[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jeremy whiteley

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_mis58o3EZW1r5c77xo2_1280.jpg (169KB, 550x852px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mis58o3EZW1r5c77xo2_1280.jpg
169KB, 550x852px
Whitleys beautiful black daughter is old enough to be ashamed of him now

I kinda feel sorry for her though she must get a lot of shit from her peers for her fathers role in dragontown
>>
The irony of that surname.
>>
>>88510166
Actually the archaic version of 'fair', which would be in vogue with these characters if their costumes are any indication, simply meant 'beautiful woman.'

But I guess writers don't need to do research.
>>
>>88510410
>whitley
>caring about facts
this is the man who ignored all known information about dragons in the setting he was writing for to make a shitty commentary on the ghetto
or at least i think he was talking about ghettos it was not totally clear
>>
>>88510166
>strong independent black woman who don't need no cracka to save her from crippling isolation

YAAAAAAS QUEEN SLAY
>>
>>88510856
>this is the man who ignored all known information about dragons
>all known information about dragons
Hmm.
>>
File: Freakazoid Disapproval.png (88KB, 280x358px) Image search: [Google]
Freakazoid Disapproval.png
88KB, 280x358px
>>88510166
>Fair can't be all those things

What a stupid bitch.
>>
>>88510900
what
there was only one dragon that was not evil and whitly added a whole town of them
>>
>>88510166
I ship her with the red headed, fit girl.
>>
>>88510920
Dragons aren't real, there's no "information" to ignore.
>>
>>88510926
re-read

>>88510856
>this is the man who ignored all known information about dragons in the setting he was writing for to make a shitty commentary on the ghetto
>all known information about dragons in the setting
>THE SETTING

that's the part that dictates the information.
>>
[dogwhistle noises]
>>
>>88510944
And which setting would that be

Looks like generic medieval times
>>
>>88510967
no this was not in princeless the dragontown shit was an mlp comic
>>
Didnt he wanted one of the main characetrs of mlp comic to be a lesbian or something?
>>
>>88510926
>Dragons aren't real
Those who doubt the existence of dragons are always the first devoured. . .
>>
>>88510166
>That extreme symbol drawing
At least try to KIND of consider how a jaw works, for fuck's sake.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.