[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know much about Deadpool but I can he survive getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: 111-front[1].jpg (70KB, 436x370px) Image search: [Google]
111-front[1].jpg
70KB, 436x370px
I don't know much about Deadpool but I can he survive getting his head chopped off?
>>
>>88514865
yes, he regenerated from being turned into mincemeat before
>>
>>88514865

if he has superglue on him yes.
>>
>>88514865
It depends on who's writing him. Sometimes he's had to have it set back on, sometimes it's had to be stitched back on. One time Punisher literally blew his head to pieces and it grew back.
>>
>>88514865

In earlier iterations, chopping his head off would kill him until his head was reattached to his body. So, in theory, completely destroying his brain would be enough to kill him.

These days, however, he can pretty much regenerate from almost anything and that coupled with the curse Thanos placed on him (which prevents him from ever dying) means that he's effectively indestructible, immortal and impervious to any long-term physical harm.
>>
>wolverine has his skeleton coated with metal
>goodbye blood production
>somehow the tendons holding all bones together didn't get fucked in the process
>limbs can still be torn apart by tendons
>fucking bone pikes turning into perfect knifes
>>
>>88515269
And a slushie.
>>
>>88515384
>fucking bone pikes turning into perfect knifes
They probably put special attention to the claws to shape them that way.
>>
What if someone cut off Deadpool's head, but the body grew a new head, and the head grew a new body. Both minds having the same memories and everything.

Who is the real Deadpool?
>>
>>88515424
And a pile of burnt ash.
>>
>>88515431
Probably the one the head grew back, since that was the "original" source of his memories. That being said, I'd be willing to bet that Deadpool being able to regrow his own head is just a part of Thanos' curse, so the curse wouldn't apply if the head is surviving long enough to grow a new body.
>>
>>88515431
I don't think the head can survive long enough on its own to grow a new body. At least the body has the foundation to regrow a head.
>>
>>88515532
Where would his "soul" exist within this hypothetical scenario?
>>
What if he were dropped into an active volcano?
>>
>>88515597
Something would find him in a billion years embedded into stone.
>>
>>88515597
Once enough of the ashes (assuming they get shot out of the volcano) land together they'd probably start regenerating. If his remains stay in the volcano he'd probably be trapped there until enough magma with his DNA in it cools.

>>88515569
It's best not to bring these soul questions into regeneration or science clones.
>>
Talking physics and science, where the fuck does these heal freak get the energy and materials to regenerate like this?
Both wolverine and deadpool have athletic builds and no fat to take from.

Only somewhat realistic is wolverine constantly drinking beer, that shit is like liquid bread and full of energy.
>>
>>88515341
>These days, however, he can pretty much regenerate from almost anything and that coupled with the curse Thanos placed on him
I really wish retards would stop using this example because it's been so consistenly ignored by everyone (expect maybe in one of the shitty Deadpool mini-series) since it happened that it might as well not be canon. Not to mention I'm certain Thanos lost and gained back his power half a dozen times since then.
>>
>>88515686
One could argue with fake science that their mutant genes are generating the energy, either specifically storing calories for the sake of regenerating or somehow creating their own energy.
>>
>>88515686
>>88515775
The meat dimension.
>>
>>88515705
It's the best way to excuse the absolute madness of Deadpool's regeneration. Wolverine's excuse is that he at least has his skeleton survive anything, but Deadpool doesn't even have that.
>>
>>88515686
>Talking physics and science, where the fuck does these heal freak get the energy and materials to regenerate like this?
Portal to the higher plane the cosmic horrors infecting the cancerverse live in.
>>
>>88515384
healing factor anon, super mutant healing factor
>>
>>88515431
This is what bothers me when I'm bored.
>have someone with healing factor
>he regenerates arms and shit like it's nothing
Will arm regenerate and create new body? Where did that guy go? What are his adventures?
What happens to Lobo, can he create another guy from his blood?
>>
I always wondered, if you chop him in half, would there be two Deadpools? What decides what side gets to grow?
>>
>>88516060
>>88516159
>>88515431
This keeps fucking coming up in regeneration threads, I'm guessing someone is going to make a Deadpool storyline about this at some point, if they haven't already.
>>
>>88514865
He could, but now it's no longer canon.
>>
>>88516214
>>88516159

I'm serious, where does the SOUL come in!?
>>
>>88514865
Yeah, happened when he fought the thubderbolts
>>
>>88516426
Do you believe clones have souls? If so then a new/copy soul is created. If no, then only one of them has a soul.

Of course, assuming duplicates are created.
>>
>>88516472
>Do you believe clones have souls?
That isn't a matter of belief. Madelyne Pryor has done shit that literally required a soul before.
>>
Hey guys, what's going on in this thread?
>>
>>88516547
I was wondering if anyone was gonna mention him wit all this talk of multiple Deadpools. That was one of those interesting ideas Way had that his writing just couldn't back up on account of him being Way.
>>
>>88515431
Well they literally made an "evil" deadpool out of spare parts he had lost at one point in the comics.
>>
>>88515686
>>88515775
Idk how canon it is but that galactus's daughter comic had her consider using wolverine as an endless food source but she realized that drawing on his powers enough to feed herself would create too much instability in reality from how mutant powers fuck with physics.
>>
File: evil deadpool.jpg (280KB, 903x981px) Image search: [Google]
evil deadpool.jpg
280KB, 903x981px
>>88519706
good times
>>
>>88514865
I believe a new body would regenerate from his head. I think he kept someone alive by feeding them his flesh once.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.