[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should I watch pic related?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: X-Men_-_Apocalypse.jpg (110KB, 259x384px) Image search: [Google]
X-Men_-_Apocalypse.jpg
110KB, 259x384px
should I watch pic related?
>>
>>88497173
Go in with low expectations. If you know anything about comic Apocalypse, then its a pretty accurate interpretation, and by that I mean a fucking speech reciting jobber. Horrible CGI, JLaw, and forced Magneto aside, its an ok rental I guess
>>
No. Its just as bad if not worse than BvS
>>
>>88497255
>f you know anything about comic Apocalypse, then its a pretty accurate interpretation, and by that I mean a fucking speech reciting jobber.
So much fucking this.

Also, it isnt really much worse than CW which was awful.
>>
>>88497173
I liked it but I have middling expectations for the X-men series.
>>
It's a "Magneto deals with his feelings" episode
>>
>>88497173
I disliked the ending, but thought Evan Peters was CUTE! CUTE! so it was all worth it.
>tfw you'll never dick his vibrating ass
>>
>>88497173

No
>>
File: Concerned with burgerland.jpg (18KB, 320x267px) Image search: [Google]
Concerned with burgerland.jpg
18KB, 320x267px
>>88497526

>wanting Bryan Singer's sloppy seconds

No thanks.

This movie was pretty bad though. Obvious casting couch stuff aside.
>>
File: 1471145457485.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471145457485.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>88497173
If you watch these movies in the vain hope that comics will be honored, NO, stay the fuck away from it.
If you want a well structured action movie with superpowered characters doing epic battles, NO, that ain't happening.
If you like the silly not-quite-canon takes of actors having fun playing these characters and bouncing ironic dialog off of each other of the last two movies, and have a high tolerance for Magneto emo, this is your movie.
>>
Its biggest flaw is that there were 3 movies worth of villains so none of them get to do anything. Magneto, Stryker and Paco Lips should have been in separate movies

>X-Men: X-tinction Agenda deals with Stryker kidnapping the X-babies/Charles/Beast to Genosha and them breaking out

>X-Men: Fatal Attractions deals with Magneto's rage after his family is slaughtered

>X-Men: Apocalypse deals with Paco Lips jobbing

Instead it suffers from the typical "jam more shit in there" that every bad capefilm suffers from (B+R, Spidey 3, X-Men 3, AoU)
>>
Yes, its a ton of fun.
Schlock, but fun competently made schlock.
Really, really stupid, but with enough entertaining action scenes and enjoyable characters to make it worth your while. It feels like a saturday morning cartoon in live action.
>>
>>88497173

It's OK. I wouldn't re-watch it as I have re-watched other things, but I didn't consider it what some of these other people are mouthing off as.

The CGI is acceptable, though worse than Days of Future Past in some parts. It's too much JLaw, they don't really do anything with the new kids, other than set them up, versus the way say X2 really utilized them, Storm was actually pretty lame.

It's an adequate send off for MacAvoy and Fassbinder but I expect that future X movies will be new generation and X-Force/Deadpool related.
>>
BUT DOES SHLOCK MAKE FOR A VALID MOVIE EXPERIENCE ????
>>
>olivia munn as psylocke
i will never not be mad at this
>>
>>88497664
You forgot BvS, but are otherwise correct.
>>
>>88497664
>That line about every third movie being the worst
k i n o
>>
>>88497301
BVS ain't bad.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.