[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: feed_290.jpg (13KB, 290x160px) Image search: [Google]
feed_290.jpg
13KB, 290x160px
What went wrong?
>>
ALL OF GOD'S CREATURES
>>
Tapeworm
>>
I remember liking this show but I don't remember a goddamn thing about it except DON'T CALL ME PORKER
>>
https://youtu.be/kp3iPwca7Xk?t=2m23s
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.png (194KB, 427x430px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.png
194KB, 427x430px
>>88530882
HOW FUCKING DARE YOU PUT THAT IMAGE IN MY HEAD AGAIN
>>
>>88530856
I heard a bunch of episodes never played in the U.S., is that true?
>>
File: stop.jpg (81KB, 456x386px) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
81KB, 456x386px
>>88530955
>1:13

wait a secound
>>
>>88530955
I can't belive that in some way i enjoyed this. It's like the kind of Meet the Feebles insanity that people put heart on
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troy_Baker#Animation

>Troy Baker was Mr. Wink.
>>
File: 1445727812826.jpg (45KB, 887x1097px) Image search: [Google]
1445727812826.jpg
45KB, 887x1097px
>>88530955
I forgot about this
>>
What show officially marked Nick's descent into shit?
>>
>>88530870
FRESH FROM THE GRILL
>>
> Don't eeeeat the buffallooooooo
>>
>>88530955
Why, Nick.
>>
>>88531843
>>88531664
>>88531791
You guys are pussies.

This show came out a time where many of Nick's shows were bland generic sludge (i.e. Catscratch, The Xs, Kappa mikey). This show was a bold attempt at recapturing the Ren & stimpy-type humor that they were once known for.

You're triggered by this type of humor because you're too young to have watched R&S and thus aren't acquainted with this style.
>>
>>88531871
I never said I was triggered, just forgot about it
I loved this show
>>
>>88531871
Fuck off John K. This kind of mentality is what killed Ren and Stimpy adult party.

If people still have the idea that Ren and Stimpy was just a bunch of consecutive shocking images (lol, but this is children show), they are part of what is wrong with the industry. The humor was in the exaggeration, surrealism, insane writing and the voice acting. Mr. Meaty was just another canadian show with mediocre jokes and the gimmick that it may gross out kids with vanilla shock value.
>>
>>88531794
Looking at tat timeline... icarly.
>>
>>88532086
This. Ren and Stimpy's charm was that it always found a way to get a joke across with the restraints. It wasn't all dirty, raunchy humor, and when it was more just adult humor rather than flat-out gross-out (don't get me wrong, that was still there but it mostly relied on surreal shit). The lack of inhibitors were what made Adult Party so shit, there was no longer any will to be clever.

Mr. Meaty was just raunchiness over and over again. Gross-out cartoons are dumb.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.