[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's was actually a decent movie hidden in this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4254.jpg (71KB, 280x414px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4254.jpg
71KB, 280x414px
Like you can tell parts of the story and script came from a butchered Chronicle 2 screenplay. Like the stuff with Doom and his connection to Planet X or whatever was actually pretty interesting and would have been better in a proper movie.
>>
Not really.
>>
>>88497915
Yes no matter what other anons say.
>>
But Chronicle 2 actually has a screenplay and is 10x better then this piece of shit movie.
>>
>>88497915
Why was Human Torch black?
>>
>>88499814
Because Chronicle
>>
>>88499814
We all know why /pol/

Stop baiting.
>>
>>88497915
Even if Tranks vision was left intact, I have a strong feeling it would remain a steaming pile of shit
>>
>>88499814
because he was on fire
>>
File: CIA.jpg (9KB, 250x268px) Image search: [Google]
CIA.jpg
9KB, 250x268px
I'm thankful that Trank ended up doing a terrible Fantastic Four movie that we can all sneer at.

Imagine if he had directed a Doom Patrol movie as awful as this for the DCEU.

We'd be on thread #987 defending what an understated masterpiece it was.
>>
>>88500063
>if he made it for WB it would have been the purest kino that you just can't understand
>if he made it for Disney it would have made $600M with another 20 jokes
>he made it for Fox so we can call it shit like it is
>>
>>88500323
Disney would've thrown him in the refuse pile of intractable directors when he showed them sketches of Doctor Doom.

Then they would have worked RDjr or his Dad into their origin story, had them exposed to one of the Infinity Stones, fight Annihilous in the Negative Zone and teased Doom.

And THEN made 900 million with it.
>>
>>88497915
>Doom wants to destroy Earth
>Doom has literally never wanted this
>Doom probably wants the exact opposite of this
>>
>>88499814
Because his parents were black
>>
>>88500398
And yes, it would have had 20 more jokes. And Ben would've probably been black (or Vin Diesel) instead of Johnny.
>>
>>88500398
I wouldn't mind a movie about that desu
>>
Marvel Studios is never getting them back are they?
>>
>>88500398
Had WB made it, Dimension X would have been an allegory for Dante's Inferno, the Fantastic Four would have been the four angels from Revelations 7:1, and the secondary characters would have someone literally state the basic outline of their character out-loud "That Harvey Allen is a tight-ass!"

Also the soundtrack would have been louder and everyone's costume would be grey.
>>
I want an F4 movie about them being formed in the 60s but then getting shunted into alternate dimensions and finally escaping into modern day but cosmic ray shenanigans kept them looking pretty young.

some of the dimensions could be the crappy F4 movies so they can poke fun.
>>
>>88500580
They're basically at the point now that another F4 movie would have to be a reboot and they're basically losing money already on the series, plus who is going to want to put this garbage on their resumes? I fully expect Marvel Studios to get them back.
>>
File: lost in space.jpg (71KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
lost in space.jpg
71KB, 960x540px
>>88500616
So basically Lost in Space without the creepy pedophile, and with super-powers.
>>
>>88497915
6/10 sci fi movie
2/10 superhero movie
-5/10 FF movie
>>
>>88500694
>6/10 sci fi movie

You have Syfy taste in science fiction, I'm here to tell you.
>>
>>88500398
>Then they would have worked RDjr or his Dad into their origin story, had them exposed to one of the Infinity Stones, fight Annihilous in the Negative Zone and teased Doom.
But that sounds significantly less terrible.
I mean, Reed and Tony cross paths all the time too, so the cameo is more justified than with Spider-man.
>>
>>88500802
I didn't mean for it to be terrible, I meant it as "this is what Marvel would actually do".
>>
>>88500654
Well lets look at the facts
>FOX needs a project in production by a deadline or else the rights automatically revert
>Fan4stic bought them another 7 years give or take to think on it
>Michael B Jordan has already jumped ship over to Black Panther and the remaining stars are highly unlikely to return
>Next movie would be another reboot which would further alienate audiences
>FOX isnt in financial trouble like SONY
>FOX already has its hands full with the X Men, both film/tv, and Deadpool
>No director is going to touch this project unless theres serious pay involved
>FOX is still pissed about losing Daredevil and may sit on the F4 rights just to insure Marvel cant flip it
At this point it could go either way. Its possible they already cut a deal and Marvel is just waiting until Phase 4. By that time theyll need new material and enough time will have passed
>>
File: 4x09_Smashed_(44).png (611KB, 1000x560px) Image search: [Google]
4x09_Smashed_(44).png
611KB, 1000x560px
>>88500616
>>
>>88500719
Sci Fi is the laziest genre, it's hard to find really good sci fi, there is way too much bad that taints the good, also this convo is getting a little too /tv/ for me
>>
File: annihilus.jpg (109KB, 251x332px) Image search: [Google]
annihilus.jpg
109KB, 251x332px
>>88500802
Probably have the Stone inside the Cosmic Control Rod, have the FF get sucked into the Negative Zone on their maiden voyage due to Annihilous testing an incursion gate powered by the gem, giving them their powers in the crude field that stabilizes the transition from matter to anti-matter.
>>
My idea for a MCU F4 movie? Take inspiration from Secret Invasion
>Hidden sect of Skrull have been marooned on Earth for some time, perhaps hiding from Kree
>Have slowly been infiltrating every powerful organization on Earth so they can speed up technology advancement and thus build a new ship, thereby getting home and alert empire for invasion
>Manipulate Reed to build/test warp drive and ship
>Accident with ship creates F4 and turns 5th member (hidden skrull) into Super Skrull
>Reed wants to find humanities place in the universe but keeps getting roadblocks thanks to the NY incident
>F4 dont contact Avengers because they dont know who to trust or who may be a Skrull agent.
>Keep them explorers/scientists, not superheroes.
>>
>>88501069
Fresh off of Hydra infiltration movies?
Bleah.
>>
>>88501131
You have a point, fucking HYDRA
>>
>>88501069
It has potential but I'd cut out the origin story aspect altogether.
>>
>>88500323
>>88500398
Disney actually got rid of most of the jokes in Rogue One.
>>
>>88503474
Speaking of Trank and Star Wars, Trank was pretty close to doing a Boba Fett film:

http://www.gamesradar.com/josh-tranks-boba-fett-movie-was-axed-seconds-before-its-announcement/
>>
>>88504553
>>88504553
Fuck, this guy is going to go homeless thanks to Fant4stic

No one in their right mind will hire him for the next 5+ years
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.