[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bro Town

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Everyone going crazy over the nutshack should know that the Kiwis did it three years earlier
>>
>>88509155
What's the theme song like, and how does it look in motion?
>>
>>88509155
I only remember two episodes of this show
one where one of the guys pretended to be a muslim girl in order to get onto a girls sports team (because volleyball was unmanly and he didn't want to be ridiculed)

and one where the fat guy wrote a random story about being seduced by an older man for english class which all the faculty thought was a cry for help, and they kept pressuring him to 'admit' that was the case until he demanded they leave him alone, because the whole experience had left him 'quite broken' which the faculty interpreted as him saying it was 'Bro Ken' the older male friend of the group, who had molested him
>>
>>88509155

>first joke in first episode
>scientology looooool

The fuck? This is pretty awful.
>>
>>88510361
It aired in the 2000s
>>
>>88509155
Any waifus?
>>
I actually did some freelance work for the people who made this series.

All the work was done in a tiny house were everyone was crammed together in a single room, the animation team was pretty much made up entirely of graduates and/or dropouts from a local animation school and the writers would take several cases of beer to an upstairs loft and drink themselves stupid before pitching each other ideas for new episodes.

Nice people but unprofessional as FUCK.
>>
>>88513684
Well pretty much what I expected
>>
>>88509155

Yeah but this was more competent
>>
File: Pepelo.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Pepelo.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>88509155
Always watched this as a kid and thought it was gross. Watched it recently and I think I enjoyed it more. Really "guilty pleasure" type of show. I think it might of been the first show to have a transgender type of person before transgenderism became a meme.
>>88511996
Like 4.
One qt Chinese chick who appears for one episode, the sister of Sione and her friend, and the Indian dairy owners wife.
Also an Korean midget with a boys voice if your into that.
And my waifu, Pepelo Pepelo.
>>
>>88509155
Did it have an awesome theme tune though?
>>
>>88515931

Not really. Every episode opens with the main voice actors shouting "Bro-Town!"
>>
>>88509155
Except at LEAST the kiwis animation was sufferable
It wasn't nutshack tier garbage on sound and backgrounds and visuals
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.