[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christmas is upon us soon enough. What are your hopes/wishes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: 1482039670944.gif (33KB, 620x327px) Image search: [Google]
1482039670944.gif
33KB, 620x327px
Christmas is upon us soon enough.
What are your hopes/wishes for the new year and beyond?

>> Another Martian Manhunter ongoing.
>> A New Gods ongoing picking up where Darkseid War left off with Mister Miracle trying to rescue Barda.
>> Male Thor gets a ongoing after the Unworthy Mini is done with a solid available artist (marquez? Rocafort?)
>> Beta Ray Bill does not die in the Unworthy Mini.
>> Steve Rogers does not die at the end of the whole Hydra Cap arc nor does he stay evil-ish.
>> Greg "FUCKER" Land leaves Weapon X after the first arc and is replaced by someone far superior. Jerome Opena please save us.
>> Squadron Supreme is relaunched with a superior artist to Kirk.
INFINITY WAR
>> Wanda & Vision get alot of screen time.
>> Vision & Thor get a MOS scale fight scene with Thanos.
>> Thanos is NOT forced to do any comedic moments like Ultron was. ESPECIALLY during the finale battle or his defeat.
>>
death
>>
>>88517724
>Marvel to stop sucking and get back to the way they were in the 70's/80's and try the fuck again
>>
File: gatsby raise a glass.gif (1MB, 385x160px) Image search: [Google]
gatsby raise a glass.gif
1MB, 385x160px
>>88517754
>>
File: Ix56URC.png (1008KB, 774x1160px) Image search: [Google]
Ix56URC.png
1008KB, 774x1160px
Wanda has this outfit in Infinity War just with open cleavage on opposite sides of the black band down the chest.
>>
>>88519720
That would look dumb. I think her Civil War costume just needs the headpiece then it'll be good.
>>
>>88517724
I want Starfire or/and Raven to join Dick's Titans. That way, they'all be free from Damian hell.
>>
>I wish for The Flintstones not to be cancelled
>I wish for Ollie to meet Hal in Green Arrow Rebirth, and for Schmidt and Ferreyra to stay in that book
>I wish for the main Bat-book to get better
>I wish for Aquaman and Mera to give baby-making another chance
>I wish for readers to give marvel a chance and discover some of its good ongoings (because there are some good ongoings)
>But I still wish marvel realised tumblr or convention attendants are not the people that feed them
>I wish for the new Spider-Man movie not to disappoint me like ASM did

also, and forever: I wish we got Hellboy 3
>>
>>88520084
>>I wish for readers to give marvel a chance and discover some of its good ongoings (because there are some good ongoings)
Black Panther yes...
>>
File: IMG_5710.jpg (817KB, 3988x2988px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5710.jpg
817KB, 3988x2988px
For her to show up at least once in this final season

... perhaps during a sacrifice in space?
>>
File: venom & mania.png (3MB, 2559x2912px) Image search: [Google]
venom & mania.png
3MB, 2559x2912px
>>88519850
What she needs is a cape or cloak. Maybe she'll get one after meeting Strange in Infinity War.
>>
>>88517724
job
>>
>>88517724
Wish/Hopes
>Marvel vs Capcom Infinite is actually great and ends up pushing new C to F listers.
>Thor (Odinson) actually gets a ongoing
>Ducktales is great
>Bendis, Waid and Slott are out of Marvel, along with the editorial team that has brought a lot of fuck ups.
>Quesada and Breevort are purged from Marvel, Feige or someone who actually cares about all the Marvel brands take their position.
>The Flinstones still goes way after 2017.
>King's Batman actually becomes better after all the lackluster action.
>Thor Ragnarok and SM: H actually being good.
>GotG2 is great.
>After the disaster that will probably be JL, Snyder and whoever thought of giving him the chance of directing 3 movies fuck off, and DC actually starts fixing the whole mess they made with the DCEU.
>New A-Force ongoing or something similar, I mean, it was one of the books I actually liked, and I fucking hate how CWII screwed plenty of books to cancellation-numbers.
>The Super book keeps being great
>Logan is great too.
>>
File: agent venom and mania.png (187KB, 500x652px) Image search: [Google]
agent venom and mania.png
187KB, 500x652px
>>88521998
Oops didn't mean to post that image with that reply. Oh well. Anyway here's my wishlist:

>> Flash getting the Venom symbiote back and for him and Andi to be in a new ongoing together
>> Mania and Robbie Reyes team-up. Someone else in the last wishlist thread suggested a team-up BOOK. I'd love that.
>> Mania getting more exposure in general and interacting with more members of the Marvel universe (like the other teen heroes, for example)
>> Mania solo title
>> Quesada, Loeb and Perlmutter are out of Marvel
>> Bendis at least not writing anything for Marvel anymore
>> For Champions to get a better writer than Waid (and maybe a different artist too)
>> Peter and MJ getting back together, then married
and maybe having a daughter named May later on, with a Spider-Family composed of them and Kaine, Aracely, Flash, and Andi
>> Slott not writing ASM anymore because he'd probably find some way to fuck that last wish up
>> For Marvel to stop pushing Spider-Gwen so much and to stop putting her in fucking everything.
>> For Miles Morales to become less of a bland, overpowered Mary Sue
>> Zack Snyder being kept the fuck away from the DCEU
>> Wonder Woman being recast in the DCEU because I still think Gal Gadot isn't right for the role
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.