[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That face when you leave your wife with a kid to run to your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

That face when you leave your wife with a kid to run to your ex that sort of looks like your wife, but younger.
>>
>>88510626

>tfw fucked over by editorial mandate
>tfw this made Claremont lose his shit because it made his husbando look bad
>>
>he died before tapping teen Jean's ass

this feels so wrong
>>
>>88510693
Claremont didn't even like Scott that much, as I recall. He just hated the way bringing Jean back destroyed his character.
>>
How can he choose Jean over this? Maddy is best girl.
>>
>>88511293
I think this is what led him to choose Emma over Jean.
>>
>>88510693
>>88510858

Didn't Claremont throw a tantrum and deliberately try to make Cyclops look bad because he couldn't "forgive" what the writers had him do.

It's really easy to fix. He left to work with X-Factor and Madeline told him not to come back. They could just say she mind-whammied him by accident. They use that as an excuse as to why he lost his leadership to storm.
>>
>>88511293
tfw she is always using telekinesis to prevent nip slips
>>
Why couldn't they just settle for a threesome? And why was the guy who decided in would be a good idea to bring Jean back allowed to keep his job?
>>
>>88511293
Maddy was coo coo crazy and tried to murder their kid while it was a baby.
>>
>>88516744
>Why couldn't they just settle for a threesome?
Because wolverine isn't there.
>>
>>88516744
Because what OP is omitting is that Maddy is the one who left because she wanted to leave Cyclops before he left her.
Maddy would never share.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.