[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saw this at an advance screening. Was pretty fun for what it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: sing_illumination.jpg (58KB, 1100x431px) Image search: [Google]
sing_illumination.jpg
58KB, 1100x431px
Saw this at an advance screening. Was pretty fun for what it was, but the story's unfocused as fuck and it's clearly banking on that Zootopia money. MacFarlane mouse the best.
>>
>>88523651
is the porcupine a gay
>>
>>88523752
sadly no
>>
>>88523651

Is there any reason given for why the Koala looks like such a smug motherfucker or is that just a Koala thing?
>>
>>88524513
Blame marketing.
>>
>>88523651
That mama pig

Do you see that waist
Those fucking curves
I don't have one of those "I wanna x that y" so just imagine it. Diamonds. This is how people become furry
>>
File: large.jpg (20KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
20KB, 500x313px
>>88523651
>It's clearly banking on that Zootopia money
Why are you still going on about the only similarity between them?
>>
File: green arrows fruit snacks.jpg (103KB, 579x377px) Image search: [Google]
green arrows fruit snacks.jpg
103KB, 579x377px
>>88523651
So which character won?
>>
>>88523651
the characters are so ugly to me... at least Zootopia made them interesting to look at. having a gorilla was a bad idea...
>>
>>88526171
lol wow
>>
>>88523651
I love how the gorillas are criminals.
>>
>>88526134
>clearly banking on that Zootopia money

both movies came out this year, I don't get why people think this is a ripoff.
>>
>>88526842
Because both movies feature a world of talking animals. And since that Zootopia came out first and that it was well received, people think that Sing is copying that movie as if animated movies take eight months to finish and to look good in its animation.
>>
>>88527106
>>88526842

if anything it's banking on Frozen money, since it's all about singing.
>>
>>88527150
>Frozen had a popular song so any movie with singing is copying it

Frankly, it's banking on the "take a really basic but sure fire concept, add cartoon animals voiced by celebrities, use a ton of licensed music, and release it right at Xmas time" money. But the release timing, be it due to holidays or after Zootopia is old news or both, is on purpose.
>>
>>88526422
I think the Gorilla is the cutest one
>>
>advanced screening
>gives no plot summary

Fuck off
>>
>>88528224
tl;dr
>Buster (McCoughany koala) sets up a contest for $1000 but granny lizard's fake eye pops out and makes it $100000
>Bunch of people enter and sing popular songs. Meena (the elephant) gets a major part of the character development alongside Johnny (Eggsy gorilla) and Rosita (Witherspoon pig)
>Mike (MacFarlane doing his Frank Sinatra impersonation) is kind of treated as the villain of the film for a while and he takes a loan out (it's never followed up on) and cheats in a card game with Russian bear gangsters, who show up and wreck the theater during a rehearsal to impress Buster's favorite actress
>Buster manages to convince everyone to perform at the remains of the theater, shit's a huge success, Buster gets his favorite actress to sponsor his theater and reopens
>nobody wins lol
>the film's alright and is unashamed to admit it's a cliche feelgood holiday film at least
>also red pandas singing Kira Kira Killer by Kyary
>>
>>88528894
All this shit was obvious from the trailers, you shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgczTASMfnM
>>
File: rubs.png (29KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
rubs.png
29KB, 1024x1024px
>>88523752
shes gay for me
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.