[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Gravity Falls largely regarded as the best cartoon of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (155KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
155KB, 1280x720px
Why is Gravity Falls largely regarded as the best cartoon of the decade? The story aspect is overrated because 90% of the episodes are monster of the week or one of the Pines twins trying to get laid. A lot can be said about the characters but any show where one character can brainwash two teenagers to commit rape by proxy and get told she did a good thing while another character gets a few girl's phone numbers and is treated like he's the antichrist has some seriously fucked up priorities. Also the motivations of characters seem to change with the direction of the plot, Gideon was a power hungry sociopath who had been waiting an entire season to get revenge on Dipper but all Dipper needs to do is tell him that the only way he'll get laid is to be a nice guy and Gideon is ready to go and fight a god.
>>
>>88513533
cool story bro
>>
>>88513533
Alex doesn't know how to write female characters.
>>
>>88513533
you show me one guy that wouldn't fight a god to get laid
>>
>>88513553
Dipper has the worst writing in the show, his only motivations are investigating weird shit and impressing other people, and he'll gladly give up the first to do the latter. He's a yesman who never grows a backbone, which would be alright if he was a background character but he's the main character and the show acts like his cowardice is some kind of virtue.
>>
It was a shitty show made by a white knight that tricked us into thinking it's something decent.
>>
Gravity Falls threads should be banned already. It's every other day, the same complaints. No new material.
>>
>>88513717
Also, his and Mabel's story arc is resolved (Poorly) with 45 minutes still left in the series, which probably wasn't the best idea for the main character.
>>
>>88513682
He's fighting a god to get friendzoned.
>>
>>88513726
Just like the show.
>>
File: 1481508799415.png (14KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
1481508799415.png
14KB, 240x200px
>>
>>88513533
>Why is Gravity Falls largely regarded as the best cartoon of the decade?
It is?

I finally started watching Wander Over Yonder and it blows Gravity Falls out of the water.
>>
>>88513717
He's a numale
>>
Well see what happened was it was a pretty good show and then it got popular and /co/ thinks it's over-rated now.
>>
>>88514405
That paragraph was only 155 words long. The average person reads somewhere between 200-300 words per minute.
>>
>>88515526
hey hey, tone it down Tolstoy
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.