409
+1
>>
>>88537388
I got you senpai
>>
>>88537473
I like the part where he impregnated a woman using her gay uncle's semen and rigged a bomb to her womb to prevent her getting an abortion. It really showed me how clever and cool he is.
>>
>>88537558

Wouldn't it just go off when the baby is born?
>>
>>88537558
>her gay uncle's
Her gay brother.
>>
>>88537388
Wrath is a Batman enemy whose criminal parents were killed by cops and he built a multi million dollar company and uses Batman like tech to kill cops
>>
>>88537388
>anti-Batman.

Wrath
Killer Moth
Deathstroke
>>
>>88537388
That's evil batman. Not anti-batman
An anti batman is a lighhearted poorfag who is all super powers.
>>
Fantomas is your man, but good luck finding translations of anything past the first novel
>>
>>88537900
So Superman then?
>>
>>88537992
More like Spider-Man
>>
File: Lux_0.jpg (266KB, 1215x717px)
Lux_0.jpg
266KB, 1215x717px
>>88537409

bump
>>
>>88538033
Spider-man uses inventions in addition to his powers.
>>
Owlman
>>
>>88537388
That Yellow Bastard from Sin City.
>>
>>
>>88537388
Black Mask and Penguin? Kind of?
>>
File: carol-danvers.jpg (134KB, 600x400px)
carol-danvers.jpg
134KB, 600x400px
>>88537388
Bendis has pretty much written her as a villain in cw2
>>
>>88538113
Yeah but unlike Batman he doesn't outsource his invention to the only minority in the entire city.
>>
take a stroll over here, you'll find what you are seeking moral compass or no, you'll love these guys MW industries http://mw-industries.deviantart.com/ link to their website is on there
>>
Here you go
>>
>>88538586
Hey now you're forgetting Luke Fox, and Duke Thomas, and any other minority thrown in for the sake of throwing a minority in
>>
>>88537409
This. Lex is what happens when evil Batman creates powersuits over becoming a ninja.
>>
>>88537388
The Hellfire Club when it was controlled by children..
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.