[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you make them better characters?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (75KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
75KB, 1920x1080px
How would you make them better characters?
>>
remove them from the show. They've ruined garnet and ate up a lot of screen time reminding us about fusion
>>
>>88496716
One of them dies
The other one has to deal with the fact that she wants nothing more than to kill whoever did it and take revenge but she can't because that's not what the other one would have wanted
>>
>>88496716
Give them boobs

Like, really big boobs
BOOOOOOOBS
>>
Give them only one appearance, two at tops
>>
>>88496793
if you didn't like Hit the Diamond you might as well just become a 'tumblr trash' shitposter cause you clearly dont like the show
>>
Make them way hotter.
>>
Retcon rubies as a sub species of male gems, so that the diamonds use them as sex slaves and for the purpose of procreation.
>>
>>88496716
electroshock therapy
>>
>>88496858
This.
Sapphire needs a fucking nose and another eye.
>>
>>88496881
Pence, please.
>>
>>88496769
Edgy.
But, an episode where one of them gets poofed could be nice. Ideally Sapphire would get poofed because I think Ruby would be more fun to watch dealing with it
>>
>>88496716
Make them actual characters instead of "two characters inside a non-character".
Or I dunno make them separate from Garnet and have them actually be her midget moms.
>>
>>88496716
Make their whole relationship not be "Look, Lesbians XD". Make them have individual characters and traits that make them differentiate from each other rather than "We can't be without each other"; Romeo and Juliet type fantasy.

I'd enjoy these two a lot more if their whole character wasn't "Lesbians". It's pretty much played out in media and just makes me sigh at the fact that being "homosexual" is their entire character.
>>
>>88496769
I had a similar idea, but instead, it's Ruby learning how to survive without Sapphire and growing as a person. The Crystal Gems would also have to adapt not knowing what the future holds due to the absence of Sapphire's future sight.
That's not even going into how they'd react with once again being leaderless.
>>
>>88496949
Edgy is better than everyone cries and does nothing
Plus killing off sapphire would be striking two birds with one stone since it gets rid of future vision Wich is too op and plot breaking and sapphire gets character development eventually learning to be like garnet on her own
Plus it could have a nice message ruby will always want to go and kill them but she loves sapphire more than she hates the gems that killed her
>>
File: 1433471898246.jpg (153KB, 1280x793px) Image search: [Google]
1433471898246.jpg
153KB, 1280x793px
>>88496716
by fusing them
>>
>>88497093
future vision isn't really a problem though because they set it up as not infallible...then had it basically never work
>>
>>88497004
>Make them have individual characters and traits that make them differentiate from each other

They are basically opposites in personality and powers already.

They just need having opposite goals and contrast.
>>
>A horrible accident occurs ,
>Ruby, Saphhire, and Garnet end up existing at the same time.
>Turns out Garnet suprisingly doesn't get along with either of them, wants nothing to do with them.
>Ruby and Sapphire, for whatever reason, can't fuse anymore
>Become worried that the pleasure of fusion was the only thing keeping them together
>Steven talks some sense into them
>They go live at the barn and we don't see them for the rest of the show

I'd watch it. (pic unrelated)
>>
File: SapphireTits.png (443KB, 1000x1100px) Image search: [Google]
SapphireTits.png
443KB, 1000x1100px
>>88496773

This guy gets it.
>>
how come garnet has a nose if ruby and sapphire dont?
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
>>88498391
Ruby has a small nose.
>>
>>88497093
Don't you have some Linkin Park to listen to?
>>
Future vision only shows Sapphire what she will see. If you temporarily blind Garnet, she can't plan for anything that happens after that point.
>>
>>88498536
are ya going to cry about it tumblrboy?
>>
>>88497570
It's a deus ex machina and needs to go
>>
>>88498391
In fairness fusions cat get radical had have features that don't exist by themselves
>>
>>88498628
W-Wouldn't it be cool if Superman killed everyone on Earth? Only pussies protect the weak.
>>
>>88499444
superman killing is an old fucking trope, i dont knowwhy everyone is so butthurt dc has proved they can do worse time and time again
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.